Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser (5535 Views)

Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here / For All Betonmarket Investors: Fixed Odds Signals every Wednesday and Friday / Free Ebook On Fixed Odds Trading! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by umetz: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2008
I need a God-fearing forex and fixed odds guru who can teach me one on on service . let me know ur fee .
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by naijacutee(f): 1:36am On Aug 08, 2008
Gbenga Aijotan (gbengaijotan@yahoo.co.uk) is the right person for you. You will never see him spamming the board here because he knows what he is doing, and customers run after him. He is also God-fearing and provides excellent customer service.
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by adespeb: 3:09am On Aug 08, 2008
My name is dayo 4rm adespeb inc.
i train people on forex wit a mini cost(no fixd odds)
cal 08052990896
adespeb2@yahoo
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by nicolas: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2008
naijacutee:

Gbenga Aijotan (gbengaijotan@yahoo.co.uk) is the right person for you. You will never see him spamming the board here because he knows what he is doing, and customers run after him. He is also God-fearing and provides excellent customer service.

Naijacutee as a respected member on this forum, i was disappionted that the Gbenga Aijotan u refered to was another hungry Forex scammer!! he runs fxpromanager dot com and in this link he claims to get news releases 2 to 3 mins before actual release, if a victim send him 5000 naira, I don't know if other services he provides are real, but i am 100% sure that this 2-3 mins before news service is a fradulent scam on his part and he could not even prove otherwise.
www fxpromanager dot com/newsmaster , that is the link.

So please naijacutee, please do your due dilligence before refering a scammer, cos with d respect some members give u, they may fall victims just because of your reference
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by DesmondO1: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2008
Visit www.megabilonline.com and get a comprehensive ebookon fixed odds trading. You can learn it all by yourself,
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by umetz: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2008
for those who are willing to offer me one one training on forex, what is ur price and wht lenght of time? and abt fixed odds what z d price?
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by nicolas: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2008
umetz:

for those who are willing to offer me one one training on forex, what is your price and wht lenght of time? and about fixed odds what z d price?

umetz save your money and learn free @ www babypips dotcom/school
it is the best school and forex and it is absolutely free, i guess it really describes what they say the best things of live are free!
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by wiser: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2008
pleae go to SADC and ask after one pastor like that who appear in SDE news papa. Who gave testimoney how he made it also he can train people. That is the man am hoping to meet when i change my mind for forex trading.
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by umetz: 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2008
thankz a millions times
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by naijacutee(f): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2008
nicolas:

Naijacutee as a respected member on this forum, i was disappionted that the Gbenga Aijotan u refered to was another hungry Forex scammer!! he runs fxpromanager dot com and in this link he claims to get news releases 2 to 3 mins before actual release, if a victim send him 5000 naira, I don't know if other services he provides are real, but i am 100% sure that this 2-3 mins before news service is a fradulent scam on his part and he could not even prove otherwise.

So please naijacutee, please do your due dilligence before refering a scammer, because with d respect some members give u, they may fall victims just because of your reference

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. However, have you got any proof that Gbenga is a scammer or is it "just a feeling"? You have not provided any concrete evidence here. All you have said is that you are "100% sure that this 2-3 mins before news service is a fradulent scam on his part. . .". I don't know anything about Forex, but did you try whatever he said and have it not work? Did you bring it to his attention? Did he fail to give you your money back as it was "not working"? Which of his "other services" did not work?

Please do some proper research before branding people names. The other guy who complained about someone provided evidence to back his claims. He said that he paid for services which he did not receive, and the "seller" refused to take his calls. The "seller" confirmed this by not defending himself, and showing suspicious behaviour by copying and pasting the same post over 60 times. Please provide some evidence to back your claim.Thanks.
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by nicolas: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2008
naijacutee:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. However, have you got any proof that Gbenga is a scammer or is it "just a feeling"? You have not provided any concrete evidence here. All you have said is that you are "100% sure that this 2-3 mins before news service is a fradulent scam on his part. . .". I don't know anything about Forex, but did you try whatever he said and have it not work? Did you bring it to his attention? Did he fail to give you your money back as it was "not working"? Which of his "other services" did not work?

Please do some proper research before branding people names. The other guy who complained about someone provided evidence to back his claims. He said that he paid for services which he did not receive, and the "seller" refused to take his calls. The "seller" confirmed this by not defending himself, and showing suspicious behaviour by copying and pasting the same post over 60 times. Please provide some evidence to back your claim.Thanks.

No naijacutee, u should do some proper research before recommending scammers!!
you wrote and i quote " I don't know anything about Forex" and you told someone to contact a forex scammer when you have no idea how forex even works
Well i did contact him and when i asked for the 2 to 3 mins service, his explanation was different from what he posted on his website. 1st he says u have to wait till when the news comes out @ the actual time, then he admits that he does not get most news 2 to 3 mins. Then i ask him which one he gets and he couldn't reply, i ask for just one trial just to proove he has what he says, but he became pissed and wouldn't reply, he just keeps insiting to go and pay the 5000 naira in his bank account.
Naijacutee , my point is that what you do not know, please do not recommend, i contacted him because of ur status, but i was amazed that who u u recommended was just another hungry nigerian forex scammer!
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by naijacutee(f): 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2008
Ok, we are getting somewhere. . . At least you are saying what exactly your grievances are. Yes, I know next to nothing about Forex, and I'm not interested either - My point however was for you not to point accusing fingers on someone based on a "hunch" without either explaining what your grievances were or hearing their side of the story. I happen know Gbenga enough to know that he is not the sort of person who would put his intergrity at stake for the sake of N5,000. He has had quite a few good testimonials  and has been commended again and again for his work. He is quite busy, and on top of this, you will never see him spamming Nairaland or advertising Forex here like any of the real "hungry people". If you give him a chance to speak, we will hear both sides of the story and judge for ourselves.

The other guy on the other thread was given a chance to speak, and he resorted to changing the title of the thread, and his post to "nothing" - which rightfully suggested that he was exactly what he was accused of being.

On a side note, it's really sad what we have done with this country.
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by nicolas: 9:06am On Aug 14, 2008
But the difference is that the other guy opened his thread himself , but with this case, you refered Gbenga urself.
What i was just pointing out was refering someone to meet with Gbenga on forex, when u know know nothing about forex.
And basically to prevent novices who may pay for the so called 2 to 3 minutes before news to fall for this SCAM.
Why don't u tell him to proove that the 2-3 mins is not a scam, with a trial not to me, but to another forex trader on this board, then u will see that who u refered is just another "hungry fellow"
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by gbengaijot(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2008
Ok, Here is my own side of it all, i must warn that its a long one;

NJ, thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Really, i am appalled by the mr nicholas claims. not because of his grieviances, but because of the fact that he is mistaking me for someone else. I'll try to clear the issue on ground, and really, this is the only post i'll make in regards to this issue (I know what arguments can be like on nairaland).

Rightly as naijacutee said, i trade forex personally, and i teach people one-on-one how to trade. I DO NOT PERSONALLY SELL ANY FOREX RELATED MATERIALS. I'll repeat again, I DO NOT PERSONALLY SELL ANY FOREX RELATED MATERIALS . Yes, i know what i am talking about. In as much as i trade and show/teach people how to trade through my strategies, i do not spam neither do i post any advert on nairaland.

Gbenga Aijotan runs a firm called opportunityworld which is an entrepreneurship and e-commerce consultancy firm. Basically, all i do is teach people how they can "work From home" as a freelancer and how to harnes the power of google to make money through its adsense program. This is because these two methods of making money online are the easiest and they cost very very low to start up with. In terms of selling materials, i do not go beyond this AT THE MOMENT.

Now, concerning Fxpromanager. I will not claim ignorance of FXPromanager. THis is because i happen to share the same office with the person who owns FX promanager, and i help out in teaching at their forex seminars. Just like i do at various "financial empowerment and entrepreneurship" seminars i teach at day in day out. At each seminar i teach, i am only a resource person, and never do i sell any forex product because i know how risky it is and how many people cry foul when they lose money and tend to blame others on their loss.

nicolas:

Mr nicolas, from your quote above, you claim that i own fxpromanager. The account number on that link you gave is "Lydway Global Network", a company that i train people on their behalf on Forex Trading during their seminars just like i do for every other person/corporate organisation that invites me . Now, i wonder how that relates to me in terms of me selling you a "News signal directly".

You also claim to have called me. I am very very positive that it was not me you spoke to. because if you called my line directly on this particular issue, i would have told you to call the respective person in charge and not me. you provided a link to the fxpromanager website. The link you gave has a number on there, that number is definitely not mine. Quite a few people on this forum (inclusive of naijacutee) have both my personal and business line and they can confirm that the number on that link is not mine. I think you should call the person you spoke to and ask him what his name is.

Also, you authoritatively said i am a scammer because "what was on the website is different from what you were told over the phone". I do not know who you spoke to directly, but may i say that your claim is really undermining, why, because the last time i checked "Dictionary.com", Scamming simply means "a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, esp. for making a quick profit; swindle.".

You did not speak over the phone with "Gbenga Aijotan" ( i am sure of this) and yet come up here to claim that i am a scammer "WHEN I DID NOT SWINDLED YOU". don't you think that is libel?

On another note;
I have used the news signal service before it was launched, I was invited on the team to test it because of my expertise and i will say categorically that the service actually deliver faster than forexfactory.com . This is all i can say about the news alert. IT IS FASTER THAN FOREX FACTORY.

If you use forex factory just like me, i recieve the news between 30 seconds to 1 minute after the news times ( no thanks to my starcoms slow connection and Forex factory slow webserver)

After i got a call from NJ telling me to respond to this thread, i decided to call the person in charge of FXpromanager News alert to hear his own part of the story so as to clear the air on the issue. He told me specifically that on so many occassions, they've got the news alert between 2-3 minutes before it is released by forex factory. But this is not always the case, as it varies between 2-3 to as low as 10 seconds before the guys at forexfactory.com release theirs. and that is why he has 2-3 minutes on the website, but at the same time warn customers over the phone that that is the earliest time they could get the news and it could be on the same time as the news is released. . I guess he was trying to explain this to you and you mistook that for scamming.

He also stated that they have a "terms and conditions" on that website which is there for everyone to read. I believe that every company irrespective of what/who they are will always want to put their best performance on their website.

You have not even used this services, Neither have you made payment for you to get the news alert. You did not claim to have paid for the services and asked for a refund, and it was not given to you. I suppose that what people assume here is that you've paid for the service and the service was not delivered to you and you are crying foul that you've been duped!

Last week, someone added me on my yahoo messenger claiming that he got my details from Nairaland. He asked me if i was a trader, and i said yes. He then asked me how much i train people, and i said "i am an individual who trade forex, and he asked me for any forex services, and i recommended www.fxpromanger.com" I did not even discuss anything in relation o either buying or selling any particular product/service, irrespective of what nature it was.I am not sure, i might be wrong but i am assuming thats you.

i'll say that you should please be careful what you say about people. I really do not have any -ve sentiments against u concerning what you said, but i think you should be sure before labelling people.

Just anyone could check my past post on this forum from my profile, don't you think that if i am hungry, i would have pasted adverts on nairaland telling people to purchase one thing or the other from me??

I make enough money online than offline to keep body and soul together, and i do not need anybody to purchase a thing directly from me to be comfortable.

Finally,
If you want to learn about forex; free resources are available at www.babypips.com and really, if you want forex alert, use www.forexpeacearmy.com This is also free.
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by tasiana(m): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2008
I was recently introduced to one investment company in Abuja that deals wth forex,the capital market,they re known as KOLTRON LTD.I was very impressed by their success story and how well they manage peoples funds that even i am seriously considering
investing but i do need more insight on how exactly this forex deal strives cos from the percentage they re offering and knowing how greedy most Nigerian bizness men re,they must be making a fortune.Pls can anyone who know the firm well enlighten me more.Most of all i need to knw if they can be trusted. wink
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by seyimags: 1:41am On Aug 15, 2008
Hello moderator an anyone viewing this thread.I'm representing fxpromanager news trading dept.
I rarely make post here at nairaland. i enjoy reading what people write and have fun.
But i need to reply this guy hiding his real identity.

I was the representative he spoke to.
He asked a simple question, is it true you get news faster than forex factory?
Answered: yes
Is it true you get it 2-3 times: i replied 2-1 minutes(sometimes 30 secounds to time)
You get analysis of what to do, etc

But i noticed this guy was more on tge destructive rather than get proper education on what he intends to buy.
We have not even discussed the pricing of the product.
This guy asked if he could get a free trial and I was sharp enough to tell him NO. Nigerians No way!
How do i monitor if you sign up 4-10 times every week.Sorry i do not have a good software to monitor and besides i don't have all the time to monitor people who pay trial version.

''The price for the service is less than 30 pips ($30) which you can get within minutes.
This same kind service cost $299 monthly outside nigeria and the trial version is $100 for 4 days.''

He replied me, you are a scammer. LIAR! ALL SORT OF NAMES.
See, i dont like -ve advert. But this guy threatened something like this and i think i have his time(late in the night)

Now the guy who mistook the truth for scam
I can recall, someone had a chat with me on this particular issue.

Concerning , gbenga Aijotan,
Your N5,000 can never form a part of Gbenga's ecommerce empire.
Gbenga's number does not appear on fxpromangers website, his email is not there, in fact, No Gbenga at all.

Seems you envy this guy and want to put a stain to his name.
I tell you, you are only seeking attention for no good reason.

FXPROMANAGER, GBENGA What similarities do they have.
My friend always think twice before you write anything again.

THE GENESIS OF THE PROBLEM IS THAT, I SAID I COULD NOT OFFER YOU A FREE TRAIL AND IF I HAD GIVEN YOU, YOU WON'T START RANTING SCAMMMMMMM.
SINCE YOU KNOW BABYPIPS, WHY DO YOU CARE FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE AGAIN!

Hope you know Mr gbenga has all the right to sue you for ''LIBEL'' MR Know all.

Please my news trader friend, don't expect me to reply your comment everytime. I don't have your time.
I have to reply just because of the moderator who i learnt is so respectful, matured , reasonable ,educated and a good leader.

If you have any grudge against Gbenga, pls let the whole of nairaland know rather than making unfounded claims.

Pls, if you repent MR, always Note that, forex is risky and do not invest what you cannot afford to lose.
Before you buy any products please read our disclaimer including ours too
Good luck
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by bobbybash(m): 2:18am On Aug 15, 2008
Well it so unethical when people make false claims and still go ahead publicizing it as if it were for real.emm i think it should be about 5 days(not certain)ago Mr Nicholas called me asking for free trial which i blantantly told him striaght forward that am sorry we do not offer free trials. Next he asked me if it's possible as advertised in SUCCESS DIGEST EXTRA edition vol 3,No 13 dated August 19,2008, and i explained to him truthfully that yes it is possible to get the news before time and like advertised 3-2 mins which is the best time we offer and also that this is not possible in all cases.If there is any seasoned forex trader in the forum you will agree with me that there are some news realeases that is been leaked before the actual event time and also in some cases like many we have been able to deliver this value.
Having explained this to him,HE INSISTED ON GETTING THE FREE TRIALS.Which is not of the company's policy but even on phone that faithful day the next thing i heard was that if its not a scam why would i not want to give him a free trial, this he insisted on,till he decided to cut off having knowing that i was adamant about the fact that there is no free trial period.

Again he said something on me asking him to the bank,you know it's quite hilarious if a person that was still on getting a trial offer says something like that. I don't mean he can't afford it, but never asked him to the bank have always believed in the fact that if a client is convinced about a product or a service he will defintely know what to do without you asking him that my philosophy of marketing,not begging people to pay.I offer a service and what you pay for is the service. But at the same time if my telling him that we dont offer free trial is interpreted as PAY PAY PAY before anything like he said then i believe he has a bad grammar base which needs to be updated.
All in all the service we offer at www.fasterthanforexfactory.com and www.forexpromanager.com/newsmaster have always been near perfect if not so. and even this service is what we and our fund manager uses so its quite funny when issue like this steam up without having even experienced the service before.
I will like to emphasize that it's me Basorun Olakunle that handles the News service and not Mr Gbenga Ijotan as you said.So i will believe that you owe him an apology.

i will advice you stickt o forex factory since thats the best you know.
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by gbengaijot(m): 2:41am On Aug 15, 2008
I rest my case.

Mr Nicolas, you claim to be a B.sc Economics Holder but Your act did surprise me. However, i have no issues against you. Please next time be careful what you say/write as it could be used against you in the court of law.

Thank you

naijacutee, all thanx
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by fyneboye(m): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2008
I will recomend someone who will teach on it.He will take for a month and some weeks. but it will cost u some money.
He is a forex expert 4 real.
Like me i'm still undergoing trainings with him as i'm writing to u.You will never regret u did.i mean my word to the letters.
07032724229.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by nicolas: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2008
Gbenga it is good u did not deny you knew nothing about fxpromanager, but when i contacted you, u said i should visit your website and that is fxpromanager and see the service you provide there!!
So you should be the one that should be careful next time u paste a website , because it is surely working against you now!  if THE WEBSITE WASN'T URS WHY DID YOU PASTE IT? you should have just said it belonged to someone u share office with!
Well i hope you have learnt your lesson now, to look before u leap!

And now for the real scammers called fxpromanger, the link of the news on their scam site which is forexpromanager dot com/newsmaster is that they get news faster than the actual time it is released and not faster than forexfactory! I called this scammer and i asked if a major economic news scheduled to be released by 2.00p.m naija time, could be gotten by 1.58p.m which is 2 mins before the actual time and this scammer said YES!, which he and i know is a big fat lie trying to scam victims for =N=5000!!!,
I don't use forexfactory to get my news, so there is no way i would be asking if it was faster than forexfactory, most mt4 platforms provide news that actual time is released, so why would i be interested if this scammers and i get the news @ the real actual time, i was only interested cos they claim 2 to 3 mins before actual time!

Fxpromanager if u can get it, proove it, but ofcourse you know u can't because u are just another hungry nigerian scammer!

And for Gbenga next time, what u are not affliated in, do not tell people to visit the website by saying u can " visit our website" because that is what is affecting your intergrity now, because if u had been straight and said the website was not urs, then d accusations would not have come, so u put yourself in that corner, not me!
And for fxpromanager, please be truthful abouth the 2 to 3 mins servce, u can't get a news that is to be released  @ 2.30 pm, by 2.27 or 2.28p.m naija time, so u lie there which makes u a potential scammer!

I rest my case, until proven otherwise which i know i wouldn't!
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by seyimags: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2008
Nicholas,
Its so obvious that you are waste of time.
If Gbenga has wronged you in the past, let the whole world know before he sues you for libel be warned.

Friend, if your source of getting the news is ok, why do you have to rant and expose your ignorance.

You need to go back to school or type in the word ''scammer '' on google and maybe you will get a help.
You have not paid for a service and yet you complain you have been swindled.Are you in any way educated at all.
Let the whole world know why you are so envious of gbenga.

Gbenga never spoke to you. and yet you want to soil his name while you hide your identity.let us know the real you.
if i see no improvement in your next reply, then i'll assume you are not a real man.

Anyway am waiting for the reasonable and responsible najaicutee(moderator)
I don't have your time again.I've got so many things to do.
Come out with your real proof.
MIND YOU.
NO FREE TRAIL.Sorry.
That started it all. grin
Before you by any forex material please always read the disclaimer.
sorry o lipsrsealed
Good luck
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by nicolas: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2008
Seyimag  u don't have to make me your next victim before i can see the FRAUDSTER in you!
I have no issues with Gbenga, never met him, but had a chat with him on yahoo messenger online after naijacutee posted his email on this thread!
It was Gbenga that wrote " visit the website www.fxpromanger" that made  me aware that the service you (Seyimag) run is a scam!
Ironically u have not denided that you lied in your news website or made any attempt to proove that my allegations are untrue!

so scammer Seyimag , stop ranting and removed that scam service from your website!! i had to open this up because no one knows how many people would have fallen for this scam, i believe this thread is an eye opener!
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by gbengaijot(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2008
seyimags, really, this guy's juice is not worth the squeeze, so leave him. I wonder how someone who claims to be a B.sc Economics Holder be such an ignorant control freak.

I think the best thing is to stop answering this guy and get on with your work instead of engaging "a freebie wanting freak".

@naijacutee, i know you must have been very busy. really, i have nothing o say more, except that nicolas shoudl get a life!!!
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by nicolas: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2008
Gbenja i believe u should get a life!  You are already taking this personal and acting like a kid. Besides when we had a chat online, i never told you i had a Bsc in economics, i only told the scammer whose website u posted and said i should visit!
Or maybe it was you = scammer i had a chat with online when i said i had a Bsc in economics 
if it wasn't u, why are u bringing up my credentials when u should just admit your fault that you were wrong for posting a website you had nothing to do with!, Typical Nigerian, You are quick to shout libel, but when I point out out that YOU put yourself in such corner, you start to rant and become insultive.

Gbenga the good thing is that you have learnt a lesson from this thread, next time you will be more careful what you you write or type online, because it could be used against you!!
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by bobbybash(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2008
[b]Mr Nico i will advice you to stick to what you know and let wisdom guide you as it is said that "wisdom is profitable to direct". The issue here is simple and logical and only it's only if you dont understand english i believe that you will call the service provided by www dot fxpromanager dot com/newsmaster a scam.and moreover if it were to be a scam or a fraud would you have been told that getting the news 3-2 mins before the actual release is not attainable at all times.As it is generally, no rule applies to all things rightly but modified yes.in all your getting get understanding and wisdom and you are sure destined to succed.You called me after getting my number from seyimags if you remember and i explained to you in details of how it works and i told you nothing but the truth that the 3-2 mins is not possible all of the time but most times yes.Now getting the news even 5 mins before the actual time does not even guarantee your success. we factored that in and decided that we give BUY AND SELL signals instead of just the fugure.
Am amazed that after all that has been said you still insist that its a scam am not trying to convience you otherwise but yes you just attacked me wrongfully and worst still without a proof rather than contradicting yourself by saying I TOLD YOU NOT IN ALL CASES.is that a statement of scam/fraud or of truth. well its left for the world to decide.i will like to stop here and also like my ealier post advice you do better research and groud work before burying men alive.i tell you, you did worst than that and i will insist that even i deserve a duefull apology and also the follolwers of this tread which you have miss informed.
i wish you well all the same but becareful too.
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by seyimags: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2008
BSC ECONOMICS?
I wonder which university you finished from?
In fact , I doubt if you ever attended a university at all.
You are simply put a waste of time effort and a complete novice.
you are too ignorant. All you know is rant and squeeze your bitter mind.

If it took you this long to admit you were wrong in accusing gbenga, i know it may take you years to judge if you have a good character or not.
BSC ECONOMICS yet you can come out with anything creative rather than being destructive.

I guess one day you would want to apply for a job in a bank or worse enough a politacal post.
if you have a very bad reasoning faculty at your early stage(u dropped out of school) we should expect worse.

Bad effect.
Create your service and let us see how good you are.
How many people have you trained what you know. Big nose grin
You simply have no result. what a shame.

Your sense of reasoning is your problem.
''acute case of malady''

APOLOGISE TO GBENGA BEFORE HE SUES YOU TO COURT. LOL
LOSER
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by nicolas: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2008
You know i wanted to end this conversation, but it seems you scammer SEYIMAGS is bent on promoting your scam!
Now Bobbybash i only called because your website said 2-3 mins before actual news, so the point here is your website is deceptive! Another point is that you can never get any of the major economic release 2-3 mins, so saying you get some of the news 2-3 minutes is a big fat LIE and that is another deception!
I know that getting news before the actual time does not mean i can 100% predict how the market will react, but not being straight on your weblink is the issue i have with You!!, if you were straight in your website and not lieing about getting the news, i would not even have contacted you,
So I owe you no apology, The best advice i will give to you is to remove that link, or better say you give buy or sell news signals, cos what you wrote in your website and the real service you give are 2 different things, so you were not straight and which makes it your Fault!

Now for Seyimags, i can see that your just a very big illiterate kid! cos all you have been doing is everything but addressing the issues @ stake!
Gbenja is aware himself he erred when he gave me your website without informing me that he had nothing to with a scum like you (Seyiscam)!
Now you are just going crazy and stupid day by day, i do not offer a service, do not intend to, but that does not mean i will see a website promoting what it can't do and not raise an alarm, cos if i don't then someone will fall victim! Seyiscam if you can read properly you would realize that Gbenga did not do his due dilligence when typing your scam website, so he needs to apologise to me and not me to him!
But ofcourse you are too dumb and dull to realize that, You SCUMBAG!!
I await your dull replies!!
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by gbengaijot(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2008
D juice is not worth the squeeze,

Did this guy paid for this service - No
Has he used this service before - No
Did anyone complained to him that they never got the news - No
Did anyone complained to him that they've been scammed? - No

So?

Because he could not get the news for free? - Yes
Because he was told that the news comes out 2-3 mins, but not all the time? - Yes
Because he wants his argument to win the case? - Yes

Why the stress?
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by MRDEE2: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2008
Good day? am into forex and fixed odds finance business, for real one-one training is the best, concerning the training i will show how i make my money with the real account not demo concerning the fixed odds i will show the new methods i use to bet better than flash up and down,u dont need to wait for any news before u come to betting or trade, ok contact me on 07039182734 or 037780899,sambaker147@yahoo.com i wish u best of luck
Yours Dee
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by adros84(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2009
@Umetz
It is not finding a good and God fearing trainer that is the problem. The question is: Are u willing to pay the price? The other time a fellow on this forum contacted me for training. But he wanted it free. Well you can get some things free or cheap but I believe you get good service when you pay. Anyway, I pray you get a good trainer. I am a trader and a learner. I've been learning for over two years and now I can say with some confidence that I have the key. i say this because over the last few months, I've consistently made 200% profit and above on my initial capital every week, fortnight or month. I have come to discover that the best trading period is Monthly/Weekly/Daily and 4H. Anything less than 4H is risky! This knowledge coupled wit powerful indicators have helped me greatly. I attach my latest trades showing a profit of $6000+ on a capital of $3000 in two weks! And I've not closed the trades because i am trading weekly. The target is a profit of $12000 in another week!

Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by OpsE1: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2009
Forex is sweat but there are so many con guys in the business, even the guys that disturb our radio airways everyday are involved.

I know a friend that invested with the so called Goodness (Prof Forex on radio) and for close to 2 months, it's been one excuse or the other.Imagine if he had used his N1m to buy a small car or even go on holiday (8 months ago), at least it would have been money well spent.I also have my bitter experience with David and Nonsos of this world, anyway God dey.

Some Nigerians are indeed terrible people.God saves Naija.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokubor Genetators, Spare Parts, Repairs And Servicing / Car Vacuum Cleaner / Call-a-cab- Executive Car Hire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.