Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND - Education (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (552981 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (279) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Misolex(m): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
Holajithey:
Is ok just full time program and u ar havin d same certificate after finishing ur program and is two years program if u choose d school b4 and u did nt meet up wit d cutoff can apply and for does dat did nt choose dem can also apply u can call me on my number more details thank 07060874173
iz d skul feez n tym of resumptn d same, wetn make am pt gan gan?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by tobillionaire(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mehn.... Ah waz admitted fr geologgy but gat D7 in chemistry o..... Se mo wa on d safe side sha
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Dopeyomi(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dannysmart29:
Osu mi o. Although i wasn't given admission bcoz i didnt meet up with the cut off mark buh i still get hope. Thank God for the DPP tinz! Dopeniqqa? How far abt uni ibd 2nd list?

Bros we still dey wait foe 'em ni O

Hopefully before the end of this week sHa
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Easereyl12(m): 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
HabikeHade:
YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOM......I REP NABAMS TREASURER.eruwa
. I rep erudites too
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Easereyl12(m): 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
jaymejate:

last yr, it was released around 20†h — 22nd oct.
lets see how dis will go buh i no blive shaa.
. Shey u don blive nw
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by hollayemi: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
hadedayor10:

It is kinda easy to change frm main campus to satellite campuses...... You gat to av long leg and you might even gat an issh during the change of campus......
Eruwa campus is good...... you can't regret going there

PS: stick wit yaaaa campus bro
........bros adedayo pls give me any of ur contact ...I want to know more abt eruwa campus ...thanks....07011573754...
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by topcheat: 1:59am On Oct 23, 2014
bro i see dat pple r not answering ur question.. pls let help ourselves considering payment of acceptance fee.. pls let respond to dis motive

segzybobo:
Afternoon guyz,i'm new here,and was also given provisional
admission yesterday.but i went to pay the acceptance fee at a cafe
near my place.but the dude,after paying the fee through ATM told me
that i should go to the ICT to thumbprint.i'm clueless as to how the
whole admission stuffs are done,and i want to know if i should really
go to the school's ICT to thumbprint.Please i really need help,cause
i'm new to the admission fees and stuffs.thanks,your contributions 'll
be highly appreciated.Stay Blessed!...........

yes its tru you are to come to school for your thumb printing.
segzybobo:

segzybobo:

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by lexluthur007(m): 5:49am On Oct 23, 2014
hadedayor10:

It is accepted bro

#You av no prb wit dat.......
hadedayor10:

It is accepted bro

hadedayor10:

It is accepted bro

thanks bro,am also posted to eruwa campus
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Wuminity(f): 6:11am On Oct 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

u never c ur name ni?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by deewon56: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2014
deewon56:
rum o hv come wht enquires oo,plz i hv may june waec result wht me(print out)that contain my name e.g AKINWANDE TOPE and Nov/dec waec result (print out)that contain my name e.g AKINWANDE TOPE ANU.plz anytn to do abt dat ??.alxo can i get anoda state of origin nd birth certificate ??alxo how can i get d original result i said above?? Ur reply is highly welcome
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by deewon56: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2014
[size=49]rum o hv come wht enquires oo,plz i hv may june waec result wht me(print out)that contain my name e.g AKINWANDE TOPE and Nov/dec waec result (print out)that contain my name e.g AKINWANDE TOPE ANU.plz anytn to do abt dat ??.alxo can i get anoda state of origin nd birth certificate ??alxo how can i get d original result i said above?? Ur reply is highly welcome[/size=49]
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by IamBlaze(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2014
Holajithey:
y nt is skull before in u need good registration center call my number 07060874173
OK Thanks
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by nigeriahero: 7:18am On Oct 23, 2014
How to pay The Polytechnic Ibadan Acceptance Fee for 2014/2015 Session?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 23, 2014
Holajithey:
Yes just come down as frm next week monday and if u need good cafe for ur registration u can call my number 07060874173
please are we still to be concerned abt our o level after been given admission or it has been verified b4 they give us admission
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 23, 2014
Please is change of course form out..
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Dannysmart29(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Your name is there in Jesus name! Claim it.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by jaymejate: 7:44am On Oct 23, 2014
na wa oo, sum pple still de look for correct info on dpp, so all d info wey pple don de giv u na wrong info. Stay thr and be dulling wen thousands don get d form, woh i pity u. U beta get am fast.

@tobillionaira. Chemistry is damn compulsory in o'level for geology. Wat re u gonna do nw?

About dat thumb print, i tink, lookin frm last yrs method, it should/would be done during clearance. Cos thr cnt be any thumb print on sum1's acct. So if u ave paid for d clearance nd waitin 4 thumb print, juz chil, it cnt forfeit ur admission. During dis clearance nd reg process, DONT RUSH YOURSELF. Do jeje ft wizkid.

#tanks.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by HelenBee(f): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2014
Holajithey:
Yes just come down as frm next week monday and if u need good cafe for ur registration u can call my number 07060874173
As from monday?? Can't we come tomorrow??

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Lexhai: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2014
Holajithey:
yes...u have to come down d skull...or call my number....
whatz ur number
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Misolex(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2014
jaymejate:
na wa oo, sum pple still de look for correct info on dpp, so all d info wey pple don de giv u na wrong info. Stay thr and be dulling wen thousands don get d form, woh i pity u. U beta get am fast.

@tobillionaira. Chemistry is damn compulsory in o'level for geology. Wat re u gonna do nw?

About dat thumb print, i tink, lookin frm last yrs method, it should/would be done during clearance. Cos thr cnt be any thumb print on sum1's acct. So if u ave paid for d clearance nd waitin 4 thumb print, juz chil, it cnt forfeit ur admission. During dis clearance nd reg process, DONT RUSH YOURSELF. Do jeje ft wizkid.

#tanks.
wen DPP Form de kloz abeg?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by IamBlaze(m): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2014
Holajithey:
y nt is skull before in u need good registration center call my number 07060874173
hello please I reside at Lagos can't I pay the acceptance fee here in lag or is a most we come to Ibadan because Am baffled about the thumb print stuff
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by deewon56: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2014
Room hv come wht enquires oo,plz i hv may june waec result wht me(print out)that contain my name e.g AKINWANDE TOPE and Nov/dec waec result (print out)that contain my name e.g AKINWANDE TOPE ANU.plz anytn to do abt dat ??.alxo can i get anoda state of origin nd birth certificate ??alxo how can i get d original result i said above?? Alxo am thinkin of doin affidavit for the waec result concerni the name on it. Ur reply is highly welcome.dnt let ur frnd get high b.p!!jaymate nd others need a cliq frm u
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by segzybobo(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2014
deewon56:
Room hv come wht enquires oo,plz i hv may june waec result wht me(print out)that contain my name e.g AKINWANDE TOPE and Nov/dec waec result (print out)that contain my name e.g AKINWANDE TOPE ANU.plz anytn to do abt dat ??.alxo can i get anoda state of origin nd birth certificate ??alxo how can i get d original result i said above?? Alxo am thinkin of doin affidavit for the waec result concerni the name on it. Ur reply is highly welcome.dnt let ur frnd get high b.p!!jaymate nd others need a cliq frm u

I have already answer ut question b4 maybe you didn't follow.

1. no need doing affidavit for waec poly will accept it as far ur surname and first-name is the same so you have noting to worry about and it you still feel like doing the affidavit you can no problem.
2. You can do affidavit for brt certificate if you don't have one.. most of my friends back then went for affidavit cus the stress in getting a new one is much.
3. the state of origin thing is not a big issue cus the won't even as from you wen doing youe clearance. it's only in ur departmental and faculty registration that they are going to require you to bring it. so just go to your town and get it. you can call or watapp me on 07062369438 for more info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (279) (Reply)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.