Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 - Education (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 (100299 Views)

2015/2016 UNIBEN Direct Entry Aspirants / UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 / Uniben Direct Entry 2012/2013 Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by snowfish: 2:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Hello @ all in the house . Please , does anybody know how much it would cost to rent a decent room not far from campus or a self contained room (if not too expensive ) . Thanks
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by snowfish: 2:46am On Dec 08, 2014
snowfish:
Hello @ all in the house . Please , does anybody know how much it would cost to rent a decent room not far from campus or a self contained room (if not too expensive ) . Thanks
. Or not too far into town ,where one can take just one cab straight into campus.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 4:16am On Dec 08, 2014
Madumere17:
Lol @chidarlus..buh ma skul gves d transcript 2 d student..hpe it doesnt affect anytin??..nd i heard it might nt b 2 necesary nw..dat it wuld b during our final yr

Bro what will they be using ur transcript for in final year? It is highly needed for ur Admission clearance not in ur final year of ur schooling.
The reason is; ur department is the body that need ur transcript to check the courses u did in ur previous studied course (ND) and grade obtained.
One of my ND predecessor told me that I should take my transcript straight to my department cuz if u allow d school to send it u wil stil need to monitor it till it gets to ur department. Thats a longer process to me. I have already applied for my transcript. In my application I told the school to forward it to the Registrar of University of Benin office. It was after I sumitted the application for my transcript before calling that my predecessor and he mocked me that what will my transcript will be doing with the Registrar? That it is not the Registrar that need my transcript that it is the H.O.D office of my department I should submit it to. I murmured: Ignorance is a disease lol. I will later go to my school to tell them to give it to me to carry it myself to Uniben well sealed. Now is the time. In the clearance some people will be chanced simply because they haven't submitted their transcript. Without ur transcript u won't be cleared cuz they need it to clear u. Thats Uniben for u.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 4:20am On Dec 08, 2014
humblejimo:
Oboy...also have a frnd facing similar ish. Guess hers is even worse cos her names were also wrongly spelt

In her Waec or jamb.?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Madumere17: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mcslize:

Bro what will they be using ur transcript for in final year? It is highly needed for ur Admission clearance not in ur final year of ur schooling.
The reason is; ur department is the body that need ur transcript to check the courses u did in ur previous studied course (ND) and grade obtained.
One of my ND predecessor told me that I should take my transcript straight to my department cuz if u allow d school to send it u wil stil need to monitor it till it gets to ur department. Thats a longer process to me. I have already applied for my transcript. In my application I told the school to forward it to the Registrar of University of Benin office. It was after I sumitted the application for my transcript before calling that my predecessor and he mocked me that what will my transcript will be doing with the Registrar? That it is not the Registrar that need my transcript that it is the H.O.D office of my department I should submit it to. I murmured: Ignorance is a disease lol. I will later go to my school to tell them to give it to me to carry it myself to Uniben well sealed. Now is the time. In the clearance some people will be chanced simply because they haven't submitted their transcript. Without ur transcript u won't be cleared cuz they need it to clear u. Thats Uniben for u.
bro God will bless u 4 dis vital info..i ve also applied 4 my transcript..wuld d dept communicate to d clearance officer dat dy ve recieved d transcript??
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Madumere17:
bro God will bless u 4 dis vital info..i ve also applied 4 my transcript..wuld d dept communicate to d clearance officer dat dy ve recieved d transcript??

Once clearance start and u are in Benin go straight to ur department u were admitted in to confirm if ur transcript has arrived. There is a list where everyone name that has sent his transcript will written on. Once ur transcript arrive ur department ur name will be written on that list. So if ur name is not found on the list the day of the clearance that means the transcript hasn't gotten to ur department. It is that list the clearance officer will check for those that sent their transcript.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Madumere17: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mcslize:

Once clearance start and u are in Benin go straight to ur department u were admitted in to confirm if ur transcript has arrived. There is a list where everyone name that has sent his transcript will written on. Once ur transcript arrive ur department ur name will be written on that list. So if ur name is not found on the list the day of the clearance that means the transcript hasn't gotten to ur department. It is that list the clearance officer will check for those that sent their transcript.
i was admitted in2 mass comm nd u knw its ekenwan..wel i wuld b submiting mine in hand..i dnt fancy d idea of my skul sending it 2 avoid complicatns..xo once we submit our names wuld go in2 d list ryt?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Madumere17:
i was admitted in2 mass comm nd u knw its ekenwan..wel i wuld b submiting mine in hand..i dnt fancy d idea of my skul sending it 2 avoid complicatns..xo once we submit our names wuld go in2 d list ryt?

Thats it
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by humblejimo: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
@Madumere...u wanna present ur transcript ursef?...smh..bad idea cos a student is not supposed to see his or her transcript to prove d authenticity. So wah r u gonna say wen dey asked u hw come u r with ur transcript? ..d only advice I'd give is dat u send it thru DHL to uniben, dey r reliable and am sure it's gonna get to uniben.its way beta dat wah u plan on doing.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Madumere17: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
humblejimo:
@Madumere...u wanna present ur transcript ursef?...smh..bad idea cos a student is not supposed to see his or her transcript to prove d authenticity. So wah r u gonna say wen dey asked u hw come u r with ur transcript? ..d only advice I'd give is dat u send it thru DHL to uniben, dey r reliable and am sure it's gonna get to uniben.its way beta dat wah u plan on doing.
hmmmm..#confused state of mind#..u sound like u ve had d experience b4..cos dere ve bin diff opinions on d transcript issue..
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Bluedove(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2014
Madumere17:
hmmmm..#confused state of mind#..u sound like u ve had d experience b4..cos dere ve bin diff opinions on d transcript issue..

By God's grace I was admitted into Chemical Engr., a friend of mine was admitted last year, he told me that he made a mistake of sending his transcript to d department through his poly & adviced me not to make such mistake. so d trancript must be forwarded to d registrars office den from there they'll forward it to ur respective departments. someone talked about submitin transcript personally, my dear, its not done though I dnt knw of ur sch but in PTI, U can never see d transcript at all.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2014
Madumere17:

Transcript is a confidential document. A student can take it to the school himself but do not open it cuz it will be seal. Once the seal is still intact u gat no problem. Is when the seal seems like something that has been opened thats when one gat a prob. So do not touch. Take it down as it is sealed. Don't open it.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Madumere17: 9:20am On Dec 10, 2014
Bluedove:

By God's grace I was admitted into Chemical Engr., a friend of mine was admitted last year, he told me that he made a mistake of sending his transcript to d department through his poly & adviced me not to make such mistake. so d trancript must be forwarded to d registrars office den from there they'll forward it to ur respective departments. someone talked about submitin transcript personally, my dear, its not done though I dnt knw of ur sch but in PTI, U can never see d transcript at all.
tnx br0
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2014
Bluedove:

It will be easier to forward it straight to the H.O.D of ur department. Forwarding it to the Registrar Office is a long process my brother. If u do that u still need to go to the Registrar office to confirm if ur Transccript has arrived his office which to me is a longer process. While not just forward it to the H.O.D office of ur department? Cuz they are the one that need ur transcript not the registrar. Cuz in ur transcript they do not know the course ur were admitted into there by taking a longer process to sort each individual department out. They may even make the mistake of forwarding ur transcript to the wrong department. While not just forward it to ur H.O.D office to avoid complication?

When I requestd mine I told my school to forward it to the Registrar but later a staylite told me not to make that mistake cuz it Could delay me that I should tender it to the H.O.D of my department. He took his straight to his department well sealed last year.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Madumere17: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2014
Mcslize:

It will be easier to forward it straight to the H.O.D of ur department. Forwarding it to the Registrar Office is a long process my brother. If u do that u still need to go to the Registrar office to confirm if ur Transccript has arrived his office which to me is a longer process. While not just forward it to the H.O.D office of ur department? Cuz they are the one that need ur transcript not the registrar. Cuz in ur transcript they do not know the course ur were admitted into there by taking a longer process to sort each individual department out. They may even make the mistake of forwarding ur transcript to the wrong department. While not just forward it to ur H.O.D office to avoid complication?

When I requestd mine I told my school to forward it to the Registrar but later a staylite told me not to make that mistake cuz it Could delay me that I should tender it to the H.O.D of my department. He took his straight to his department well sealed last year.
lst yr dats current..i gues ama do dat..buh dat means na ekenwan i go submit ryt??
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2014
Madumere17:
lst yr dats current..i gues ama do dat..buh dat means na ekenwan i go submit ryt??

Confirm the H.O.D office of ur department first from old students. I don't know wether is in Ekenwa or Ugbowo.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 11, 2014
someone should please help me with the past questions related to banking and finance .I think it not bad if I start preparing for what is ahead now. thanks.you can forward it to ashetolavincent@yahoo.com
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Dmillz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
Admission letter now available, just printed mine
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Daniel4jesus(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yea... Just downloaded mine
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by muhdy: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
I noticed my name was turned around I.e my name bfr my surname on Uniben admission letter
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Dmillz(m): 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
muhdy:
I noticed my name was turned around I.e my name bfr my surname on Uniben admission letter
same wit mine......first name-middle name-last name/surname......its no big deal
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by snowfish: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
snowfish:
. Or not too far into town ,where one can take just one cab straight into campus.
. Someone shoukd please respond to this question .Thanks .
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by odizeey(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2014
silvermania:
someone should please help me with the past questions related to banking and finance .I think it not bad if I start preparing for what is ahead now. thanks.you can forward it to ashetolavincent@yahoo.com
do at de exam or school exam
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by kobokokabaka(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
Can a third class graduate purchase direct entry form?....or is it only for OND and HND...pls I need ur reply
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
odizeey:
do at de exam or school exam
de
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Daniel4jesus(m): 2:58am On Dec 13, 2014
The date for online n physical clearance have been scheduled with clearance instructions. My question is this, when are we to pay the school fees because it wasn't stated in the instructions. Thanks
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Dmillz(m): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2014
Clearance begins monday 15th....
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Madumere17: 1:10am On Dec 15, 2014
Daniel4jesus:
The date for online n physical clearance have been scheduled with clearance instructions. My question is this, when are we to pay the school fees because it wasn't stated in the instructions. Thanks
probably afta u pay d acceptance fee
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Madumere17: 1:11am On Dec 15, 2014
Dis thread has gone cold#nt lyk twas lively anyways#seems majority did nt get admitted
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Daniel4jesus(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Madumere17:
probably afta u pay d acceptance fee
OK thanks.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
muhdy:

U will fill correction form during physical clearance thats all. But make sure all ur documents start wit ur surname

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (60) (Reply)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark / Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.