Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND - Education (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (556504 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (279) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Easereyl12(m): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Elizabeth,as u cn c...no1 x online...let's qo dear
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by queenbetsy(f): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Easereyl12:
al of una,una b d same
FYM......
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Joshkid(m): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
qOO'nYt y'all

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by topcheat: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=15]
okay lemme explain better now
1.if u have problem logging in on your portal check d pics below to see how it will be done
2.go to my school fees and check if ur portal account is updated,if yes u c option to fill some details den u can go ahead to paY
3.check payment history to know whether u have pay ur skool fees
[/size]

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Phantom727(m): 12:09am On Nov 20, 2014
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Wuminity(f): 2:39am On Nov 20, 2014
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by topcheat: 5:28am On Nov 20, 2014
[size=15]

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1.I CANT LOGIN TO MY PORTAL ACCOUNT
ANS;CHECK IF UR JAMB NO IS CORRECT AND IN CAPITAL LETTER
2.MY PORTAL IS DISPLAYING ERROR AFTER AN ATTEMPT TO PAY SCHOOL FEES
ANS: YOU WILL HAVE TO EXERCISE PATIENT UNTIL YOUR PORTAL IS UPDATED AND YOU ARE NO MORE SEEING ERROR BLA BLA BLA OR NOT CLEARED BLA BLA BLA. WHEN YOUR PORTAL IS UPDATED U WILL SEE OPTION TO ENTER UR DETALS LIKE SEX,DATE OF BIRTH ETC
3.AFTER SCHOOL FEE PAYMENT I ATTEMPT TO PAY HOSTEL FEE TO BUT DISPLAYING ERROR TOO?
THERE IS NO UPDATE IN THE SITE FOR HOSTEL PAYMENT ,IF U HAVE PAY D SKOOL FEE U WILL KEEP rechecking UNTIL UR HOSTEL FEE PAYMENT SESSION is updated...cux dey are yet to upload all the details for others students to make School fee payment
[/size]

||||||||¶¶¶¶watsapp
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by hourl: 5:55am On Nov 20, 2014
[/b][/color][/size]
topcheat:

[size=15][color=brown][b]

ANS: YOU WILL HAVE TO EXERCISE PATIENT UNTIL YOUR PORTAL IS UPDATED AND YOU ARE NO MORE SEEING ERROR BLA BLA BLA OR NOT CLEARED BLA BLA BLA. WHEN YOUR PORTAL IS UPDATED U WILL SEE OPTION TO ENTER UR DETALS LIKE SEX,DATE OF BIRTH ETC
3.AFTER SCHOOL FEE PAYMENT I ATTEMPT TO PAY HOSTEL FEE TO BUT DISPLAYING ERROR TOO?
THERE IS NO UPDATE IN THE SITE FOR HOSTEL PAYMENT ,IF U HAVE PAY D SKOOL FEE U WILL KEEP rechecking UNTIL UR HOSTEL FEE PAYMENT SESSION is updated...cux dey are yet to upload all the details for others students to make School fee payment

||||||||¶¶¶¶watsapp 07032404816
topcheat:

[font=georgia][size=15]

[/size]

[/font]
topcheat:

[size=15]

[/size]

Nice info
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Joshkid(m): 5:57am On Nov 20, 2014
topcheat:

[size=15]

[/size]

tnx sO mach!
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 20, 2014
Hey dopeyomi u using a samsung galaxy right? I tot we met yesterday
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Dopeyomi(m): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2014
obejoseph10:

[size=20]not me bRo.. I'm using blackberry [/size]

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Easereyl12(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2014
I jez called a lecturer,he tld me nt 2 worry,dat it x qeneral prob....advice: prepare ur school fees,d portal mit open any fuckin tym
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 20, 2014
topcheat:
[/quote]
obejoseph10 post=28177671:
[quote author=topcheat post=28173911]
. No p man.........after my clearance yesterday I can't log into my payment portal...........its saying wrong password
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by deewon56: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2014
topcheat:

[size=15]

[/size]

whre can i pay d schl fee in main camp and how much du u fink person shld go along wht as indigen?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Habeeb521(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2014
Hello guys pls how do. I log in on student portal I have been absent for some days on this thread, some should fell me in I just did my clearance 19th yesterday pls I need to pay that tuition before Monday someone should pls tell me something and the password for logging in pls ooooooo and what the clearance number
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by YoBoyfwend(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2014
Panic everywhere. Its normal sha.

#PeaceOut
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Joshkid(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2014
Habeeb521:
Hello guys pls how do. I log in on student portal I have been absent for some days on this thread, some should fell me in I just did my clearance 19th yesterday pls I need to pay that tuition before Monday someone should pls tell me something and the password for logging in pls ooooooo and what the clearance number
Ur jamb registration number z ur clearance no..buh make d two last alphabets r in Upper case.. Its also dsame as ur password.
#Hope it helps
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2014
YoBoyfwend:
Panic everywhere. Its normal sha.

#PeaceOut
As in i no understand y dem dy rush.. Na Jan gan i pay my school fee dat time
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by YoBoyfwend(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2014
olatunji21:

As in i no understand y dem dy rush.. Na Jan gan i pay my school fee dat time
No mind them jare. I just dey observe ni. Freshers na, wetin you expect.

How you dey na?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Habeeb521(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2014
Joshkid:
Ur jamb registration number z ur clearance no..buh make d two last alphabets r in Upper case.. Its also dsame as ur password.
#Hope it helps
yep but how do I naw pay the tuition and the stuff is saying my clearance no not yey cleared
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Joshkid(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2014
Habeeb521:
yep but how do I naw pay the tuition and the stuff is saying my clearance no not yey cleared
U will av to be patient cox they're still upgrading d site..
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Dopeyomi(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2014
[size=20]wetin dey worry all of uNa self uNa just dey vex person... u never do clearance you dey shout say ur account no log in for portal... Some other set did their clerance yesterday afternoon and u dey shout this morning say ur portal no open... [/size]

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by pasvemma(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]wetin dey worry all of uNa self uNa just dey vex person... u never do clearance you dey shout say ur account no log in for portal... Some other set did their clerance yesterday afternoon and u dey shout this morning say ur portal no open... [/size]

can I pay Ma fee next week
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Dopeyomi(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2014
pasvemma:
can I pay Ma fee next week

[size=20]bRo remember next week monday is the closing date Why not today or friday.. Its not feasible if poly would extend the payment date [/size]

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by topcheat: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2014
[size=15]

4.pls am lost OR I NEED FORMER SCREENSHOTS and some vital information on procedure for school fees payment
ANS: START READING POSTS FROM PAGE 163 OF THIS PAGE
5.I NEED PICTURES OF DOCUMENT AM TO COLLECT
ANS:CHECK BELOW..
[/size]
[/b]

||||||||¶¶¶¶watsapp
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2014
YoBoyfwend:
No mind them jare. I just dey observe ni. Freshers na, wetin you expect.

How you dey na?
i jst dy ni oo padi... aw d holiday naa..
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Hello ooo... ur attention is needed...
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Habeeb521(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]bRo remember next week monday is the closing date Why not today or friday.. Its not feasible if poly would extend the payment date [/size]

how do we pay explain MR wahala cos naw am really tired of running up and down lag to ibadan ibadan to lag
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Dopeyomi(m): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2014
olatunji21:

Hello ooo... ur attention is needed...

[size=20]am here sir [/size]

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2014
@fresh Sakities, i'll be available on campus from december 1 for any help during registration.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Dopeyomi(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2014
Habeeb521:
how do we pay explain MR wahala cos naw am really tired of running up and down lag to ibadan ibadan to lag

[size=20]How to pay;
Log on to www.portal.polyibadan.edu.ng
then go to where you see a log in box, Input
your JAMB Registration number in the
clearance number box and make sure the
last two alphabet is in capital letter
Then put the same JAMB reg no in the
password box... Note; make sure ur last two
alphabet in ur JAMB Reg no must be in
capital letter.. If its not in capital letter it
would display wrong clerance no and
password..
After logging in click my school fee;
Then fill the necessary forms and pay your
fees online with your ATM card the way
you pay ur acceptance fee..
[/size]

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by topcheat: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2014
check out d last pics..

anyone that also goto d skool today shud try and give gist of ways happening .

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (279) (Reply)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.