Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Is There God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There God? (619 Views)

Is There God / IS THERE GOD? / Six reasons for you to believe that there's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There God? by sammieguze(m): 5:40am On Jan 05, 2014
In reference to a topic that hits the front page yesterday, (His Atheism And It ' s Effect On His Mum {https://www.nairaland.com/1576114/atheism-effect-mum}), i personally think it is very foolish for someone to think there is no GOD when everything points and bears manifestation to the very existense of a supreme being and with some undisputable facts recorded in the bible.
I just want us to share some of the things in the bible and in the world generally to bear evidence of the existence of a supreme being maybe this might help someone come to the realisation of the foolishness of a man saying there is no GOD.
As for me, the genesis account is a good enough explanation of the creation of the earth as well as the proof that there is GOD. Please, feel free to add yours
Re: Is There God? by psucc(m): 6:14am On Jan 05, 2014
The fool said in his heart there is no God.

1 Like

Re: Is There God? by sammieguze(m): 6:35am On Jan 05, 2014
Am jst amazed @ d way people reason
Re: Is There God? by okenwa(m): 6:40am On Jan 05, 2014
sammieguze: In reference to a topic that hits the front page yesterday, (His Atheism And It ' s Effect On His Mum {https://www.nairaland.com/1576114/atheism-effect-mum}), i personally think it is very foolish for someone to think there is no GOD when everything points and bears manifestation to the very existense of a supreme being and with some undisputable facts recorded in the bible.
I just want us to share some of the things in the bible and in the world generally to bear evidence of the existence of a supreme being maybe this might help someone come to the realisation of the foolishness of a man saying there is no GOD.
As for me, the genesis account is a good enough explanation of the creation of the earth as well as the proof that there is GOD. Please, feel free to add yours
. You have posted this topic thrice now, I wonder who you are and who you want to convert to Athiesm, get behind us satan.

1 Like

Re: Is There God? by lirusehn(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2014
okenwa: . You have posted this topic thrice now, I wonder
who you are and who you want to convert to Athiesm, get behind us satan.
wuz bout writing dis.
Re: Is There God? by Peterwizzy: 6:59am On Jan 05, 2014
ediot,people like u make Christians regret ever being Christians
Re: Is There God? by sammieguze(m): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2014
Peterwizzy: ediot,people like u make Christians regret ever being Christians
Before u open ur mouth and say rubbish, pls read my post again. Am a christian and believes in God. Jst tryin to create a debate and make atheists realise their fooly. Thanks.
okenwa: . You have posted this topic thrice now, I wonder who you are and who you want to convert to Athiesm, get behind us satan.
Sorry bro. Network issues. Been tryin to remove d other posts
lirusehn: wuz bout writing dis.
Jst wanted u guys to contribute ur quota to support the existence of God so that atheists ll realise it is foolish to combat the obvious. Thanks
Re: Is There God? by Chimaritoponcho: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2014
Dear God,
All dis lunatics on Nl thinking and saying u dont exist is getting me pained . .
Why not block dia penisses and vagginas as a punishment
Re: Is There God? by lirusehn(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2014
sammieguze:
Jst wanted u guys to contribute ur quota to support the existence of God
so that atheists ll realise it is foolish to combat the obvious.
Thanks
i sense LIES. he who blivz shud bliv he who doesnt shud continue in his own path of belief or woreva he deems fit 2 bliv in.
Re: Is There God? by sammieguze(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2014
Chimaritoponcho: Dear God,
All dis lunatics on Nl thinking and saying u dont exist is getting me pained . .
Why not block dia penisses and vagginas as a punishment
. Lolz.... Amen o
Re: Is There God? by sammieguze(m): 7:35am On Jan 05, 2014
lirusehn: i sense LIES. he who blivz shud bliv he who doesnt shud continue in his own path of belief or woreva he deems fit 2 bliv in.
. It is ur choice to believe whatever u what to believe. I believe there's God. What u believe dnt matter to me. Jst trying to let atheists reason to the fact that their is God.
Re: Is There God? by lirusehn(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2014
sammieguze: . It is ur choice to believe whatever u what to
believe. I believe there's God. What u believe dnt matter to me. Jst
trying to let atheists reason to the fact that their is God.
aiit. keep it going.
Re: Is There God? by macof(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
There is No God but there's a creator which we personify as God. You have to look within and find understanding

www.nairaland.com/1577497/god-science

(1) (Reply)

Questions For God / A Thread To Share Your Past Life Story And How You Got Born Again / You Too Are Qualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.