Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? (7600 Views)

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake / Faze, Kelly Handsome, And Kelly Handsome's Daughter Take A Pic / Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by theodee(m): 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2011
got this one from www.nollywoodgossip.net

kelly handsome
Kelly never disappoints when it comes to stirring controversy. The young artiste who has taken it on himself to diss some music artistes he termed ‘noisemakers’, must have gone mad again, not with another rapper this time, but with a night club management after causing fight at a night club he attended in abuja.

This was discovered after the night club owner wrote a petition letter to the commissioner of police in FCT accusing kelly hansome of damages and causing violence in the club. This letter was displayed on punchng. The club owner claimed that kelly hansome who entered the club uninvited was given the chance to perform just a track off his album after appealing with his close friends to perform.

Kelly abused this chance, as he went ahead to perform other songs thereby prompting fight in the club. He claimed that they had to turn off the mic after failed attempt by the officials to end mr. Kelly’s performance. Kelly was ‘dragged’ out of the club after insulting an official at the club. Kelly with his boys strived to enter the club to fight the official, in the process damaged the club’s property. The owner further said Kelly has however sent threat messages to the club management.

Related Tags: Kelly Handsome, Nigerian music, Nigerian musician
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by dominique(f): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2011
Hmmm. . . lets hear kelly's side of the story.
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2011
Yes he is becoming a disgrace, he should put himself to writing good songs instead of kicking sand in the air just to get attention angry angry angry
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by mrofficial(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2011
^^ Let's hear his side first before jumping into conclusion.
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by eghost247(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2011
mr.official:

^^ Let's hear his side first before jumping into conclusion.
Word
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by yuooop: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2011
:Pjavascript:void(0);yes he is a disgrace u can imagine him dissing m.i.wat a pipe
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by legba1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2011
Does that guy still sing.last i heard of him was that he's running a "love-vendor my aparte" show.i hope lack of cashflow is not running him amork?
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by MeGaStReEt: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
not-so-true
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by victorazy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2011
Yapa yapa story. What is the name of the club? What is the name of the Manager? What is the name of the Police Comm. Which property was distroyed in club, amplify, speakers, mic or what and how much. We cant just believe with no conprihensive information "plz, make una no spoi the guy name. Kelly Handsome is handsome i'l tell him when i see him".
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by Areosapien(f): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2011
Judging from his recent antics, the man is definitely destroying his own career. Singing rap songs (WTF?) to diss guys like M.I? Seriously, 'nuff said.
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by Ikwikwikwi(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2011
please defend yourself, else you are guilty as charged. Court!!
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by Ikwikwikwi(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2011
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace?
« #8 on: Today at 01:00:43 PM »
Yapa yapa story. What is the name of the club? What is the name of the Manager? What is the name of the Police Comm. Which property was distroyed in club, amplify, speakers, mic or what and how much. We cant just believe with no conprihensive information "plz, make una no spoi the guy name. Kelly Handsome is handsome i'l tell him when i see him".

@ poster,

please tell him and very urgent please
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by omo9ja1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2011
Kelly! kelly!! na true be dis story?
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by favouredjb(f): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2011
The guy is going down fast,eeya

i know he's capable of doing what he's accused of
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by donor: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2011
no b kelly ransom?
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by Felepumpin(m): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2011
aint suprised kelly handsome recipient of the most controversial artist award hmmm
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by mykali(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2011
Dude is retarded
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by Tapiya(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2011
Awwwwsh is it not Kelly Handsome we talking here ? He can do anything for publicity, now when last did anyone of you heard the name around you ? But you've seen it now and even talking about it, then aim achieved and now unto the next, he needs controversies to be remembered.
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by foyeks2001(f): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2011
who's Kelly Handsome? av not heard of him before
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by Kazashi(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
u knw, i kind of liked dis guy but he's really gettn out of hand, imagine kelechukwu,, dissing MISTER INCREDIBLE,nd his broda, JESSE JAGS,,,,,,,,JO0oooooooooooooooo cry cry

d super eagles dont play against the falcons, lolllzzzzzz embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

for wat is worth,,kelly's good bt i guess d fame is really gettn into his kidney, grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by Cuteobi(f): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2011
Lets not jump in2 conclusions.where is d accused(kelly)?? He shud come b4 nairaland panel and defend himself!! grin
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by amurx(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2011
gat 2 here 4rm him
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by BlueMagic2(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2011
1st he needs to change his name. "Kelly Handsome" is such a stupid name, then maybe he can stop actn stupid
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by bisiaet: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2011
Is Kelly Handsome a name??
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by Olalimits(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2011
He is a freak!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by rhymz(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2011
Some Nairalanders sef una no dey use una head at all. . . . .the whole story is a failed attempt at defamation. The story is so obviously childish and biased, The only name that popped up in the ridiculous story is Kelly Handsome, nothing else.
Where in abuja e happen and who did it happen to. . . .
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by Omoosedabi: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2011
"see wowo pikin dey form handsome, kelechukwu clap for yourself small-boy"
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by darne(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2011
I`m here, Y`all want to hear my other side of the story huh ?? huh well yeah I did and I admitt it,, But free me now,, here i come, Gurls for Unlag dey look for my Cd, Even Police,Nairalanders Talk about me, so why me !!

And please Y`all should tell me you think about me new Name !!! hehehehe Kelly chukwu is here , nairaland here i come, mr maga, plenty control, fish,chicks hehehe

DUDE IS MAD FOR TRYING TO DISS MI, Fish U no Chop,, U Say U wan Beeeef Me ? shocked grin grin
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by Tokotaya: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2011
I dont think anyone worthy of being taken seriously will glorify 419 like he did with his "Maga don pay shout Halleluyah" WTF!
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by cold(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tokotaya:

I dont think anyone worthy of being taken seriously will glorify 419 like he did with his "Maga don pay shout Halleluyah" WTF!
That was just a song abeg,chill
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by ladej(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tokotaya:

jay z glorified drugs a lot in his early days, now hes an icon. and yes its a SONG
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by tlops(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2011
bisiaet:

Is Kelly Handsome a name??

foyeks2001:

who's Kelly Handsome? av not heard of him before

same here!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin / Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men / Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.