Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (553516 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (279) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Seylad2009(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2014
To all Post-UTME Candidates ,please calm down the date will be anounced vry soon .As at now they are loading d questions on the systems already..Please Prepared , Focus and be Determine because Only the Best candidates come to The Polytechnic,Ibadan because Our Admission is based only on merit.

Also , To all Applicants be careful who you call for assistant/help ,don't be a Victim. You need information? The Admission office @ the main campus is open Monday to Friday 8am - 4PM And the school website (www.polyibadan.edu.ng) is functioning 24/7 .

***For enquires/assistant ;check the school Website
( www.polyibadan.edu.ng) or call Sheyi on 08079510621 ;BB: 325E5D3E.
Or
Come over to The Polytechnic,Ibadan Admission Office,
Best Of Luck

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Ayobamms: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2014
Seylad2009: ***You want to do REGISTER online of The
Polytechnic,Ibadan to avoid mistake.
***You need sincere advice on admission related issues
Such as which course to choose to guarantee your
admission or whether Your O'level result will be accept for
the course you intended studing.
***You have any challenges during or after registration.
***Have you been dupe or you are already in there trap
and doesn't knw what to do.
Or
Thanks...

boss, what would someone that did PT for his ND enter on the 'Jamb Number' while filling the HND form? You know PT students got admitted via Form Number... Waiting patiently for ur reply
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Seylad2009(m): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2014
hopefullman: Where can i get the hnd form So that i can meet the deadline?i'm in akure.2nks
You can do it urself,Its an online payments and registration.U'll used ur ATM (preferably GTB or Zenith bank ) log on to d school site : www.admission.polyibadan.edu.ng) and register..
Best of luck
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Seylad2009(m): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2014
Ayobamms:

boss, what would someone that did PT for his ND enter on the 'Jamb Number' while filling the HND form? You know PT students got admitted via Form Number... Waiting patiently for ur reply
You put ur ND matric number @ d place for jamb Number.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by zeezwizzy: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2014
any poly ibadan computer science hnd1 or 2 here
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Ayobamms: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
Seylad2009: You put ur ND matric number @ d place for jamb Number.
Thanks boss!
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by harbieorlar(f): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pls can sm1 wt ui diploma apply 4 polyib HND
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by ajosegabriel(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Well as per the accommodation for fresher's that will be coming a day before their exam
, I will render assistance to two people cos I could recall vividly CU's the person I stayed with didn't collect dime me from me.......ajosegabriel on 2go....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Did anybody see this too grin grin grin smiley

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by seunlayi(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
AbiodunYung: Did anybody see this too grin grin grin smiley
it should be back soon
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Hormotorlah: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
i applied for the hnd cbt, insurance by discipline....please advise on how the cbt test is gonna look like. i know we are doing current affairs, what other courses are we to expect ?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by emmyw(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dear Applicants, The
Polytechnic Ibadan CBT has been scheduled to start from 18 AUG 2014. Please login to the admission portal to get your new date and time. RE-PRINT your CBT SLIP.

GENERAL CBT INSTRUCTIONS

(i) JAMB/UTME Result
Notification Slip and a copy of your POST-UTME CBT Print-out must be presented at the
screening center.

(ii) GSM and other electronic devices except simple calculators are not allowed at the screening center.

(iii) Parents, Guardians and
other unauthorized personnel will not be allowed at the screening centre during the Post-UTME screening exercise

(iv) Arrival to the venue is
STRICTLY not earlier than 30 minutes before your scheduled time.

(v)Screening Result will be
made available by SMS/Online after the whole screening exercise.

(vi)Keep STRICTLY within your scheduled time as THE
POLYTECHNIC IBADAN may
not guarantee
accommodating you outside your scheduled time.

(vii)Any candidate who supplies false information in the course of processing this admission stands disqualified.

(viii) THE INFORMATION ON
YOUR PRINTOUT MUST BE THE SAME AS THOSE ON YOUR JAMB/UTME RESULT PRINTOUT.
APPLY FOR CHANGE OF COURSE IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ANY CHANGES IN YOUR CHOICE OF
INSTITUTION/COURSE ELSE
ANY INFORMATION CONTRARY TO THOSE ON YOUR JAMB PRINT OUT WILL BE PENALISED.

We have sent SMS notification to all applicants notifying them of these new dates.

Thank you.
ICT Center,
The Polytechnic Ibadan
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by emmyw(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by sevendays2web: 1:41am On Aug 09, 2014
RE-PRINT UR CBT EXAM SLIP IN OUR OFFICE.

SUITE 1. OPP. MICRO FINANCE BANK, BESIDE PRELIM OFFICE, THE POLYTECHNIC, IBADAN. OR CALL 08120235555, 08058111141 AND WASAPP ON 08036971155.

FOR MORE DETAIL GO TO www.admission.polyibadancpbs.org

Thanks for the rebroadcast.
More blessing to u all.
7days2web Creative.
Dear Applicant,

Please be informed that The Polytechnic Ibadan Computer Based Testing (CBT) for prospective National Diploma Students has been scheduled to start from 18th August 2014. All applicants are to Login to their account on the admission portal to get their new CBT Schedule Date/Time and to RE-PRINT their CBT SLIP.

GENERAL CBT INSTRUCTIONS
(i) JAMB/UTME Result Notification Slip and a copy of your POST-UTME CBT Print-out must be presented at the screening center.
(ii) GSM and other electronic devices except simple calculators are not allowed at the screening center.
(iii) Parents, Guardians and other unauthorized personnel will not be allowed at the screening centre during the Post-UTME screening exercise
(iv) Arrival to the venue is STRICTLY not earlier than 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
(v)Screening Result will be made available by SMS/Online after the whole screening exercise.
(vi)Keep STRICTLY within your scheduled time as THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN may not guarantee accommodating you outside your scheduled time.
(vii)Any candidate who supplies false information in the course of processing this admission stands disqualified.
(viii) THE INFORMATION ON YOUR PRINTOUT MUST BE THE SAME AS THOSE ON YOUR JAMB/UTME RESULT PRINTOUT. APPLY FOR CHANGE OF COURSE IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ANY CHANGES IN YOUR CHOICE OF INSTITUTION/COURSE ELSE ANY INFORMATION CONTRARY TO THOSE ON YOUR JAMB PRINT OUT WILL BE PENALISED.

We have sent SMS notification to all applicants notifying them of these new dates.

Thank you.

ICT Center,
The Polytechnic Ibadan
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Ajani2plus(m): 4:10am On Aug 09, 2014
Na only the Alert waka come? ....lolxxx grin where are those MASSCOMites...hook me up on BBM 2A5648B0 let chat .
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Ajani2plus(m): 4:12am On Aug 09, 2014
Na only the Alert waka come? ....lolxxx grin where are those MASSCOMites...hook me up on BBM 2A5648B0,08140063602 on whatsapp and Ajani2plus on 2go. We need to talk academics....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Whizsam(m): 6:33am On Aug 09, 2014
Notice !!!!!

Ibpoly Cbt Exam Has Bin Scheduled 2Commence 4rm August18, kindly go n reprint ur Cbt Form 2av ur full details... And Those worried abt ur Cbt pazzword, U wil see it clearly on ur cbt print out wen u reprint, Best Of Luck..... For more enquiries 08138663030*whatsapp or dial* or 29449F19
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Seylad2009(m): 6:46am On Aug 09, 2014
[b]2014 Computer Based Testing

Dear Applicant,

Please be informed that The Polytechnic Ibadan Computer Based Testing (CBT) for prospective National Diploma Students has been scheduled to start from 18th August 2014. All applicants are to Login to their account on the admission portal to get their new CBT Schedule Date/Time and to RE-PRINT their CBT SLIP.

GENERAL CBT INSTRUCTIONS
(i) JAMB/UTME Result Notification Slip and a copy of your POST-UTME CBT Print-out must be presented at the screening center.
(iii) Parents, Guardians and other unauthorized personnel will not be allowed at the screening centre during the Post-UTME screening exercise
(iv) Arrival to the venue is STRICTLY not earlier than 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
(v)Screening Result will be made available by SMS/Online after the whole screening exercise.
(vi)Keep STRICTLY within your scheduled time as THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN may not guarantee accommodating you outside your scheduled time.
(viii) THE INFORMATION ON YOUR PRINTOUT MUST BE THE SAME AS THOSE ON YOUR JAMB/UTME RESULT PRINTOUT. APPLY FOR CHANGE OF COURSE IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ANY CHANGES IN YOUR CHOICE OF INSTITUTION/COURSE ELSE ANY INFORMATION CONTRARY TO THOSE ON YOUR JAMB PRINT OUT WILL BE PENALISED.

For Enquires / Assistant check the school website (www.polyibadan.edu.ng ) OR

Call sheyi 08079510621 OR

Come over to The school admission Office
Thank You[/b]
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Seylad2009(m): 6:48am On Aug 09, 2014
[b]2014 Computer Based Testing

Dear Applicant,

GENERAL CBT INSTRUCTIONS

For Enquires / Assistant check the school website (www.polyibadan.edu.ng ) OR

Call sheyi 08079510621 OR

Come over to The school admission Office
Thank You[/b]
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Seylad2009(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2014
This is to Officially informed the General Public that ;
The Polytechnic Ibadan Computer Based Testing (CBT) for prospective National Diploma Students has been scheduled to start from 18th August 2014. All applicants are to Login to their account on the admission portal to get their new CBT Schedule Date/Time and to RE-PRINT their CBT SLIP.

Or
Best Of Luck
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by towsyne: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2014
as a slt candidate hw many qus shuld i b xpectin nd wat will b my combination nd also hw tough are d qus thanks in advance
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Seylad2009(m): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2014
To REPRINT YOUR SLIP,Please Follow This STEPS :

1. Log on to www.admission.polyibadan.edu.ng

2. Click on Post-UTME

3. Click on my Account @ top right corner of the page

4. Supply your username and Password and Log-in

5. When you get to your page click on " Print Application Slip "

6 . Best of Luck in your Test

Or
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by deewon56: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2014
gud morni,plz ar we to give new cbt password when we reprint d slip.and besides is math, eng,phy,chem in d jamb combo go for mech engr?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by emmyw(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2014
Why are some people repeating what has been posted many times.mtcheww
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by towsyne: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2014
towsyne: as a slt candidate hw many qus shuld i b xpectin nd wat will b my combination nd also hw tough are d qus thanks in advance

pls reply me
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by PrinceCEE(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2014
chai dis pipl wan make my 5k swim R. Niger. Y dey come put me for 23/8/2014 fa

As am seeing things, I dnt fink dat ah will participate in dis exam sef after I would ve written UI's own wid flying color.

In fact, In short......... Make dem refund me my cash or I sue them grincheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (279) (Reply)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.