Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,165 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Mtn And Etisalat Double And Recharge Promo For New Year - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn And Etisalat Double And Recharge Promo For New Year (1265 Views)

Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn And Etisalat Double And Recharge Promo For New Year by samuelbitrus45: 1:14am On Jan 05, 2014
Im here to tell you about the mtn and etisalat double and recharge promo goin on.....when you recharge n100 naira airtime,they give you n500 naira airtime instead.when u load n200 airtime,they give you n1000 airtime and it goes on like that.To know more about this biz,send n100 airtime to my nomba:mtn 08168876545 and i will send you how u can activate it immediately(make sure u put ur nomba 2geda with d recharge code so i can send how u can activate it).this is not a scam,its real and i know some of u might think i want to cheat on you by stealing ur recharge code,but i must say its a lie because i hate cheating on people.
Re: Mtn And Etisalat Double And Recharge Promo For New Year by DesChyko1(m): 2:18am On Jan 05, 2014
Question: Do you know what thunder and lightning does to the left testis of a greedy man??

Answer: The same thing it does to every other thing it strikes.cool

3 Likes

Re: Mtn And Etisalat Double And Recharge Promo For New Year by borie4u(m): 5:20am On Jan 05, 2014
o boy na today? abeg park well or shift to the other side. yes right into the gutter
Re: Mtn And Etisalat Double And Recharge Promo For New Year by Morgan1092(m): 5:32am On Jan 05, 2014
Op! How old re u?
Re: Mtn And Etisalat Double And Recharge Promo For New Year by psucc(m): 6:30am On Jan 05, 2014
The guy never do Xmas for him phone.
OP outright and polite request for assistance would have done you more good as some good samaritans may have helped. But now guess what harm you've done to your reputation(if you had any).
Re: Mtn And Etisalat Double And Recharge Promo For New Year by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2014
samuelbitrus45: Im here to tell you about the mtn and etisalat double and recharge promo goin on.....when you recharge n100 naira airtime,they give you n500 naira airtime instead.when u load n200 airtime,they give you n1000 airtime and it goes on like that.To know more about this biz,send n100 airtime to my nomba:mtn 08168876545 and i will send you how u can activate it immediately(make sure u put ur nomba 2geda with d recharge code so i can send how u can activate it).this is not a scam,its real and i know some of u might think i want to cheat on you by stealing ur recharge code,but i must say its a lie because i hate cheating on people.
don't wait till nxt 2yrs b4 u start ...start preparing for ur jamb and waec now..I can help you and ask my younger ones if they still hv their past questions. ..u can send me a pm....there's no time to waste !!
Re: Mtn And Etisalat Double And Recharge Promo For New Year by Lawalmd(m): 6:57am On Jan 05, 2014
BADNEAT: don't wait till nxt 2yrs b4 u start ...start preparing for ur jamb and waec now..I can help you and ask my younger ones if they still hv their past questions. ..u can send me a pm....there's no time to waste !!
lol
Re: Mtn And Etisalat Double And Recharge Promo For New Year by ignis: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2014
Op, Please get a life. It's too early for this.

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Emergency Phone Number 070022553772 Is Dead / My Phone Is Having Problems / Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet - Have You Seen This Device?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.