Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND - Education (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (554150 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (279) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by tushwitch(f): 4:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

The other way round.. I used the word in another context.. Not relating to 'sealords'

I'm too yOung fOr that..

lol, my dear they aren't the only ones that sail + you might wanna watch ya words, don't let people start having bad impression about you..YOU NEVER KNOW WHO IS WATCHING
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Dopeyomi(m): 6:29am On Dec 23, 2014
tushwitch:

lol, my dear they aren't the only ones that sail + you might wanna watch ya words, don't let people start having bad impression about you..YOU NEVER KNOW WHO IS WATCHING

Thanks ma.. Buh I'm not like tHat sHa..

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Iblardolaide: 6:38am On Dec 23, 2014
i beg help me o,,,i scored 161 in my jamb and i choose polyib and i applied for masscom xo i sat for d exam and i score 45 meanwhile i dont reach d cut off mark xo am nw applied for oke ogun dnp and u knw dey no get masscom there xo i choose public admin,,,xo my main word ix dat should i pay my acceptance fee or nt bcoz diz my subject i wrote in jamb...eng,govt,lit and i.r.s...i beg pls help me out o am comfused
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Iblardolaide: 6:40am On Dec 23, 2014
and av been given public admin in saki pls should i pay my acceptance fee or i should not waste my money?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by YoBoyfwend(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2014
Iblardolaide:
i beg help me o,,,i scored 161 in my jamb and i choose polyib and i applied for masscom xo i sat for d exam and i score 45 meanwhile i dont reach d cut off mark xo am nw applied for oke ogun dnp and u knw dey no get masscom there xo i choose public admin,,,xo my main word ix dat should i pay my acceptance fee or nt bcoz diz my subject i wrote in jamb...eng,govt,lit and i.r.s...i beg pls help me out o am comfused
olatunji21 and omokenny24 ...Help this guy out
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2014
Iblardolaide:
and av been given public admin in saki pls should i pay my acceptance fee or i should not waste my money?
Pls go ahead and make ur payment...Ur jamb combo is good.. Public admin is more of an art course..
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2014
YoBoyfwend:
olatunji21 and omokenny24 ...Help this guy out
Thanks for the mention...av done that
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by gostudyeurope: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2014
Study Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

How to obtain European education for free? Study in Czech Republic !!! )))) We are representing about 15 Czech universities and institutes in West Africa!

The crucial advantage of Czech education, unlike other European countries, is that it is free providing if you study in Czech language and speak Czech. However, due to its great popularity among students it is rather difficult to be accepted at Czech universities for different reasons.

Firstly, the deadline for submitting documents Czech universities is February/ March, a number of students don’t meet the deadline. Secondly, you must pass the Czech language examination successfully to be accepted by the state university during the preparatory year.

Purposely, our partner's education centers in Czech Republic worked out the program “Higher education in the Czech Republic” oriented to reach the students’ ambitions.

For our program participants who aim to enter the state university, we recommend enrollment to our long-term twelve month or express course of Czech. Once you finish the course and pass the language exam you will enter the university. Moreover, our program includes the courses of mathematics, English language/ Czech Culture and common studies.

The students, who are intending to enter private universities, are recommended to enroll themselves onto our express or minimum course of Czech. After you finish the course you will be accepted by the private higher school. Once you finish their first course, you are able either to carry on your studies there or to be transferred to the second course of the state university and carry on your studies for free.

While being transferred to the second course the disciplines you have passed at the private higher school will be
awarded automatically to any university. The private universities we cooperate with offer a high standard of education and the programs fully correspond both to the requirements of Czech state universities and to the center of European Higher Education.

The preparatory course is both for B.sc and M.sc. Here are our partner schools!!

http://www.vske.cz/

http://www.mup.cz/
http://www.aauni.edu/
http://www.upol.cz/en/

This are the documents we need for application!!

Here are the basic admission requirements:

In order to receive student?s invitation, Admission letter you will have to provide US with the following through e-mail:

* Copies of Passport,
* Copies of Educational Certificates, WEAC/ B.SC transcript.
* Copy of Birth Certificate etc.

All the above mentioned documents should be in English

With all these documents, we do:

* Processing of applicants acceptance letter

* Make admission in University;

* Processing of applicants and invitation issuance;

* Visa support letter and accommodation letter.

Please get in touch with us by email or visit our webpage. No School fees. Admission fee should be paid to the school when you are in Czech Republic.

Please contact Gostudy Europe for details:Email: info@gostudyeurope.org. www.gostudyeurope.org
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by YoBoyfwend(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2014
olatunji21:

Thanks for the mention...av done that
ose jare.. Rector mi
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Lennylinconlee(m): 10:46am On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=Fembleez1 post=29121578][/quote]

Thanks bros.....pls I av gone tru the link u said...but it only showing me application information......how will I knw one is admitted.
There is no place to check list dere
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2014
YoBoyfwend:
ose jare.. Rector mi
Smiles..... So U Av 2 Rectors?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2014
omokenny24:
Omokenny thanks ooo and sorry for stressing u.. Oshey
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2014
YoBoyfwend:
ose jare.. Rector mi
oga mii... i hear say u don resume
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by YoBoyfwend(m): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
omokenny24:
yess o, you see olatunji21 ehn, without him, nothing can be done in that your department
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by YoBoyfwend(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
olatunji21:

oga mii... i hear say u don resume
lol, I just dey joke.. Na till January... E far for my eye ehn... I dey miss school badbad
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by yehmy(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

The other way round.. I used the word in another context.. Not relating to 'sealords'

I'm too yOung fOr that..
lol so Hw come u knw m talking Abt d fine boiz
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by yehmy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
smithsammy:
where have you been? Wetin dey hold our list na? Them no go release am this again ni?
hav been in my room o. counting d ceiling preparing for 25th tru nxt year
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
olatunji21:

Omokenny thanks ooo and sorry for stressing u.. Oshey
Smiles..... U're Welcome Nd Not Stressed Jae...
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
YoBoyfwend:
yess o, you see olatunji21 ehn, without him, nothing can be done in that your department
Iffah Hear Ehn! But Dat Dept Ehn! Dey Didn't Attend To Anybody Dis Morning O.....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Joshkid(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
gostudyeurope:
Study Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

How to obtain European education for free? Study in Czech Republic !!! )))) We are representing about 15 Czech universities and institutes in West Africa!

The crucial advantage of Czech education, unlike other European countries, is that it is free providing if you study in Czech language and speak Czech. However, due to its great popularity among students it is rather difficult to be accepted at Czech universities for different reasons.

Firstly, the deadline for submitting documents Czech universities is February/ March, a number of students don’t meet the deadline. Secondly, you must pass the Czech language examination successfully to be accepted by the state university during the preparatory year.

Purposely, our partner's education centers in Czech Republic worked out the program “Higher education in the Czech Republic” oriented to reach the students’ ambitions.

For our program participants who aim to enter the state university, we recommend enrollment to our long-term twelve month or express course of Czech. Once you finish the course and pass the language exam you will enter the university. Moreover, our program includes the courses of mathematics, English language/ Czech Culture and common studies.

The students, who are intending to enter private universities, are recommended to enroll themselves onto our express or minimum course of Czech. After you finish the course you will be accepted by the private higher school. Once you finish their first course, you are able either to carry on your studies there or to be transferred to the second course of the state university and carry on your studies for free.

While being transferred to the second course the disciplines you have passed at the private higher school will be
awarded automatically to any university. The private universities we cooperate with offer a high standard of education and the programs fully correspond both to the requirements of Czech state universities and to the center of European Higher Education.

The preparatory course is both for B.sc and M.sc. Here are our partner schools!!

http://www.vske.cz/

http://www.mup.cz/
http://www.aauni.edu/
http://www.upol.cz/en/

This are the documents we need for application!!

Here are the basic admission requirements:

In order to receive student?s invitation, Admission letter you will have to provide US with the following through e-mail:

* Copies of Passport,
* Copies of Educational Certificates, WEAC/ B.SC transcript.
* Copy of Birth Certificate etc.

All the above mentioned documents should be in English

With all these documents, we do:

* Processing of applicants acceptance letter

* Make admission in University;

* Processing of applicants and invitation issuance;

* Visa support letter and accommodation letter.

Please get in touch with us by email or visit our webpage. No School fees. Admission fee should be paid to the school when you are in Czech Republic.

Please contact Gostudy Europe for details:Email: info@gostudyeurope.org. www.gostudyeurope.org
Lols... For my country sef dem neva offer mhee admission, u con dey tell mhee say ma go struggle for admission for Czech Republic... Huh? grin

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by YoBoyfwend(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
omokenny24:
Iffah Hear Ehn! But Dat Dept Ehn! Dey Didn't Attend To Anybody Dis Morning O.....
ehya, pele.. Have you started staying in the hostel?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Joshkid(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
omokenny24:
ma'am... Hw Christmas go be nw?.. Shey ma con meet u for sch, make we celebrate it 2geda.. Huh? grin
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Fembleez1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lennylinconlee:

Thanks bros.....pls I av gone tru the link u said...but it only showing me application information......how will I knw one is admitted.
There is no place to check list dere

Scroll down bro,.......u will see Admission Status
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
YoBoyfwend:
ehya, pele.. Have you started staying in the hostel?
Yes....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Joshkid:
ma'am... Hw Christmas go be nw?.. Shey ma con meet u for sch, make we celebrate it 2geda.. Huh? grin
Dunno Jae....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Fembleez1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
omokenny24:
Dunno Jae....

Please when would they start clearance for Pub Admin DPP
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Joshkid(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
omokenny24:
Dunno Jae....
Shebi u go dey ib during Christmas?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by YoBoyfwend(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
omokenny24:
Yes....
okay o, eku igbadun
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Fembleez1:

Please when would they start clearance for Pub Admin DPP
I Don't Know O....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
Joshkid:
Shebi u go dey ib during Christmas?
Yes, By God's Grace........
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Fembleez1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
omokenny24:
I Don't Know O....

Lectures nko
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Lennylinconlee(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Fembleez1:

Scroll down bro,.......u will see Admission Status

Bro pls...I have check everwhere I didn't see anytin....pls hlp me check with dis info.
Username 47409650BG
Password - abbey123

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (279) (Reply)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.