Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship (5244 Views)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? / How Do You Deal With A Child's Tantrum In Public Places? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44:
I dont do domestic appendages. I do independent and feisty babes
oya go and shine afrocandy's own na :p8-) or kemi,omo governour :*

they are all independent and fiesty babes,just the way you want it :>shockedcheesy
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by bellong: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
mrsincredible: thanks. What about social networks?

The people on social networks are those offline. However, the issue there is, are you sharp enough to know genuine intention of people you meet on social media?

There are lot of people who met their spouses on social media and are happily married today. In like manner, there are so many stories that touch. If you understand the rules of engagement in relationship and social media hook up, I guess you will sail the ship.

In all you do, never ever let down on your own instinct and artificial intelligence. You will surely need them.

1 Like

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Mynd44: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
kulyie: oya go and shine afrocandy's own na :p8-) or kemi,omo governour :*

they are all independent and fiesty babes,just the way you want it :>shockedcheesy
I want you ooooo. Make I open thread?
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by cityhood: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
You can say am a player
I don't mind
In wish I know am not!
Have attend programms in wish iknw some pple get hooked up yes for real
Let me just tell you at tyms all this big cities isn't easy to get what you want if is relationship tins
At tymes oda state can be ok! Kaduna
Ibadan
Akure and so on
U see pple with fake life full for abuja well well
Even for lagos
True talk#
Some ladies can bear me witness with that
So if you see me advicing oda state doesn't min dat am a player
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by bellong: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
mrsincredible:
All my frnds are getting married and the pressure is too much cause I am 27years old. And I am not getting good admirers

One of the rules to stay happy in life is not to compare your life with others. Comparing themselves by themselves, they are not wise. There is what is called individual uniqueness. We are all different from another and can never be the same.

You have a unique and defined path in destiny which comparison can jettison it. Live your life being happy and not looking at how others run their race. Do not put yourself nor allow anyone to put you under pressure for marriage. Marriage is a beautiful thing when joined with the right person but it is hell when otherwise.

Be patient, prayerful and active with life, the right guy will come at the right time.
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
mrsincredible: thanks. What about social networks?
social network is a no go area for me.
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44:
I want you ooooo. Make I open thread?
ehen oya open thread na :p

*singing in d.banjs voice * i will be your scape goat 8-)
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Mynd44: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
kulyie: ehen oya open thread na :p

*singing in d.banjs voice * i will be your scape goat 8-)
Obatala pass you
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44:
Obatala pass you
i jump am pass cheesy
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Mynd44: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
kulyie: i jump am pass cheesy
oya reply my mail grin
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44:
oya reply my mail grin
pls can u guys do dis sumwhere else?

1 Like

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44:
oya reply my mail grin
say whatever you want to say here.sorry,mabinu loff,i dont do friendship or fake loff off nl,eshey,eku ife cheesy
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Mynd44: 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
kulyie: say whatever you want to say here.sorry,mabinu loff,i dont do friendship or fake loff off nl,eshey,eku ife cheesy
See your nose. Lawd knows I kuku did not mail you tongue
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44:
See your nose. Lawd knows I kuku did not mail you tongue
liar grin ayi tete mole ? grin complete am na grin
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Mynd44: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
kulyie: liar grin ayi tete mole ? grin complete am na grin
Speak English tongue
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
Madam pls u nd ur friend r derailing dis thread please chat via email
kulyie: liar grin ayi tete mole ? grin complete am na grin
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
mrsincredible: Madam pls u nd ur friend r derailing dis thread please chat via email
no vex o jare,na this naughty boy.mabinu smiley
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44:
Speak English tongue
were you born in england or by english parents :p
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by yemmit90: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
@op, to be sincere with you, husbands are scarce these days. Only few men have decent jobs to cater for the family. You're not alone in this situation,there are many females over 30years out there who're still singles.

I will advise you to not be too desperate and dress well, with time a right man will approach you.

You can also give facebook a trial cos I knew few people that got married through this channel. Just make sure the person is within your city or neighbouring states.
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by RoyalRoy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
Please Mr and Mrs Kulyie Mynd, there is a pm button on nairaland. it can be seen when you click on profile and then you cluck on...........Lol.

In English.....Stop derailing.

1 Like

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
yemmit90: @op, to be sincere with you, husbands are scarce these days. Only few men have decent jobs to cater for the family. You're not alone in this situation,there are many females over 30years out there who're still singles.

I will advise you to not be too desperate and dress well, with time a right man will approach you.

You can also give facebook a trial cos I knew few people that got married through this channel. Just make sure the person is within your city or neighbouring states.
its better to start hurting now then later. When u reach 30 d desperado gets worst

1 Like

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by RoyalRoy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
Your attitude has 80% of determining how you are perceived.

For starters.... what gave you the idea of the user name Mrs Incredible?

I wouldn't in a thousand years imagine you are single.

2. You said you can't move around .....meaning your relationship is already confined to Abuja alone. That to me means if you have a good suitor outside of your comfort zone does that means a No-no for you?

1 Like

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Chomzy19(f): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
Sweery u re just 27 U aren't old Enuff to b desperate for marriage, a lot of 30+ ladies re still single... Anyways as for where u can go, just try and attend All d social functions by your friends n families, birthday parties, naming ceremonies, wedding ceremonies etc. And then try n become active in your church, find a group in church u wanna join, d choir is a nice choice, they re "seen" more, then participate in church get togethers... Don't do all this wit d sole aim of finding a Man, just get into it, relax n enjoy d outgoings its actually fun and it'll happen b4 u know it just don't Focus on it.
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by yemmit90: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
kulyie: no vex o jare,na this naughty boy.mabinu smiley

Sister Kulyie, you and your boyfriend dey derail this thread.
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
Royal Roy: Please Mr and Mrs Kulyie Mynd, there is a pm button on nairaland. it can be seen when you click on profile and then you cluck on...........Lol.

In English.....Stop derailing.
haaa twinny mi.no vex.na mynd start am.amuni buni eye ibiye ni mynd yen.sorry,am out cheesy
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
yemmit90:

Sister Kulyie, you and your boyfriend dey derail this thread.
sorry,i am out smiley
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by ypepe: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Oga Roy, r u eyeing mrs incredible?
This one ur interest dey for this matter welluwell tongue

Oya, make una start una own na tongue tongue

Don't u know some derailing r good ones?
Abeg leave them. I'm enjoying d flow.

*whispers-u can never tell*

Topic.
Poster, u lack self esteem. Develop that first and take ur time b4 u jump into d fire.
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Winneygirl(f): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Fact is, some ladies are so outgoing, attending every function there is, showing themselves everywhere, yet they are still unmarried.
Develop yourself. Be confident in your skin. There is more to life than aspiring to get married. Be positive towards the people you know-family, friends. Be a source of light to the people around you.
I'm sure that a light-source cannot be hidden. When it's time, no one will take it away from you.

1 Like

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by RoyalRoy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
ypepe: Oga Roy, r u eyeing mrs incredible?
This one ur interest dey for this matter welluwell tongue

Oya, make una start una own na tongue tongue

Don't u know some derailing r good ones?
Abeg leave them. I'm enjoying d flow.

*whispers-u can never tell*

Topic.
Poster, u lack self esteem. Develop that first and take ur time b4 u jump into d fire.

Lollllz.

Well I just like her username but I wouldn't imagine she is single.

Plus she doesn't want to compromise much.
She doesn't want to leave Abuja neither does she go out to gardens.

The right attitude to issues like this is to be a bit more available and open minded. That does not mean she is desperate or needy. But at least she needs to compromise a little.

All the best Miss Incredible

olor=#990000][b]
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Odunharry(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
church,work,school,your area,parties etc..
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by ypepe: 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mrsincredible, I'm very serious about self esteem.
Mr Roy is equally correct.
I understa ur reservations though.

U can start building self esteem here.
Loosen up on ur posts cos they r very rigid.
Joke with and mingle with guys here. Yes there r some pple that strarted with social media and their marriage is booming.
And don't be afraid to voice ur opinions too.
It will help u a bit.
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mrs incredible.this is what i want you to know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me / What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man / What A Friend!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.