Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

UK Spouse Visa Rejected - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa Rejected (583 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Spouse Visa/indefinate Leave To Remain(uk) / Uk Spouse Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1)

UK Spouse Visa Rejected by yolo12: 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hi all,

Please i need your advice

I stayed illegal in the Uk for 6 years. I was 15 when this happened. When i realised nothing for me as an illegal immigrant. I relocated to Naija wen i was 21.
Then i got married to my british boyfriend late last year thou we did our registery wedding in march and applied for the spouse visa in may and it was rejected in july due to the fact that they dont think we are a real couple

Appeal is currently in progess but i was given a very far date to come to court. 25th june 2014

I was thinking can i just reapply for the spouse visa and forget the appeal?
Can that be done?
Re: UK Spouse Visa Rejected by justwise(m): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2014

(1)

Julius Berger Repairs Ajegunle Link Road Abandoned For 14 Yrs / Police Report Formd / Suggestions Request For Vacation Spots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.