Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship (5249 Views)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? / How Do You Deal With A Child's Tantrum In Public Places? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
And this

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
All will be fine

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Why I don't like gardens is cause mostly shop owners stay there. U know the type of shop owners am talking about those illiterate guys that sell fones in fone village,sell provision. I mostly prefer wine bars
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
Trust me.you will ne perfectly good

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
mrsincredible: Why I don't like gardens is cause mostly shop owners stay there. U know the type of shop owners am talking about those illiterate guys that sell fones in fone village,sell provision. I mostly prefer wine bars
please give yourself a break

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mrs incredible i am trying to encourage you.hope you feel better
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tanx
kulyie: Mrs incredible i am trying to encourage you.hope you feel better

1 Like

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
People sending me messages I won't reply u.
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by quality01(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
@mrsincredible my simple advice 4 u is 2 make ursef approachable n attend enuf social functions definitely u will meet reasonable people. U can spend little time on saturday goin 4 swimming n co. I normally exclude church wen it comes 2 social functions becox of d hia rate of pretense.
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by RoyalRoy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
mrsincredible: People sending me messages I won't reply u.

Buhahahaha..

I trust Nairalanders.

Oshofree dudes.

I laugh in Kanwulia voice

[size=16pt] Mu che che che che.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2014

And why not?

1 Like

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Shedysworld(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
@27 u don't need to be pressured at all, at the right time u will see the right man coming ur way.
Secondly u can't just stay and expect to meet people, u need to attend functions. Social network can be very dangerous, but also very Good. Have meet great and wonderful people (male and female) here on nairaland. There is even a thread for abuja nairalnders and we've had picnics that were well attended. so just try socializing better, u'll be fine.
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by castielo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
where is dat corky joe guy when u need him! angry undecided
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Look for Mr Cork he has been looking for wife material like you since he joined NL a few decades ago

1 Like

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
Clubs..
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by mgbeketoto: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
In school and at WORK only!
Not on the WWW!

Only where you can observe people when they are real! kiss

FAMILY GET TOGETHERS. . . MY FAVORITE! kiss
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2014
San Miguel: Clubs..
tot guys don't take club gals seriously
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by castielo(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2014
mrsincredible: tot guys don't take club gals seriously
They don't. but then, it depends on how u package urself.
Mind you there are lonely guys like you out there who are also looking for mates. They sometimes go to clubs with hopes of finding a decent girl.. a very slim chance!
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2014
you havent seen how many men those women leave with every night, its very good marketing grin
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2014
castielo:
They don't. but then, it depends on how u package urself.
Mind you there are lonely guys like you out there who are also looking for mates. They sometimes go to clubs with hopes of finding a decent girl.. a very slim chance!
very slim indeed
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Joel3(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2014
Just remind me of the guy on nl who sing a song aboki shine my dick. Aboki shine my dick. Waist shouder knees and teo... Aboki shine my dick. Anyway back to op, when a girl says she is 27 just knows that she is 30 something. Anyway at op you might want to upload a picture so i can be able to tell you why you are not getting admires. Let me tell you this trick and it works like charms. dont always wait for guys to walk up to you and start toasting you, that is where many girls have it wrong. every time you see a guy you really like walk up to him and say something, just give him some green light and the opportunity for him to voice out and flow. For real he will ask for your number, and If yet he didn't toast you. then move to another. Keep doing it . I tell you, you will have loads of admires here and their. Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2014
Joel.:
Just remind me of the guy on nl who sing a song aboki shine my dick. Aboki shine my dick. Waist shouder knees and teo... Aboki shine my dick. Anyway back to op, when a girl says she is 27 just knows that she is 30 something. Anyway at op you might want to upload a picture so i can be able to tell you why you are not getting admires. Let me tell you this trick and it works like charms. dont always wait for guys to walk up to you and start toasting you, that is where many girls have it wrong. every time you see a guy you really like walk up to him and say something, just give him some green light and the opportunity for him to voice out and flow. For real he will ask for your number, and If yet he didn't toast you. then move to another. Keep doing it . I tell you, you will have loads of admires here and their. Goodluck.
ok. Tanx
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by markjoshua(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2014
I can get along with u 07063359378 whatsapp
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by RedReact: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2014
kulyie: smh,arindin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mo ku rire o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by ladygogo: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
quality01: There is a level of decency wit people in abj dat I kno becox datz where I base. Attend enuf social functions n make ursef approachable bt dnt be loose. U can visit silverbird galleria, birthday party of ur frndz/colleagues, we have many gardens in abj where u can visit n make frnds infact they r jst many bt dnt b LOOSE

Not the ABuja i sabi oh! Hian! Full of pretenders and wannabes. Lagos is even better. The guys in abuja ehn . Make i no start........

@OP you are just 27 years old. Whats the rush? Please keep living your life. The right person will pop up when you arent looking.
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
mrsincredible: This is the only section on NL that have matured mind so I will say my mind here. I have reached the age of marriage and I don't have a boyfriend I am not the going out type am mostly indoors only work and church takes me out. Where are the places you can go to see serious minded pple or places you can get guys who ask you out.
Going out won't solve the problem. You need to get some things straight first. First, I want you to understand that all men want a physically attractive lady to date or to marry even though not all men will end up marrying a very beautiful woman as they dream and desire.

What am I trying to say? Try and ensure you look attractive...neat and appealing to the eye. Yes, good character can attract you a man, but good physical look will do that more...so work on your physical appearance. Eat right...especially fruits...drink a lot of water daily...avoid being obese or overweight...most 21st century guys don't fancy overweight or obese ladies...sadly though....try all you can to avoid belly fat pls...it turns so many guys off immediately....

If you have good shape....you know what I mean, then you don't need to panic cos they will surely come soon when you start going out.

If you don't smile in the past, start now to learn to smile...it makes you young and appealing to guys...and also makes you approachable...no guy wants to approach a mean-looking lady.

Believe me, all you need right now is to look good physically cos men are moved more by what they see than any other thing...and then be good and friendly...and the right man will soon show up.

Places to go

1. Church is good but not all guys like wooing or approaching ladies in their church....some do...but most guys don't again, based on my own knowledge and circle of friends though.

2. It seems you didn't traveled back to your hometown during the last Xmas...pls try and visit next xmas...that's if you are still single by then cos u won't be.

3. Football viewing centers....locate a cool one where matured and sensible men do go to watch football and pay a visit when you feel like.

4. Wedding ceremonies....but unfortunately...ladies do get so preoccupied with their clothes and makeup and friends during wedding ceremonies to the extent that they forget that they are single and ought to make friends at such great gathering...so attend good wedding ceremonies and try being alone and not in midst of other girls.

5. Fast food joints....go alone...on weekends or work days (afternoon)....go alone...don't go with any friend...learn to go alone at this point cos u have a mission....

6. Gym center (that's if you wish to or if there is need for you to)

7. If you own a car...sometimes avoid going out with your own car...take a public transport....don't expect to meet Dangote...just free your mind...the guy you may meet inside a commuter bus today may be the next Adenuga tomorrow...so try urban mass...guys love wooing in such environment.

8. Sometimes stroll around your environment...someone might stop by to give you a lift...use your basic instinct.

You seem so definite about what you want, I have observed that since last year...and I can boldly say to you that if you apply some of the steps I gave you here....soon you will be with him.

Try this and see. By the way, I love your courage, determination and openness, keep it up but be very wise and cautioussmiley

4 Likes

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
Some do....majority don't.
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
Don't say that....you are not a kid, are you I learnt some people have met their partners here...so use your wisdom and don't just act to please other nairalanders reading...know your mission...don't let peoples' ovation throw you off balance. You never can tell where the Messiah will be born...so be open to friendship now, but be very cautious and put your guard on. That's my own suggestion though.

1 Like

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Youngpo413: 1:29am On Oct 28, 2014
mrsincredible:

All my frnds are getting married and the pressure is too much cause I am 27years old. And I am not getting good admirers

choose a bad one and make him good,besides what were you doing 7yrs ago?
Maybe you dumped someone who loved you so much and would had married,or you were busy flexing with bad guys forgetting that time is running out...
For me I hardly pity desperate ladies,cos karma is a bitttccch!
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Kanwulia: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2014
Nothing to do with places, BUT THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THE INDIVIDUALS!
Couples can meet anywhere. . . but how compatible they prove to be is a different matter! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by breadplanets(f): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
op how far?
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by ladynice: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
cityhood:
Abuja is a good place now
U can get around k.d
Zaria
Or if u wnat to further more zaria is a good place to meet mature pple
Iknw what amsaying
Zaria is full of education
All tru
Dnt knw maybe am making sense here cuz am in zaria
were in Zaria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man / Why I Slept With My Son / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.