Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

MMM Haven't Merged Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Haven't Merged Me (1047 Views)

Please How Real Is Kashfinance.com.....hope I Haven't Been Scammed / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

MMM Haven't Merged Me by Becoted001(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
I have ordered for get help of over #100,000 since last Friday until now I haven't been merged for payment while my friends have been paid. Pls is there anything I can do?

Re: MMM Haven't Merged Me by v4victor: 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Guy why? why? Why u no just get patience?

Re: MMM Haven't Merged Me by Becoted001(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
v4victor:
Guy why? why?
Why u no just get patience?

Wetin dey my body pass the patience

Re: MMM Haven't Merged Me by ogawisdom(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Op ur acct is placed on moratorium na after 3weeks b4 d ban will be lifted angry angry angry
Re: MMM Haven't Merged Me by Becoted001(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
ogawisdom:
Op ur acct is placed on moratorium na after 3weeks b4 d ban will be lifted angry angry angry

What's the moratorium
Re: MMM Haven't Merged Me by v4victor: 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
ogawisdom:
U wan begin yarn dust here to create tension and panic for the guy body

Re: MMM Haven't Merged Me by v4victor: 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
Becoted001:

What's the moratorium
Bros calm down. I also GHed on Friday and I'm still waiting to be matched.
Just calm down. It'll get to u
Re: MMM Haven't Merged Me by teejanjan: 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
Same too,have been checking my account since Friday, have not been paired [85k]please what's the moratorium you are talking about?
Re: MMM Haven't Merged Me by Michoolu(m): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Becoted001:
I have ordered for get help of over #100,000 since last Friday until now I haven't been merged for payment while my friends have been paid. Pls is there anything I can do?

Abegi carry your matter commot is it Nairaland that will send you your money.

You all have waited this. a lil more patience wont hurt us all. just as others got paid. we all will.

Lets stop creating unnecessary panic and raising issues when there is none.

Lets grow up peeps

Re: MMM Haven't Merged Me by ogawisdom(m): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
v4victor:

U wan begin yarn dust here to create tension and panic for the guy body

Dnt be a goat he is on moratorium and shld contact support ASAP
Re: MMM Haven't Merged Me by anigbajumo(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Am tired of all these chicken heart kids on NL,u still come create thread on anti-mmm forum?? Don't u av guider or u are not old enough to comprehend wat is there @ur PO...I tire for una ooo,how much did u GH gan self
Re: MMM Haven't Merged Me by barackodam: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Becoted001:

Your siggy tho grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM Haven't Merged Me by v4victor: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
ogawisdom:

Dnt be a goat he is on moratorium and shld contact support ASAP
Shatap dia! Sabi sabi

The Importance Of MMM / / Best And Safest Way To Earn Huge Money ($$$) From Cryptocurrency