Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (25779 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2009
Remember, God's word is a two edge sword. We win and reign by God's Word and His Spirit not by any man's wisdom, concept and understanding of science, religion and their associated politics.
God bless you.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2009
hubreality:

If you're reading this thread now. You'll agree with me that I cannot be you and you cannot be me right? And salvation is personal. Walk by faith yourself and visit any of the outreach programmes of pastor Chris. For the fact that sirjohn lost out does not mean that these time tested and life changing events are unreal. He is not the only person in this whole earth. Testimonies abound from over 20 countries. Distractor mind your business.

grin grin come on Hub, dont let us decieve ourselves here; are you talking about programs I've helped organize or the ones I participated as a leader? you and I know how these testimonies are done, or do you want me to describe that as well?

Okay Hub, heres your chance; please tell us one outreach program you witnessed in which ablind saw or a lame person walked, this shouldnt be a hard one right?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2009
SirJohn:

grin grin come on Hub, dont let us decieve ourselves here; are you talking about programs I've helped organize or the ones I participated as a leader? you and I know how these testimonies are done, or do you want me to describe that as well?

Okay Hub, heres your chance; please tell us one outreach program you witnessed in which ablind saw or a lame person walked, this shouldnt be a hard one right?

Your life is a  mark. Needless to answer you. Faceless and faithless Sirjohn! Your rantings do not count. Never you ask me any questions again. Go ahead in your rantings. You're already known here as an accuser of the brethren.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ttalks(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2009
hubreality and pepeye,

You two are so brainwashed to a really alarming level.I've never seen such expression of brainlessness.
It's only the grace of God that can free ur minds from the locks upon them.
But still,that depends on if u guys are ordained unto salvation.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by MrCrackles(m): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2009
ttalks:

hubreality and pepeye,

You two are so brainwashed to a really alarming level.I've never seen such expression of brainlessness.

I think so too! tongue grin
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 6:19am On Mar 26, 2009
www.enterthehealingschool.org
No case is hopeless if you only believe.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 9:27am On Mar 26, 2009
hubreality:

www.enterthehealingschool.org
No case is hopeless if you only believe.

2Timothy 3:13
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. KJV
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2009
Busy body. You can only be sirjohn.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2009
2Thessalonians 2:9
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2009
Participate right on the go. No boundaries for the move of the Spirit, everywhere you go. Your faith in the integrity of God's Word will establish that desired miracle.  www.christembassy.mobi on your mobile phone anywhere and anytime.

Your destiny is in your hand and you're the prophet of your very life.
The Word Works!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by KunleOshob(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2009
Jeremiah 8:8-10:

8 “‘How can you say, “We are wise because we have the word of the Lord,”
when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?
9 These wise teachers will fall
into the trap of their own foolishness,
for they have rejected the word of the Lord.
Are they so wise after all?
10 I will give their wives to others
and their farms to strangers.
From the least to the greatest,
their lives are ruled by greed.
Yes, even my prophets and priests are like that.

They are all frauds. tongue
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2009
Ephesians 4:29-32 (King James Version)

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Without Love there's no law. A believer in Christ Jesus is a love agent.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 5:35am On Mar 27, 2009
Revelation 21:8 (KJV)

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 6:35am On Mar 27, 2009
I thank God for the Scriptures, be it for edification, instruction, rebuke, correction and ministration of blessings and healings. That's my greatest tool for ministration demonstrated in love which is the character of the Spirit. It's far better than arguing and debating. The Word is a two edge sword. I've several articles and forms on the internet beyond NairaLand and Nigeria showcasing God's word and the sure miracle working abilities that follow. Had recorded several comments and testimonies from all over the world, i identify them by their respective IP addresses tagged on their various comments, so many from different countries who just participated online having faith in God for a divine touch by His word and the Holy Spirit. And they got it right from the comfort of their bedrooms. It's a faith walk, not just pastor Chris affairs, there are so many God is using mightily across the globe. The truth remains that God's word works and prevails anywhere and anytime. Glory! Hallelujah!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2009
hubreality:

I thank God for the Scriptures, be it for edification, instruction, rebuke, correction and ministration of blessings and healings. That's my greatest tool for ministration demonstrated in love which is the character of the Spirit. It's far better than arguing and debating. The Word is a two edge sword. I've several articles and forms on the internet beyond NairaLand and Nigeria showcasing God's word and the sure miracle working abilities that follow. Had recorded several comments and testimonies from all over the world, i identify them by their respective IP addresses tagged on their various comments, so many from different countries who just participated online having faith in God for a divine touch by His word and the Holy Spirit. And they got it right from the comfort of their bedrooms. It's a faith walk, not just pastor Chris affairs, there are so many God is using mightily across the globe. The truth remains that God's word works and prevails anywhere and anytime. Glory! Hallelujah!

At last I have fairly reasonable response from you. However, my question is: how are you able to verify authenticity of these claims? I have a very strong reason for asking
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2009
It's a faith walk, questioning further is unbelief which opposes faith. Jesus the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8. Faith considers no opposition but already had victory over sin, death, and all manner of sicknesses and diseases in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2009
hubreality:

It's a faith walk, questioning further is unbelief which opposes faith. Jesus the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8. Faith considers no opposition but already had the victory in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

Now this is where the 'faith movement' has it all screwed up. When Jesus healed people, they were completely healed, its never the case with these faith healers; people only get temporary relief and then later die of the same ailment. I find this hard to comprehend or maybe I'm carnal and don't understand the things of the 'spirit'
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 6:45am On Mar 29, 2009
All things are possible in Jesus. Mountains will crumble and Chains will be broken. It doesn't matter what you're going through and how far you've been in that ugly situation. All you need to do now is to believe for God wants you well in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by lexdino: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2009
uun, here na church?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2009
Not by Power, Not by Might, But by My Spirit Saith the Lord.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2009
Hi donnie, long time no hear
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2009
It's not of him that runneth nor him that willeth but of God that showeth mercy. God's word is the power of God unto salvation to them believe. Only believe! All things are possible to him that believes. Be inspired right now as you enter the healing school: www.enterthehealingschool.org
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by KunleOshob(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2009
2 Corinthians 11:4:
4 You happily put up with whatever anyone tells you, even if they preach a different Jesus than the one we preach, or a different kind of Spirit than the one you received, or a different kind of gospel than the one you believed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Corinthians 11:13:
13 These people are false apostles. They are deceitful workers who disguise themselves as apostles of Christ.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by KunleOshob(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2009
John 8:32:
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Timothy 1:7:
7 They want to be known as teachers of the law, but they don’t know what they are talking about, even though they speak so confidently.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ify3: 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2009
@Pepeye(f)
It’s so easy to ignore an empty vessel. .

Taking a look at all your posts, it all smacks of the ramblings of a sick miserable demented frustrated low life cripple who sits on forum despondently whining about not seeing a miracle
U will never see a miracle in ur life and testimonies will continue to be far from u in Jesus Name!

You're a disgrace to Christianity.
Using the name of Christ in vain!!
What sort of teachings do you receive, how do you understand and apply them?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by KunleOshob(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2009
1 Timothy 4:1-2:

1 Timothy 4
Warnings against False Teachers
1 Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons. 2 These people are hypocrites and liars, and their consciences are dead.  cry  cry  cry

1 Timothy 6:10-11:
10 For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows. 11 But you, Timothy, are a man of God; so run from all these evil things. Pursue righteousness and a godly life, along with faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by KunleOshob(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2009
1 John 4:1:

Discerning False Prophets
1 Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world.

1 John 4:5:
5 Those people belong to this world, so they speak from the world’s viewpoint, and the world listens to them.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2009
The Scripture is a two edge sword. Applicable to every to hearer and reader. No sentiments attached. What can I say! Not for any private interpretation but in Love, faith, and power therein.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by gabe: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2009
pastor chris is a wonderful man of God, but spending the night wid him? i'm heterosexual, i 'm not too sure about that
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2009
God is not mocked; whatsoever a man sows that will he also reap. Nothing can be truer than the truth. Jesus the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2009
hubreality:

God is not mocked; whatsoever a man sows that will he also reap. Nothing can be truer than the truth. Jesus the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8

You know what Hub, sometimes I wonder if you're real or just an auto-reply machine. You almost always say the same thing time and time again; I can lend you some words if you want
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2009
Christianity and the walk of faith are far beyond the little concepts of self, science, religion. It's a spirit life. It's a faith walk far beyond our so called critical thinking and reasoning. Faith does not ask how? And what if? It agrees 100% in the integrity and the abilities of God's word. Remember, our Lord Jesus uses anyone who simply believes to demonstrate His Power and Glory, small and big, male and female, young and old. Yes, anyone who yeilds in faith and in love. Christ in a believer is his/her hope of glory!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Easter Youth Camp: Youths From Around The World Join / Why You Must Never Make Sex Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.