Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

A Nairalander Wants To Travel To France - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander Wants To Travel To France (554 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Wants To Travel To France by aboyaji(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hello, my brothers and sisters. I have this opportunity of travelling to france in the nearest month, say in 3-4 months time. My uncle just came back from france, this xmas and had to visit us. He told my parents he would love to take one of his sons with him. As GOD had had it, i was the lucky one to go with him. He said he will start processing the document by february as soon as he gets back that he would go back by january ending. Now, my request how is it living in france? What type of work can one be engage to. How is their way of living? Is it like living in london?- tax? How do i get easily acquintted with the life over there? I am not a graduate. But, my plan is to work and school as well. But, your advice and guidance with councel will do me good. Haters, you are welcome. Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Travel To France by 3coins(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
yuu shldnt worry about All daht naa...yua gonna stay wiv yur uncle innit?.....or re yuu already in yur late 20s or sumfin?
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Travel To France by aboyaji(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
3coins: yuu shldnt worry about All daht naa...yua gonna stay wiv yur uncle innit?.....or re yuu already in yur late 20s or sumfin?
i am going to be 25 by july. And one of my plans is to foot my bills shortly i arrive- thereby, take care of my education and living
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Travel To France by swaystunna(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ur uncle should be able to give u a Soft Landing..He stays thr n he knws what works..U shldnt have any problem ! Its someone dat doesn't have a relation dat shld be askin dis question.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Travel To France by aboyaji(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
swaystunna: Ur uncle should be able to give u a Soft Landing..He stays thr n he knws what works..U shldnt have any problem ! Its someone dat doesn't have a relation dat shld be askin dis question.
i love the way my uncle used his words. He isn't the sweet tonqued type. He made it clear to us that once we reach, after a while, i shouldn't expect him to carter for me as i should hussle for myself. I just want you guys to give me rhymes. The way i should go, what to do and what not to do. The Basis
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Travel To France by justwise(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2014

(1)

Canada Student Visa / Urgent Reply-issue About Mistake In Birth Certificate / Travelling To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.