Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Beaf: M.I. And Kelly Handsome Reconcile. No More Diss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beaf: M.I. And Kelly Handsome Reconcile. No More Diss (424 Views)

Faze, Kelly Handsome, And Kelly Handsome's Daughter Take A Pic / Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. / Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beaf: M.I. And Kelly Handsome Reconcile. No More Diss by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Anyone can hold a grudge , but it takes a person with character to forgive. Kelly Handsome and M.I who have been engaged in a five-year old feud have buried the hatchet and let bygones be bygones.

The feud started when Kelly Handsome took acerbic shots at some popular Nigerian artistes years back. M.I who was an upcoming artiste as at the time wasn’t spared of the ‘Maga don pay’ crooner’s criticism .This resulted in an exchange of hate tracks between Kelly Handsome and M.I.  According to reports, Kelly Handsome reached out to M.I and ended their five year old feud.

The duo performed together on stage during the CARNIRIV festival last year.

(1) (Reply)

VHYPER Biography / Britney Spears Is Back In The 'single Life' Ready To Mingle.. (photo) / Kim K Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award, Lands British GQ Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.