Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND - Education (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (555020 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (279) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by segzybobo(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
Abegi make una no fight for this thread ooooo @ Kenny pelepele
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Dopeyomi(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
omokenny24:

SmellingNiqqaz...
AwonSmellos....
*Wink...

Ah!

Yσυ don pass уσυя boundary and yσυ go bear the rot for Polyib.. I promise yσυ!

Wetin yσυ post today yσυ go say am out for Campus
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
segzybobo:
Abegi make una no fight for this thread ooooo @ Kenny pelepele

Fight Keh!
Bros I Dey Loyal O...

Just Wanna Know Wat Dat Dope Guy Is Made Of.....

Hehehhehehehehe.....
Will Spell Dope Nd See Drugz...
Hun?
Abi #Dopeyomi Na Drug Guy Ni?
*Wink....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Ah!

Yσυ don pass уσυя boundary and yσυ go bear the rot for Polyib.. I promise yσυ!

Wetin yσυ post today yσυ go say am out for Campus

Oya Na...
Awon Goons Lo Fe Pe Wa Abi?
#MeGotAlmightyWarriorAsGodO....

#FearlnessMe....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Dopeyomi(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
omokenny24:

Oya Na...
Awon Goons Lo Fe Pe Wa Abi?
#MeGotAlmightyWarriorAsGodO....

#FearlnessMe....

And this aint a joke!

I promise yσυ!

They will let yσυ knσw what the #Ðope_GaNg really means! I hang my boots here till then sHa!
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by segzybobo(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
omokenny24:

Fight Keh!
Bros I Dey Loyal O...

Just Wanna Know Wat Dat Dope Guy Is Made Of.....

Hehehhehehehehe.....
Will Spell Dope Nd See Drugz...
Hun?
Abi #Dopeyomi Na Drug Guy Ni?
*Wink....

You people should just stop it there and concentrate on what brought you to the thread not arguing or threatening each other... what impression do you want to give other people that actually came to the thread for something else ## make una go sleep if u no get anytin to type again
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dopeyomi:

And this aint a joke!

I promise yσυ!

They will let yσυ knσw what the #Ðope_GaNg really means! I hang my boots here till then sHa!

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe....
#FYPM?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by segzybobo(m): 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dopeyomi:

And this aint a joke!

I promise

## Bros pelepele oooooooo................u don't have to show ur self....... drum wey get water inside no dey make noize.......... na empty drum dey make noise........ so let it stop
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by hollayemi: 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
abeg no vex...afta d clearance wen would we go to our farious campuses 4 registration... e maa so pe no beeeh oo grin..eruwa comp.sci
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Fembleez1(m): 12:06am On Oct 29, 2014
Holajithey:
ok dey do base on percent by semester so both semester wit d acceptance,school fee and other things u ar going to do is abut 80k

Ok bro,thanks,I will give u a call when am at ibadan
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by SlizzyEasyE: 5:48am On Oct 29, 2014
When is poly ibd releasing the second list please?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Phantom727(m): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2014
hollayemi:
pls oooo...peeps..i ave been trying to pay my acxeptance fee..since and its been tellinq me username not found... and it been saying payment nt made..also i noticed d webpay page shows anonymous at d top left sad
.pls i nid an answer..plssss
Dude. . .maybe u've not yet been given admission,and u'r nw trying to pay acceptance fee,na gobe be that o #Cheers wink
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Phantom727(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2014
#FreaksAllAround. . . #there is a Yoruba proverb that says and i quote ''ti eyan ba ti ribi yagbe,o ma n dawo tele ni'' it really explains whats happening here,cause lots of u guyz have gained admission thats y u've derailed from the real purpose of this thread. . . #YouKnowYourselves #PeaceOut

4 Likes

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by jaymejate: 7:46am On Oct 29, 2014
Wat ave I missed here?
Cum for ur thumb printin oo! Main campus.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2014
Phantom727:
#FreaksAllAround. . . #there is a Yoruba proverb that says and i quote ''ti eyan ba ti ribi yagbe,o ma n dawo tele ni'' it really explains whats happening here,cause lots of u guyz have gained admission thats y u've derailed from the real purpose of this thread. . . #YouKnowYourselves #PeaceOut

#Freedom@ItPeak...
*Wink.....

P.S: Not All Peeps Given Admission, Will Bcom Student Of IBPoly....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2014
jaymejate:
Wat ave I missed here?

G.M Bro...
Re U A Fresher/Stalite?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by excelstephen: 7:56am On Oct 29, 2014
for those of you that need help and any information on any course in Eruwa campus you are here by advice to call the treasurer on 0816 293 1174, or add on bbm 79A2568C
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by excelstephen: 7:57am On Oct 29, 2014
for those of you that need help and any information on any course in Eruwa campus you are here by advice to call the treasurer on 0816 293 1174, or add on bbm 79A2568C, I wishes you best in your study
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Dopeyomi(m): 8:13am On Oct 29, 2014
Good mOrning hoMmies!

Aunty Kenny GoodMorning jare!

Yσυ dey mind Tha̶̲̥̅̊t guy
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Dopeyomi:
Good mOrning hoMmies!

Aunty Kenny GoodMorning jare!

Yσυ dey mind Tha̶̲̥̅̊t guy

Good Morning Jae...
Him Dey Try Claim #Serious_Fellow.....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Dopeyomi(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2014
omokenny24:

Good Morning Jae...
Him Dey Try Claim #Serious_Fellow.....

No mind am jare

We are trying to make the thread lively and e dey pain am!
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by SelinaBrown(f): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2014
jaymejate:
Wat ave I missed here?
You've missed a lot, when should I come cuz I was there yesterday?? and I was asked to come back on thursday
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by excelstephen: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2014
for those of you that help or more information on Ibadan poly Eruwa campus on any course call this Num 08162931174 , on bbm 79A2568C
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Phantom727(m): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2014
omokenny24:

#Freedom@ItPeak...
*Wink.....

P.S: Not All Peeps Given Admission, Will Bcom Student Of IBPoly....
Exactly. . .u've said it all.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Phantom727(m): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2014
Thats how they behave b4 entering school. . .forming dope,and after they've been given admission,they engage in cultism and some other nefarious activities on the campus.it'll be better,if u do us a favour;we the serious students here,and even give up the admission,b4 u come to the campus and starts being a nuisance and a menace to the serious students with a vision. #DigThat? #PeaceOut

2 Likes

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2014
Phantom727:
Thats how they behave b4 entering school. . .forming dope,and after they've been given admission,they engage in cultism and some other nefarious activities on the campus.it'll be better,if u do us a favour;we the serious students here,and even give up the admission,b4 u come to the campus and starts being a nuisance and a menace to the serious students with a vision. #DigThat? #PeaceOut

PeaceOut With Dis Post Of Ur's?
Nay....
Nd Mind U, If U're A Saint, +ive Influence Is All U Need 4 Impactation Not Condemnation Or Judgemental Words.......

#DigDat.....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Dopeyomi(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2014
Phantom727:
Thats how they behave b4 entering school. . .forming Ðope,and after they've been given admission,they engage in cultism and some other nefarious activities on the campus.it'll be better,if u do us a favour;we the serious students here,and even give up the admission,b4 u come to the campus and starts being a nuisance and a menace to the serious students with a vision. #DigThat? #PeaceOut

forming dope,and after they've been given admission,they engage in cultism and some other nefarious activities on the campus
i̶̲̥̅̊'m̶̲̥̅̊ not forming Ðope! i̶̲̥̅̊'m̶̲̥̅̊ Ðope

it'll be better,if u do us a favour;we the serious students here,and even give up the admission
With this post i sense you've not been offered admission Yσυ think if i'm not serious i would be offered admission Well i wunt say more than Tha̶̲̥̅̊t cOz if i go further yσυ will cry after reading this post!

Yσυ claim you're serious right

Why are yσυ not on the merit list This aint pride but i̶̲̥̅̊'m̶̲̥̅̊ giving yσυ the real fact!

If not for circumstances and conditions do yσυ think i would be on this thread posting I knσw where i belong!

The thread is damn boring i̶̲̥̅̊'m̶̲̥̅̊ trying to make the thread cool and lively and you're there posting this trash..dude Do not quote this post! Thank yσυ!
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Phantom727(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2014
omokenny24:

PeaceOut With Dis Post Of Ur's?
Nay....
Nd Mind U, If U're A Saint, +ive Influence Is All U Need 4 Impactation Not Condemnation Or Judgemental Words.......

#DigDat.....
whatever. . .like i care?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2014
Dopeyomi:

With this post i sense you've not been offered admission Yσυ think if i'm not serious i would be offered admission Well i wunt say more than Tha̶̲̥̅̊t cOz if i go further yσυ will cry after reading this post!

Why are yσυ not on the merit list This aint pride but i̶̲̥̅̊'m̶̲̥̅̊ giving yσυ the real fact!

The thread is damn boring i̶̲̥̅̊'m̶̲̥̅̊ trying to make the thread cool and lively and you're there posting this trash.. Do not quote this post! Thank yσυ!

Shey I Can Quote U Sha?
*Wink.....
Well, I Dont Like Dis Quote Of Ur's, God Knows Y....

Nd Mr QuoteAuthor, Dont Just Conclude Abt Peeps Seriousness Or Unseriousness By Deir Quotes....

#ICanBetUAintPerfect.....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by omokenny24(f): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2014
Phantom727:
whatever. . .like i care?

Hun?
Like U Care?
Duurrhh.......
Like Anyone Cares As Well.....
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND by Phantom727(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2014
Dopeyomi:

The thread is damn boring i̶̲̥̅̊'m̶̲̥̅̊ trying to make the thread cool and lively and you're there posting this trash.. Do not quote this post! Thank yσυ!
Hehehehehehehe. . .like seriously!?? The main reason i came to this thread was about the ACCEPTANCE FEE that was not going through,due to a kind of thumb print scanner,secugen or whatever,And i was later advised to go to the ICT for the biometrics.FYI,i was given SLT.2nd to the highest course in polyIB(after Mass Comm).Also with those posts of urs,it seems u'r one of 'em music/LGS dude with the ambition to play around and waste precious resources,and at the end of the day,end up without a job. #HopeThisHelps! #Cheers! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (279) (Reply)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.