Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

If It Is Extablished Will You Join ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If It Is Extablished Will You Join ? (1047 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Is Extablished Will You Join ? by frenzybest1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
If an organization is formed with the aim of helping people save money for a future investment will you welcome it enough to join.This organization will be similar to our popular 'Akawo' where you can save and withdraw any moment,yet the diffrence b/w akawo & it is that you will not be able to withdraw your money until after a given period,like a year.

Reactions please: :/p

1 Like

Re: If It Is Extablished Will You Join ? by frenzybest1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
pls drop your comments below.
Re: If It Is Extablished Will You Join ? by udumosam23(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mmmmm, no no no, too risky, beside if it will run like akawo, it is no longer an investment. Rather come up with something like; we invest a particular amount with you, after sometime you return it with some percentage.

Eeeeeee, can't believe I'm the first to comment.
Re: If It Is Extablished Will You Join ? by frenzybest1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
udumosam23: Mmmmm, no no no, too risky, beside if it will run like akawo, it is no longer an investment. Rather come up with something like; we invest a particular amount with you, after sometime you return it with some percentage.

Eeeeeee, can't believe I'm the first to comment.
Yeah but in this case you are saving with a goal of investing in a project, Ie: lets say u want to buy a land by next year nd u save with this company maybe 10% of your total income for a year (depending on your total income and d cost of your dream investment) so that after the year you will withdraw your money and invest. (the organization is not an investment for the person but rather serves as a means to save for the person )
Re: If It Is Extablished Will You Join ? by equlibrium(m): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2014
Its called wots dat word again?
Oh yeah, BANKING!!! angry
reputation matters, u tink I wuld save my 100k wit u mntly a john doe wen zenith bank offers the same services? Des closed savings already exist in all banks and discount houses and dey pay up to 10% interest. Wot r u offerin to better dat? Hw can u inspire mor trust dan 1st bank, kakawa discount house or say ibtc funds?
Not discouraging u bt unless ur target market are illiterates, no sane mildly educated person wil bank wit u. Yeah I said it again, bank!

1 Like

Re: If It Is Extablished Will You Join ? by frenzybest1(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2014
What if registered members will be offered free seminer while guest will have to pay to attend , this seminer will host top business men and women that will educate members and non members on financial matters all channeled at investment . ;that do you think ?
Re: If It Is Extablished Will You Join ? by equlibrium(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
P.s: it is also illegal. Akawo r cooperatives and are usualy registerd unda d guise of a trade union or somtin, wot u r describing fits under a savings and loans limited. Its a financial institution, to be registered by CBN. minimun capital base comes into play, mode of operations, scope of operations, etc. Bt dnt take my word for it, go get ur own copy of the "banks and other financial institutions act"(BOFIA) handbook.

1 Like

Re: If It Is Extablished Will You Join ? by Kennyfancy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
mode,,pls front page
Re: If It Is Extablished Will You Join ? by frenzybest1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
equlibrium: P.s: it is also illegal. Akawo r cooperatives and are usualy registerd unda d guise of a trade union or somtin, wot u r describing fits under a savings and loans limited. Its a financial institution, to be registered by CBN. minimun capital base comes into play, mode of operations, scope of operations, etc. Bt dnt take my word for it, go get ur own copy of the "banks and other financial institutions act"(BOFIA) handbook.
My dear i do not know what you mean by illegal, you should know before anybody starts a business it must be registered, so what i am asking donot have nothing with illegal.

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You Should Avoid If You Plan To Remain Successful / No Boss Will Like MMM See What They Do... / MMM Haven't Merged Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.