Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Attitudes To Abide By: In Order To Make 2014 UTME JAMB A Success? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Attitudes To Abide By: In Order To Make 2014 UTME JAMB A Success? (511 Views)

How To Check The 2013/2014 UTME Jamb Result Online Using A Mobile Phone / JAMB-UTME Restructures For 2013/2014 UTME Examination / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attitudes To Abide By: In Order To Make 2014 UTME JAMB A Success? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
Gud day my fellow narailanders!HAPPY NEW YEAR, nice to know that u guyz are still here to help me base on this, pls! pls! pls!I need help from as many as possible who could lend helping hand.

I am about to sit for my first jamb, UTME exam this year and as it is,A first experience is known to be a scary one for many' all because one have not pass through that ecperience before.

I have done my registration for this year UTME and my centre is SALEM UNIVERSITY in lokoja, kogi state. of which I held that UTME is always very strict in that centre,pls "don't get me wrong",I mean candidates dare not ask questions in the examination hall or even look right OR left hand direction OR look backward when the examination is still going on.

Whenever I have rethink about how lot of students failed last years UTME,"scoring below 160" d least cutoff point for polytechnic & colledges,it gives me huge concern to worry on how to go about passing my first UTME excelently well.

Apart from the textbooks I'am currently reeding which I saw on the brochure,what else do I need to put in place to ensure I make the best in dis year UTME.
as u contribute to this thread,God will bless you,thank u!
Re: Attitudes To Abide By: In Order To Make 2014 UTME JAMB A Success? by Fash20: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
FTC

(1) (Reply)

Academic Calender For FUNAAB 2013/2014 Part-time Programme. / Two Illegal Varsities Closed Down In Lagos By NUC / Ngren To Slash Cost Of Bandwidth In Universities - Prof. Okojie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.