Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,019 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND - Education (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (562234 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (279) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by yehmy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
Iyabo11: Yehmy what do u wanna hear again ?
the truth grin
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Iyabo11(f): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Because u want to hear the truth that is why u are now laughing with that ur three big teeth .
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by jaymejate: 2:01am On Sep 19, 2014
ALAS, THE SOUTHERNERS HAS GOTTEN BAQ THR LOST GLORY, HAS RAJI SANYAOLU HAS BN DECLARED THE WINNER OF D S.U.G PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. GREAT NAPESITES, GREAT!!!! GREAT NIGERIAN STUDENTS, GREAT!!!! GOD BLESS THE POLYIBADAN
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Iyabo11(f): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2014
brympep: nawa for poly Ibadan....eagerly waiting for the cut off mark..
jamb has instruted every higher institution to end their admission process before october 31st ,just 1month and 10days left for Ib poly to release her cutoff , 1st and 2nd batch list . If dey like make dey no release am
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by yehmy(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2014
jaymejate: ALAS, THE SOUTHERNERS HAS GOTTEN BAQ THR LOST GLORY, HAS RAJI SANYAOLU HAS BN DECLARED THE WINNER OF D S.U.G PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. GREAT NAPESITES, GREAT!!!! GREAT NIGERIAN STUDENTS, GREAT!!!! GOD BLESS THE POLYIBADAN
Eyin olojoro
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by yehmy(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2014
Iyabo11: Because u want to hear the truth that is why u are now laughing with that ur three big teeth .
tell me u wantt 2 kiss dt Teeth
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by jaymejate: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2014
IM HAVING THIS FEELING THAT THE PLOYTECHNIC IBADAN IS UPDATING THEIR ADMISSION PORTAL. I TRIED TO LOG IN JUST NOW, AND IT WAS DISPLAYING "INVALID TOKEN" .

LETS WAIT, MAYBE, THE CUT OFF MARK WOULD BE OUT TODAY.

#THANKS!
hasta la vista
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by jaymejate: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2014
yehmy: Eyin olojoro

woh na lie... since all these yr dat the SOUTH CAMPUS has bn tryin buh d ojoros' of the NORTHS would not let us win.

LAST NITE, WE REFUSE TO LEAVE THE ASSEMBLY HALL TILL AROUND 1a.m . WE MAK SURE THEY NO DO OJORO 4 US. AND NOW OUR GLORY HAS BN RESTORED.
I WISH THE INJURED STUDENTS A QUICK RECOVERY.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by yehmy(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2014
jaymejate:

woh na lie... since all these yr dat the SOUTH CAMPUS has bn tryin buh d ojoros' of the NORTHS would not let us win.

LAST NITE, WE REFUSE TO LEAVE THE ASSEMBLY HALL TILL AROUND 1a.m . WE MAK SURE THEY NO DO OJORO 4 US. AND NOW OUR GLORY HAS BN RESTORED.
but d vote u guyz had over dere is more dan d student in south, how will u xplain dt, anyways happy 4 u guys
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Iyabo11(f): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
yehmy: tell me u wantt 2 kiss dt Teeth
i reject it
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by kingjay18(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
jaymejate: IM HAVING THIS FEELING THAT THE PLOYTECHNIC IBADAN IS UPDATING THEIR ADMISSION PORTAL. I TRIED TO LOG IN JUST NOW, AND IT WAS DISPLAYING "INVALID TOKEN" .

LETS WAIT, MAYBE, THE CUT OFF MARK WOULD BE OUT TODAY.

#THANKS!
hasta la vista
login again very well. I tried it now and it responded. buh hoping fr d best sha
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by jaymejate: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
kingjay18: login again very well. I tried it now and it responded. buh hoping fr d best sha
yh its goin through nw ... only God knws wen they wil release d cut off points
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by yehmy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Iyabo11: i reject it
grin grin only 1 person have access 2 it anyways and dt is nobody else dan selinabrown

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Philipmax: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
We do it with style bro
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Iyabo11(f): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
yehmy: grin grin only 1 person have access 2 it anyways and dt is nobody else dan selinabrown
she dey try

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Hoyedamola: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hoyedamola: Can sum1 pls enlight me on dis...i click on change of course/intitution on ibadan admision portal when i log in and see dat d changin of course is able to do so..pls can i do d changin nw
pls reply me nw am confuse
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by tunnex190: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hoyedamola: pls reply me nw am confuse

Please don't do it now. You will have to subscribe first before you can make use of it.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by SelinaBrown(f): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
yehmy: grin grin only 1 person have access 2 it anyways and dt is nobody else dan selinabrown
Are you serz
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by ajosegabriel(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2014
jaymejate:

And the result has not been declared ,how come you know the winner tell me, was it not the southerners that stole ballot boxes?? what is your say on that??you guys even went up in inflating the figure of rajis votes but I know school electoral body will fix culpability as and when due.....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by jaymejate: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2014
ajosegabriel: And the result has not been declared ,how come you know the winner tell me, was it not the southerners that stole ballot boxes?? what is your say on that??you guys even went up in inflating the figure of rajis votes but I know school electoral body will fix culpability as and when due.....

hello bro, thr is notin to fix again i tell yhu... for north , imagine each voter havin up to ten ballot paper. the southern agent dah was thr told d story, whereas we at south were bn stopped frm doin such,,, also, we avent finished votin b4 they came to carry d ballot box away. dat was wat mak us run/rush down to d north which results in injury of abt 4students.
1 voice is wat worked for us and we made it. RAJI stressed himself campaigning, walking inside a hot sun WHILE YISA sat nd calm, tinking they wil dabaru everytin for him to enter. alass he was defeated!
we left assembly hall arnd 1a.m, we make sure thr is notin like ojoro.

thank God we made it
much tanks to d science students also, music department and others
thanks!
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by yehmy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
SelinaBrown: Are you serz
4 real wink
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by kingjay18(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
He b lyk say shit dey una yansh abi.,.we dey wait cut off nd admision list una dey talk of election... Abeg mak una help us make enquiry on wen dem go release cut off. People don dey smell 4 house,we wan go school.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by jaymejate: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
kingjay18: He b lyk say shit dey una yansh abi.,.we dey wait cut off nd admision list una dey talk of election... Abeg mak una help us make enquiry on wen dem go release cut off. People don dey smell 4 house,we wan go school.
hahaha cheesy bros de para. no vex, as at nw o, na only God sabi d time dem go release am. jez chill , God go do am
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by oyagatim(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
any music tech aspirant should in d huz should drop his/her number here
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by ajosegabriel(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
jaymejate:

hello bro, thr is notin to fix again i tell yhu... for north , imagine each voter havin up to ten ballot paper. the southern agent dah was thr told d story, whereas we at south were bn stopped frm doin such,,, also, we avent finished votin b4 they came to carry d ballot box away. dat was wat mak us run/rush down to d north which results in injury of abt 4students.
1 voice is wat worked for us and we made it. RAJI stressed himself campaigning, walking inside a hot sun WHILE YISA sat nd calm, tinking they wil dabaru everytin for him to enter. alass he was defeated!
we left assembly hall arnd 1a.m, we make sure thr is notin like ojoro.

thank God we made it
much tanks to d science students also, music department and others
thanks!
how come the result hasn't been officially released? I won't lie to you,the election was massively rigged in the south.... at FBCs ,which is tagged as the back bone for any aspirant,they weren't allow to vote because Northerners are behind YiSa. but all things been equal, THE ELECTION RESULT HASNT BEEN RELEASED just tell me why the election of 3 hours took more than a day for it to be counted.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by ajosegabriel(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
cut off for 2014/2015 session
ARC 45
SGI 40.38
EST 45.5
URP 26
QSU 24.88
BTE 21.13
ART 39.88
FAS 21.25

FENG
CIV 49.88
ELE 49.5
COE 50.63
MEC 48.38
MTR 27.5
AGR 46.36

FSC

SLT 55.5
GEO 20
STA 27.38
COM 49.25
AGT 48.13
FOO 52.5

FMS

ACC 53.63
BAN 49.88
INS 37.63

FBCS

MAS 58.5
OTM 32.38
BAM 43.75
MAR 17.5
PUR 23.88
PUB 53.5

..This

should be the cut off mark, but its not yet official.... so you may just have this at the back of your mind till they officialize it....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by jaymejate: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
hello bro Ajose gabriel... wia yhu see dis old-like cut off points?
abeg gist us more jawe.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by ajosegabriel(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
jaymejate: hello bro Ajose gabriel... wia yhu see dis old-like cut off points?
abeg gist us more jawe.
It was copied from the desk of a man called MR oDunyemi....his son,who happened to be my course mate shared it in class....though this is what is in vogue, but it is yet to become official .....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by jaymejate: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
ajosegabriel: It was copied from the desk of a man called MR oDunyemi....his son,who happened to be my course mate shared it in class....though this is what is in vogue, but it is yet to become official .....
yhu get mouth jawe...
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Polyibadan can be slow for Africa ooooo
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by YoBoyfwend(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
School just making sense! Activities everywhere... This school funny die.. The election was suprising.. Dem rig am, snatch ballot box, like say na presidential election... My faculty ehn, FFMS.. It was rough.. The election in whole was baffling and interesting.. At least, we would have stories to tell the incoming freshers.

As from Mr Rajoo... He should welldone o.. Massive rigging.. Its very obvious.. School sef never paste am...buh the thing is, I prefer it this way.. If Rajoo loses, southerners would turn the school upside down.. There is God sha..

And the cut-off, you all should keep spreading rumours, na una sabi.. Dunno where you're rushing to.. School wey you go enter, you go later taya.. When its time, the cut-off marks would be out..instead of hearing stories.. Saw it from blah blah..

And again.. Mumu 2go yaff blocked my account.. "Baybeebarbz"... So you guys should add up with.. "Iambigshow" ... Whatsapp still intact: 08188215227

and lastly, shoutout to all my homies..

#TeamFFMSAccountancyMainCampus

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by jaymejate: 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
YoBoyfwend: School just making sense! Activities everywhere... This school funny die.. The election was suprising.. Dem rig am, snatch ballot box, like say na presidential election... My faculty ehn, FFMS.. It was rough.. The election in whole was baffling and interesting.. At least, we would have stories to tell the incoming freshers.

As from Mr Rajoo ... He should welldone o.. Massive rigging .. Its very obvious.. School sef never paste am...buh the thing is, I prefer it this way.. If Rajoo loses, southerners would turn the school upside down.. There is God sha..

And the cut-off, you all should keep spreading rumours, na una sabi.. Dunno where you're rushing to.. School wey you go enter, you go later taya.. When its time, the cut-off marks would be out..instead of hearing stories.. Saw it from blah blah..

And again.. Mumu 2go yaff blocked my account.. "Baybeebarbz"... So you guys should add up with.. "Iambigshow" ... Whatsapp still intact: 08188215227

and lastly, shoutout to all my homies..

#TeamFFMSAccountancyMainCampus

Bros u said it was massive rigging, wat abt d northerners votin abt ten times each. Well dem no fit say RAJI nor enter cos, verily verily i say unto thee, d skul may be shut down indefinitely cheesy south was heavily guided by d security pple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (279) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.