Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Unable To XP After Windows Crashed With A Blue Screen Error Message. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unable To XP After Windows Crashed With A Blue Screen Error Message. (564 Views)

How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue / Windows Xp Blue Screen (unmountable-boot-volume): Please Help! / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To XP After Windows Crashed With A Blue Screen Error Message. by tuns2s: 1:24am On Jan 05, 2014
My Dell Windows crashed some days ago, and I've been unable to install Window XP on it. I have tried working it out for past two days now...
At first, I thought it was my harddisk that had bad sector, using another harddisk it was still the same error message when loading it. But I later find out it was not the harddisk, when I successfull install Window 7 on it...
So, I tried out Windows XP SATA Software, it was futile as well.

To all the Computer Engineering Guru, I need you...
To me, I prefer Window XP to any other Windows...
Re: Unable To XP After Windows Crashed With A Blue Screen Error Message. by DesChyko1(m): 2:12am On Jan 05, 2014
I think what's wrong(or right) with your system is NYR-1-E (New Year Resolution - 1 - Error). The System has decide to rid of all bullsht software in 2014. You had better done the same with your choice of OS.

Happy New Year.
Re: Unable To XP After Windows Crashed With A Blue Screen Error Message. by Gerardcole(m): 2:40am On Jan 05, 2014
Are you installing via the on-boot menu or you running the install like normal software? (I mean launching it after windows has booted completely?)
Re: Unable To XP After Windows Crashed With A Blue Screen Error Message. by tuns2s: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2014
Gerardcole: Are you installing via the on-boot menu or you running the install like normal software? (I mean launching it after windows has booted completely?)

i runned the normal installation process i.e. Booting from CD, after coping the necessary files when it gets to loading Windows Setup then Blue Screen Error Message appear...
Re: Unable To XP After Windows Crashed With A Blue Screen Error Message. by tuns2s: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2014
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
I think what's wrong(or right) with your system is NYR-1-E (New Year Resolution - 1 - Error). The System has decide to rid of all bullsht software in 2014. You had better done the same with your choice of OS.

Happy New Year.

i don't think the problem was as result of this because I had problem with my friend's laptop back in July, 2013... His own system didn't crashed but he was willing to install Windows XP because System came with Windows 8...
My own System was having Windows XP before it crashed...

Now, I'm thinking of BIOS settings.
Thanks... Happy Prosperous Year

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With HP G6-1d70us Charging / What Are Straight And Crossover Cable / Datastage Online Training In AUSTRALIA | Online Datastage Training In USA | UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.