Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Prayer Points And Admonitions From RCCG H.G.S Jan...2014.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points And Admonitions From RCCG H.G.S Jan...2014.. (1049 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / Prayer Points From RCCG November 2014 Holy Ghost Service / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points And Admonitions From RCCG H.G.S Jan...2014.. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
HOLY GHOST SERVICE JAN ..2014 'I SHALL LAUGH LAST'
Pre Sermon Prayer Points
#1.:Father let my river of joy begin to flow now
#2..Father let me have a life changing encounter with you now
#3..Father let this Year be a Year of Pleasant suprises

Sermon admonisions
#1...Daddy G.O admonished us to praise God more this year...i.e if your quiet time is 30mins...use 20 mins to worship and praise God!...
#2..We need to pratice a lot of faith this year through decrees but take note that this decrees must be supported by prayers...
#3..about the 100 days fasting!...take it serious...as it is a year of overflow but we need to pray...against the many things that will take place this year concerning our country Nigeria...adding that we should not let the hunger tempt us..rather anytime hunger comes...we should reply with prayers...as this will discourage the devil from sending hunger to our bellies
#4..in order to laugh last we must learn to sow in tears.....taking a clue from the likes of Hannah...Elisha

After Sermon Prayer Points
#1..Praise God
#2..Father pls give me the grace for total surrender
#3...Father please help me to love yoi with all my heart,all my soul and all my strength
#4..Father please those who always ask me 'where is my God'...let them come and surrender unto you
#5..Father let those laughing at me now come and laugh with me soon
#6...Father let me laugh last
#7...Father let my laughter overflow forever
#8..Father let the joy of all who wish me well last forever
#9..Father help me to bring the joy of salvation to many homes through soul winning thiis year
#10..Father please have mercy on Nigeria
#11..Individual prayers
#12..prayer for the General Overseer...Daddy Adeboye and our Mother In israel..Mummy Folu
#13..Every power slowing down my labour or effort...catch Fire in Jesus name!!

#P.S...please pray these prayers along with your fasting...and Daddy G.O has bent the rules a little...we can now fast with water only...and tea only for those of us abroad....as we pray and fast this year...we shall all enter into our new level of OVERFLOWING LAUGHTER!!AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

ICLC 2014 / A Call To Unity Of Body Of Christ. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Assembles Legal Team For Divorce Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.