Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (25782 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 6:42am On Mar 03, 2009
Wow! 2008 edition of Night of Bliss was glorious. The glory of the later shall be greater than the former.
Hallelujah!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by fyneguy: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2009
@Idupaul

How did Jesus prove that he's not fake?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2009
fyneguy:

@Idupaul

How did Jesus prove that he's not fake?

@fyneguy, have you found out if he's not an atheist who argues and debates so much at the things of God?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2009
I thank God for the just concluded 2009 February session of the Healing School held in Lagos, Nigeria. It was awesome seeing the Power of God's word made maninfest by the power of the Holy Ghost. Miracles were countless to the glory of God. The Word Works!

2009 March - April session of the Healing School with Pastor Chris is on now in South Africa. The glory of the later shall be greater than the former in South Africa in Jesus Name, Amen.

Enter the Healing School:
http://www.christembassyhealingschool.org/
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2009
hubreality:

I thank God for the just concluded 2009 February session of the Healing School held in Lagos, Nigeria. It was awesome seeing the Power of God's word made maninfest by the power of the Holy Ghost. Miracles were countless to the glory of God. The Word Works!

2009 March - April session of the Healing School with Pastor Chris is on now in South Africa. The glory of the later shall be greater than the former in South Africa in Jesus Name, Amen.

Liar Liar!!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by MrCrackles(m): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2009
Fucking brainwashed liars!! angry
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2009
Faithless atheists in the forums who do not believe in God and the works of the Holy Spirit, though they tend to quote and make mockery of the Bible. You have always called the move of God's Spirit lies, bearing false witnesses against the Healing school and the global activities of the Holy Spirit using many of His anointed children including pastor Chris who pioneers the Christ Embassy Healing School.

The Healing School of Christ Embassy is not a healing home nor a place where people come to try or mock the integrity of God's word; It is a Healing School where scholars are taught the active and living word of God. They Words of God are shared to them in Truth and in Spirit giving no room for the play of religion and it's associated politics.

They're shown how to make their faith work!

Your faith in God's word is the vital ingredient required by God to ensure your miracle.

I have also seen many of the thousands who came from several nations of the world including Nigerians that went back without been healed. It bothered my Spirit, but you know what? I realized that even Jesus could not do mighty miracles in his place. Why? Was He not the Son of God, fully anointed by the Holy Ghost? Why? Because of their unbelief. Get this right, Without Faith, it is impossible to please God. Hebrews 11:6  Not their cries nor the sufferings that are evident upon them.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 6:43am On Mar 07, 2009
hubreality:

The Healing School of Christ Embassy is not a healing home nor a place where people come to try or mock the integrity of God's word; It is a Healing School where scholars are taught the active and living word of God. They Words of God are shared to them in Truth and in Spirit giving no room for the play of religion and it's associated politics.

Did Jesus or the apostles need any such charade in their time? Put on yoour thinking cap dude!!

hubreality:

Your faith in God's word is the vital ingredient required by God to ensure your miracle.

Thats a big lie Hub, God does not always require your faith to perform any miracle. Read your bible Hub. Jesus performrd many miracles in which faith was never required from any of the people. The FAITH lie is an excuse by pastors to wriggle out of tight corners

hubreality:

I have also seen many of the thousands who came from several nations of the world including Nigerians that went back without been healed. It bothered my Spirit, but you know what? I realized that even Jesus could not do mighty miracles in his place. Why? Was He not the Son of God, fully anointed by the Holy Ghost? Why? Because of their unbelief. Get this right, Without Faith, it is impossible to please God. Hebrews 11:6 Not their cries nor the sufferings that showed upon them.

That is chris oyakhilomes number one defence tactic,that does not answer the question of why the blind do not see or the lame walk or deaf hear in the Healing School; or is there no blind man with faith or a dumb person with faith?
LIAR
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 7:00am On Mar 07, 2009
Sirjohn, good i've known earlier how ignorant and faithless you're in the power of God's Spirit. How can I argue or debate with an atheist like you who is in a hot competition with God and the integrity of His word on issues like Tithing, Faith, and Miracles. Let God be true and all men liars. Accuser of the brethren. Repent and walk in love.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by toneyb: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2009
hubreality:

Sirjohn, good i've known earlier how ignorant and faithless you're in the power of God's Spirit. How can I argue or debate with an atheist like you who is in a hot competition with God and the integrity of His word on issues like Tithing, Faith, and Miracles. Let God be true and all men liars. Accuser of the brethren. Repent and walk in love.

Any body that does not believe in your pastor is an atheist? grin grin
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by banom(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2009
NIGHT OF RUNS BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2009
toneyb:

Any body that does not believe in your pastor is an atheist?  grin grin

How can that be, pastor Chris is not Jesus Christ and has never claimed one. Ask yourself one question, if i am a believer in Christ Jesus, have i won any soul for Jesus? It's very clear that 90% of the many of the faceless ids' in the forums who are busy writing against men of God who have won so many of souls to the Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ are unbelievers, though they might have read the whole Bible and can comfortably quote them mainly the "atheists"

Pride of the mind is what makes a man wake up and proclaim that there's no God. It's more deadly than HIV(Aids), because it goes beyond the body and soul. Some say we're brainwashed! I'm never surprised at such statements, religion and it's associated politics have also cause more havoc among Christians. Jesus kicked strongly against these  plays of the devil in the name of religion.

Pastor Chris messages are centered on the realities of the life of Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost and the greatest Law of the Kingdom of God "LOVE"

If you're a Christian, i mean a recreated human spirit who walks by faith, love and not by sight, you will intercede for your brothers and sisters even when you found them going week in faith.

Jesus is Lord. Do you believe?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2009
hubreality:

It's very clear that 90% of the many of the faceless ids' in the forums who are busy writing against men of God who have won so many of souls to the Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ are unbelievers, though they might have read the whole Bible and can comfortably quote them mainly the "atheists"

Mt 23:15
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.(KJV)

A curse is on you, scribes and Pharisees, false ones! for you go about land and sea to get one disciple and, having him, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.(BBE)
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2009
hubreality:

How can that be, pastor Chris is not Jesus Christ and has never claimed one.

This goes to show that you do not understand his message. Does he not claim to have the same abilities as Jesus yes or no?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2009
A Christian(one, born of God's Spirit ) is in oneness with Jesus. He/She has the inherient abilties of our Lord Jesus. He/She can do all things through Christ, do you understand? A Christian(A believer) is the light of the world just like Him(Jesus Christ) that lives and abides in him/her. The walk of faith is far beyond the concept and understanding of self, science, and the man made religions of the world. Let God be praised! Hallelujah!!!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by manmustwac(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2009
banom:

NIGHT OF RUNS BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME
Banon you make me laugh grin grin grin
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by fyneguy: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2009
@Hubreality

Dont bother replying Sir John. His ''church'' has lost too many members to CE and he's been deployed to salvage the situation.

So he must use all crooked means to achieve the goals.

I, however, sympathize with him as this task is taking its toll on him.

You can imagine: Because Pastor Chris claims to have the abilities of Jesus Christ, then he has said ''he has said he's Jesus Christ" Senility on display right?

let us continue to pray for Sir John and his fellow blind men. God still loves them.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Pepeye(f): 1:16am On Mar 09, 2009
hi Hub, don’t join issues with a distracter

Distraction is the name of the game and a tool the devil uses

Sadly John is obviously well versed in distraction and lacks understanding of spiritual things. . .

spiritual wisdom is not evident in him
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 6:47am On Mar 09, 2009
hubreality:

A Christian(one, born of God's Spirit ) is in oneness with Jesus. He/She has the inherient abilties of our Lord Jesus. He/She can do all things through Christ, do you understand? A Christian(A believer) is the light of the world just like Him(Jesus Christ) that lives and abides in him/her. The walk of faith is far beyond the concept and understanding of self, science, and the man made religions of the world. Let God be praised! Hallelujah!!!

Dont get all jumpy jumpy with me by reciting one of Chris Oyakhilomes creed. Nowhere in the Bible are we said to have the same 'abilities' as christ, if we did, Chris would not have to stage miracles. When paul said "I can do all things, " what do you think he meant? Its certainly not what chris told you. Now here is what Paul said in the proper context:

"But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.
Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me
."

I think your Pastor got confused with the word 'all things' but clearly it is limited contextually to what paul was talking about.
So dont go around thinking you are some superman cos you aint grin grin
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Backslider(m): 8:35am On Mar 09, 2009
@post

We all must know that as Men of God there is a great danger of falling from grace and leading people astray. We need as Christians to look back and ask ourselves would Jesus has allowed this.

Mr Chris is far away from the truth but should I send him to hell in my heart no. I should tell him what the word says as Mr Sirjohn has been trying to do.

This trickery that Mr Chris is using to bring people will blow up soon and this will make so many hate God the more. We are not called to Miracle and wealthy living. We are called to take up the Yoke of christ. We must be prepared to suffer with Christ. This fake Christianity must stop now.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2009
At least believing is a choice and salvation is personal. I'm not surprised at the responses of many atheists in the forums who do not believe in God and in the Power of His resurrection.

What a distraction of the defeated devil. Lucifer also quoted scriptures to Jesus Christ but denied the power therein.

A believer will not argue nor debate on God's word. If your hatred for Pastor Chris is your long lasted headache, good for you.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8 He lives in me by the Power of the Holy Ghost.

Thank You Lord Jesus. Hallelujah!!!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2009
Are you in South Africa or any of the African countries? You can participate on the ongoing March - April 2009 session of the Healing School holding now in South Africa

cheesy cool
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by sammyzacks(m): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2009
fanatics,fanatics, stop worshipping chris!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2009
sammyzacks:

fanatics,fanatics, stop worshipping chris!

It's no pastor Chris affair. It's the Word of God affair. He teaches the ever active and living word of God that work! Not the scientific and religious stories of men.

He teaches on the realities of the Death, Victory and the Resurrection Power of our Lord Jesus Christ. Demonstrating also the Power therein. The Bible says; My People are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Hosea 4:6  and nothing else.

Jesus Christ is Lord.

I invite you to any Christ Embassy Church close to you, you will be glad you did.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by fyneguy: 1:51am On Mar 10, 2009
oh my God! Please forgive me for ever discussing with Sir John. I actually mistook him for a christian.

So you dont understand what Paul meant by ''I can do all things, '' chei! so you didnt know that his ability to abase and abound was derived from his ability to do all things?

oh my God I will never again respond to this fellow's rantings anymore!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by fyneguy: 1:54am On Mar 10, 2009
lol Backslider

You were called to suffer. Please speak for yourself.

My Jesus suffered that I might not suffer. He was poor that I might be rich.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 10, 2009
fyneguy:

lol Backslider

You were called to suffer. Please speak for yourself.

My Jesus suffered that I might not suffer. He was poor that I might be rich.

He cant be the Jesus that Paul, Peter, Stephen, timothy, John and James knew. Perhaps you have invented another Jesus.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 10, 2009
hubreality:

A believer will not argue nor debate on God's word.

Infact NO ONE has debated God's word here, they have simply questioned the deliberate and ignorant misuse of God's word by your pastor. There is a clear difference between the two.

Elija multiplied the meal of the woman preparing twigs to eat and die with her son . . . i dont know how much faith she had to recieve such a gigantic miracle. Sarah laughed when she was told she would have a son, even Abraham doubted just long enough to go into Hagar and YET they still recieved the promise . . .

your pastor is a liar and the truth is not in him
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by spoilt(f): 2:07am On Mar 10, 2009
davidylan:

Infact NO ONE has debated God's word here, they have simply questioned the deliberate and ignorant misuse of God's word by your pastor. There is a clear difference between the two.

Elija multiplied the meal of the woman preparing twigs to eat and die with her son . . . i dont know how much faith she had to recieve such a gigantic miracle. Sarah laughed when she was told she would have a son, even Abraham doubted just long enough to go into Hagar and YET they still recieved the promise . . .

your pastor is a liar and the truth is not in him

shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by fyneguy: 2:53am On Mar 10, 2009
Davidylan

Dont worry. Keep deceiving yourself thinking Jesus called you into a life of suffering.

I choose not to suffer in Christ Jesus. So be it!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 3:17am On Mar 10, 2009
fyneguy:

oh my God! Please forgive me for ever discussing with Sir John. I actually mistook him for a christian.

So you dont understand what Paul meant by ''I can do all things, '' chei! so you didnt know that his ability to abase and abound was derived from his ability to do all things?

oh my God I will never again respond to this fellow's rantings anymore!

where was that ability when Epaphroditus nearly died of sickness or where was that ability when Timothy had issues with his health and lastly, why is Chris Oyakhilome unable to heal physically disabled folks (blind, deaf, lame etc) if he has the ability?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by fyneguy: 4:02am On Mar 10, 2009
SIr John

Sorry I have made up my mind not to respond to your posts anymore. Your understanding of the scriptures is no better than how non-christians interprete it. Hence, it's pointless discussing with u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Easter Youth Camp: Youths From Around The World Join / Why You Must Never Make Sex Videos / Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.