Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

A Nairalander Dropped A Gospel Debut Hit Song.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander Dropped A Gospel Debut Hit Song.. (1045 Views)

A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / Suggest A Gospel Song For Wedding Reception / Gospel Artiste, Oghenemairo Okechukwu Ese Popularly Known As Mairo Ese Dropped A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Dropped A Gospel Debut Hit Song.. by Debeloved87(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hello NAIRALANDERS, please appreciate one of your own, I have been here for quite long now…am
an upcoming gospel artists and this is my debut single.
Download, listen and kindly rebroadcast…This is my Christmas
gift to you all. Download the song from the following links.

REVERBNATION

[URL= https://www.reverbnation.com/pauldebeloved4/
song/24633000-moving-in-victory ]Download MOVING IN
VICTORY HERE BY Paul De beloved(A Nairalander)[/URL]

This is my Christmas gift to you all. If you can't download let me know I will put up more links. Thanks.

I’ll be coming up with more powerful, inspiring, spirit-filled
music in 2016. Stay tuned with me, you can connect with me
on facebook as - paul de beloved - .thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Dropped A Gospel Debut Hit Song.. by Debeloved87(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
Appreciate your own person.. Download and rebroadcast. You are lifted.
Re: A Nairalander Dropped A Gospel Debut Hit Song.. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
I sensed in my heart, that you are a nice person with a good heart, and inclined towards the Light. So I took time to listen to your song. I think the song has a good potential, but it sounds (to me) too modern for my taste. The recording mixing and Mastering seems to have been performed in a Home studio - Which is not necessarily bad - and I can understand there are some problems at that level.

But yeah, the song has a good potential. You might consider later on (when the funds are available) record it all over again in a professional studio.

On a more general level, I pray that you follow your heart which will surely lead you to greater recognition of GOD.

Greetings.
Re: A Nairalander Dropped A Gospel Debut Hit Song.. by tosyne55(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nice song bro.. keep it up
Re: A Nairalander Dropped A Gospel Debut Hit Song.. by Debeloved87(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
LoJ:
I sensed in my heart, that you are a nice person with a good heart, and inclined towards the Light. So I took time to listen to your song. I think the song has a good potential, but it sounds (to me) too modern for my taste. The recording mixing and Mastering seems to have been performed in a Home studio - Which is not necessarily bad - and I can understand there are some problems at that level.

But yeah, the song has a good potential. You might consider later on (when the funds are available) record it all over again in a professional studio.

On a more general level, I pray that you follow your heart which will surely lead you to greater recognition of GOD.

Greetings.
thanks for your advice...it wasn't done in a home studio,..it wasn't produced the exact way it should have been done either but since I've booked,I just have to put in my best for the production.thanks.
Re: A Nairalander Dropped A Gospel Debut Hit Song.. by Debeloved87(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
tosyne55:
Nice song bro.. keep it up
thanks
Re: A Nairalander Dropped A Gospel Debut Hit Song.. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Debeloved87:
thanks for your advice...it wasn't done in a home studio,..it wasn't produced the exact way I want it either but since I've booked,I just have to put in my best for the production.thanks.
Ahh ok. Be encouraged.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Dropped A Gospel Debut Hit Song.. by Debeloved87(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Thanks.. Everyone. Happy First Sunday. Don't forget to download my song. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Kano Man Abduct A Bayelsa Girl & Married Her. What Are The Police Doing? / Is It Wrong For Christians To Participate In April Fools’ Day? / Challenge Of The Day: Be Honest. What Would You Do? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.