Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,274 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 (100378 Views)

2015/2016 UNIBEN Direct Entry Aspirants / UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 / Uniben Direct Entry 2012/2013 Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by omodave(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2014
Ok time to reply all the mail
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by omodave(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
For all that ask for the PQ check ur inbox
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olami90: Azukam Azukam!!
u wey i don dey luk for say u open thread run away enta bush..
dnt stay far frm this thread again oo since u are thru wit ur post de exam @ unilorin.nid u to share ur experience wit uniben last yr so we aspirant can tak a cue frm u.thnkz.
No prob broda. I don dey follow nw.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by regulated(f): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
omodave: For all that ask for the PQ check ur inbox

Omodave, thanks a lot.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by CassyTea(f): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
pls any info on d exam date.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by eugeezy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
omodave: For all that ask for the PQ check ur inbox
Thanks a million...I've got it.
Time to start jacking
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by eugeezy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
Emmydek: Will uniben consider second choice with DIRECT ENTRY? pls ur urgent responses wld be valuable. Thanks
No 2nd choice...unless they change it this year
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olami90:

thnkz for surfacing afta decades buh apy it is nt late.tnkz for d info buh we nid more tips dt u knw we nid.tnk God for d suxes of ur exams.so i bliv u shld av more tym for us here.it is sad dt no uniben student is here to enlighten us.

You're most welcome! I can't remember your moniker in last year's thread. I was actually admitted into the Faculty of Law. I would advise you all to be voracious and tenacious in your studies. UNIBEN post-UDE is strictly based on merit. However, it is instructive to note that, there is stiff competition, as the number of successful candidates admitted is relatively few compared to post-UTME candidates. Focus on your core subject area, including Use of English, particularly JAMB past questions and also some current affairs. All the best!
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Pascalbaba(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
QuestC:
You're most welcome! I can't remember your moniker in last year's thread. I was actually admitted into the Faculty of Law. I would advise you all to be voracious and tenacious in your studies. UNIBEN post-UDE is strictly based on merit. However, it is instructive to note that, there is stiff competition, as the number of successful candidates admitted is relatively few compared to post-UTME candidates. Focus on your core subject area, including Use of English, particularly JAMB past questions and also some current affairs. All the best!

Merit?! Well, partially true 'cuz I still can't get any explanation why 78% couldn't get me in for Medicine, when I know of a person with the same score that was admitted
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by omodave(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
eugeezy:
Thanks a million...I've got it.
Time to start jacking

Uwc
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by omodave(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
RFrR
regulated:

Omodave, thanks a lot.

Uwc

1 Like

Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Olami90: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
QuestC:
You're most welcome! I can't remember your moniker in last year's thread. I was actually admitted into the Faculty of Law. I would advice you all to be voracious and tenacious in your studies. UNIBEN post-UDE
is strictly based on merit. However, it is instructive to note that, there is stiff competition, as the number of successful candidates admitted is relatively few compared to post-UTME candidates. Focus on your core subject area, including Use of English, particularly JAMB past
questions and also some current affairs. All the best!

thnkz...Law??dats amazing.neva knew dia is a discipline one can use to cross to law.wot qualification did u apply wit , frm whch institution nd wot did u study??...

kindly respond to dt pascal situation as well.y u fink he was nt admitted while anoda person wit same score was admitted...
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Olami90: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
CassyTea: pls any info on d exam date.

No ma.we are all waitin for d official announcement.so if u get it first, do not hesitate to share it wit us.
regulated, u are also welcom to dis thread.
implore evryone here to stay nd lets steer dis to our victory.pls do not hoard infos.tnkz

1 Like

Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by comfort48: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pascalbaba:

Merit?! Well, partially true 'cuz I still can't get any explanation why 78% couldn't get me in for Medicine, when I know of a person with the same score that was admitted
was it 2'1 or 2'2 u had before applying and which course did u use in applying for d medicine
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pascalbaba:

Well, a preponderance of persons so admitted were based on merit. However, only a few persons entered without meeting the cut off mark, though with very attractive screening scores. Perhaps, the guy in question was among those few. Two persons on Nairaland were actually admitted into medicine last year on merit, with 79% and 83% respectively.
Catchment area may also be a comparative advantage. Do not be dismayed, with a little more effort you will just be in! I can assure you that the process is hugely fair!

1 Like

Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olami90:

thnkz...Law??dats amazing.neva knew dia is a discipline one can use to cross to law.wot qualification did u apply wit , frm whch institution nd wot did u study??...

kindly respond to dt pascal situation as well.y u fink he was nt admitted while anoda person wit same score was admitted...
Well, I don't particularly think there is a restriction on the discipline that can qualify someone for admission into Law, so long as the o'level requirements are met. During clearance, a guy who had a first degree in Accounting lost his admission due to an o'level defficiency in Literature in English. Some of my colleagues have UNIBEN Diploma in Law, with credit, others with Bachelors Degree from Management Sciences, Arts and Humanities and Social Sciences, with a minimum of second class lower. I have seen lawyers who have first degree in Pharmacy and Geology! UNIBEN is my alma mater! What course did you apply for?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Frezhkid10(m): 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Plz am a student of Yabatech studying mechanical engineering...I am hoping to get admission into Uniben next yr using D.E...plz what gp will be best to graduate wif if I am to enta next yr... am currently on a gp of 3.75
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Sleeksylvia(f): 12:47am On Aug 03, 2014
Please, how many years will one study medicine in uniben if admitted though direct entry?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
Olami90:

i av nt seen u or ur post here after nairaland tsunami.y are u jst passin, i askd afta u frm Omodavoo now nd tld him to get thru to u if he has ur contact.where av u bin?how is life?y avn't u bin postin.
wanna b sure u r ok.
Olami90 how body? I have been around but low key. wad up with u? I just decided to mark present here. wats been happening wit u?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Frezhkid10: Plz am a student of Yabatech studying mechanical engineering...I am hoping to get admission into Uniben next yr using D.E...plz what gp will be best to graduate wif if I am to enta next yr... am currently on a gp of 3.75
Your current standing is ok. All you need is a minimum of upper credit! All the best!
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sleeksylvia: Please, how many years will one study medicine in uniben if admitted through direct entry?
If admitted, you will spend five years at the University, plus an additional one year on housemanship! All the best!
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by nkoskey: 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Omodave thanks alot
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
I greet u all......
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Ezekieleric(m): 12:25am On Aug 04, 2014
I need past D.E questions for computers /programming/ and medicine, you can reach me with ma mail. Ezekieleric80@gmail.com... Thanks in advance.. Love you all..
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Olami90: 12:31am On Aug 04, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: Olami90 how body? I have been around but low key.
wad up with u? I just decided to mark present here. wats been happening wit u?

i am doin fyn nd waitin patiently for dis schl to advertise applicatn ni oo.missd ur flow.
wld lik to hear frm u even if na once in a while....enjoy sure lady
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Olami90: 12:40am On Aug 04, 2014
Frezhkid10: Plz am a student of Yabatech studying mechanical engineering...I am hoping to get admission into Uniben next yr using
D.E...plz what gp will be best to graduate wif if I am to enta next
yr... am currently on a gp of 3.75

labour et veritate.
freshkid, are u high? lolzzz
dats distinction my boy.is dia somfin more dan d usual 4.0.
dnt Bleep up ooo.though u nid upper credit buh i am sure u can graduate wit ur distinction
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Olami90: 12:40am On Aug 04, 2014
Frezhkid10: Plz am a student of Yabatech studying mechanical engineering...I am hoping to get admission into Uniben next yr using
D.E...plz what gp will be best to graduate wif if I am to enta next
yr... am currently on a gp of 3.75

labour et veritate.
freshkid, are u high? lolzzz
dats distinction my boy.is dia somfin more dan d usual 4.0.
dnt Bleep up ooo.though u nid upper credit buh i am sure u can graduate wit ur distinction.
how is aunty kudi?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Olami90: 12:43am On Aug 04, 2014
QuestC:
Well, I don't particularly think there is a restriction on the
discipline that can qualify someone for admission into Law, so long as the o'level requirements are met. During clearance, a guy who had a
first degree in Accounting lost his admission due to an o'level
defficiency in Literature in English. Some of my colleagues have UNIBEN Diploma in Law, with credit, others with Bachelors Degree from Management Sciences, Arts and Humanities and Social Sciences, with a
minimum of second class lower. I have seen lawyers who have first degree in Pharmacy and Geology! UNIBEN is my alma mater! What course did you apply for?

Chem. Eng
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Olami90: 12:46am On Aug 04, 2014
QuestC: Your current standing is ok. All you need is a minimum of upper credit! All the best!

dnt mind d guy jor.He is on distinction o wit dt gp.i am sure he cant graduate wit anyfin less.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Olami90: 12:51am On Aug 04, 2014
Mr questC, oya tell me wetin u knw abt it as i don tell u wot i applied for.giv an idea of wot to score to b safe.
i actually chose Industrial chem as second choice course.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:54am On Aug 04, 2014
Olami90:

i am doin fyn nd waitin patiently for dis schl to advertise applicatn ni oo.missd ur flow.
wld lik to hear frm u even if na once in a while....enjoy sure lady
well well....just doing a lot atm but i'm not sure how much flow I can give on NL again. just be patient, i'm sure they will soon. I am hoping dis week though. How jacking?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 5:02am On Aug 04, 2014
Olami90:

Chem. Eng

i believe we will be course mate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (60) (Reply)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark / Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.