Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here (3037 Views)

For All Betonmarket Investors: Fixed Odds Signals every Wednesday and Friday / I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser / Free Ebook On Fixed Odds Trading! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by fixedodd: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2011
hi forumites,

As we know of forex,so is fixed odds.Fixed odds has been discovered to be more profiting.
If you have anything to say about this business,kindly share it.

thanks.
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by fixedodd: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2011
I have also decided to help just people from nairaland on how to make money from this business.Do you need free signals?do you need the ebook free?do you want a real money account opened for you with usd20 already credited on it?just reply this post indicating your email.

this offer is for forum members only.

thanks
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by NnamdiN: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2011
Sure I need it. Kennynwoma@gmail.com
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by gbosah(m): 12:32am On Apr 01, 2011
am intrested dis is my email livingman777@yahoo.com
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by nopoverty(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2011
pls. send me a copy to the email below.
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by flolimited: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2011
afolarinakingbesote@yahoo.com,,pls send me a copy
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by 05: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2011
kindly send me a copy too at plentygraze@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by papagold: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2011
pls i'm interested send me details: sundayogunbiyi@ymail.com thanks
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by fixedodd: 1:38am On Apr 07, 2011
Hey forumites!
you can also check this post for daily signals on this business.These signals cost 10k but you can get it for free.

I hope you will find it useful.
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by igeluma: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2011
My mail,seunmartins62@yahoo.com
God will reward you.Please it to my mail above.
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by dondaniels: 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
Please, kindly send me the Tips on Fixed Odds also- dondaniels07@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by fixedodd: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2011
Bet signal for april 08,2011:

The EUR/ GBP is trading in a relatively tight range this morning, something that very rarely lasts for more than a day. This sets up a potential breakout with an IN/ OUT trade a good way to play this potentially. The weekend could bring some unwelcome news regarding the Portugal bailout, something the market doesn't currently appear to be taking into account. We also have UK PPI data at 09.30.

Place an In/Out trade (ends in/out) predicting that the EUR/ GBP will close outside of either 0.8725 or 0.8825 in 3 days time (Monday 11th) could return 150% if successful.

This is valid for today.
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by growrich: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2011
yes mail me at horemnet@yahoo.com
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by segiade: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2011
Mine is segeade96@yahoo.com
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by fixedodd: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2011
trading signal for april 11,2011:

The GBP/ USD is one of today's weakest currency pairs,
but considering the lack of big news items today, the pair
could struggle to create serious downside momentum today.

Currently trading at 1.6325, there is a reasonable
chance that the GBP/ USD reverses at some point today to
close today higher than 1.6350.

A good way to play this might be a HIGHER than trade
predicting that the GBP /USD closes above 1.6343 today for a
potential return of 131%.

Thanks
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by fixedodd: 9:42am On Apr 12, 2011
Yesterday the EUR/ USD was dead in the water, recording its tightest daily range since Christmas.
A volatility is quite likely to follow such a contraction and although this breakout is probably more
likely to be to the upside, it may be best to hedge bets and trade a breakout in either direction.

A good way to play this might be an IN/ OUT trade (ens in /out) predicting that the EUR/ USD ends the day outside of
a low of 1.4355 or a high of 1.4500 on the 13th (1 day). This returns 100% if successful.

thanks
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by amyliajane(f): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2011
@fixedodd, please am interested, kindly forward to amyliajane@yahoo.co.uk,
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by fixedodd: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2011
signal for today:
Gold retreated around $30 yesterday, but has since since stabilised and is once again testing the $1460 level.

Gold bugs could take this as an opportunity to reload, making a HIGHER trade potentially attractive.

One way to play this might be a HIGHER trade predicting that Gold/ USD will close higher than $1465 in 5 days time for a potential return of 121%.
Gold can be found under the commodities menu.
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2011
send to olusoji.akinyemi@yahoo.com
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by staaan(m): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
Brotherly, am interested darkmanstan2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by kenlite: 4:23am On Apr 14, 2011
please, i am intreste: my email is: ken4integrity@yahoo.com
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by amyliajane(f): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2011
Fixedodd,pls send to theresa.okoro@gmail.com,tanx
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by 2ndegold(m): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2011
tulnapar@yahoo.com is my mail, thanking you in anticipation,
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by 2ndegold(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2011
have realy lost some money in fix odds, and will appreciate ur ebook. egberongbetunde@hotmail.com
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by amyliajane(f): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
@fixedodd, still havent seen your mail, pls send to theresa.okoro@gmail.com
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by fixedodd: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2011
Bet signal for 15th:

The NZD/ USD performed extremely well since the lows around the time of the earthquake with barely a pull back to speak of.

Looking a little closer at the distribution of those gains in recent sessions, its interesting to note that the bulk of the gains have come before Midday GMT.

For the last few sessions, its been rare for the NZD/ USD to move above the high registered between 01:00 and 12:00, let alone close above it. It may be best to wait until 12:00 to place this bet idea, but as the NZD/ USD is still relatively close to its overnight high, one idea might be to predict that the NZD/ USD closes below 0.7940 this evening. If successful, this could return 114%.
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by fixedodd: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2011
This week promises to be very profitable considering the economic data,and i hope you are not ready to win.

Please join us now if you have not.

Thanks
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by fixedodd: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2011
Bet signal for april 18th:

The AUD/ USD's trading ranges have been dropping steadily for the last few days, something that can often precede a big volatility move.

A good way to play this might be an IN/ OUT trade (ends in/out) predicting that the AUD/ USD will close outside of either 1.0450 or 1.0675 in 3 days on March 21st for a potential return of 142%.

thanks
Re: Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here by fixedodd: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2011
Bet Idea:

The commodity pairs of the AUD/ USD and the NZD/ USD have got back on trend and while it was a strong day for the USD/ CAD yesterday, so far it is lagging behind its commodity peers. With the USD/ CAD on the brink of hitting its lowest levels since November 2007, there could be further downside for the USD/ CAD today.

A good way to play this might be a LOWER trade on the USD/ CAD predicting that the pair is lower than 0.9515 in 1 days time (21st of April). If successful, this could return 143%.

(1) (2)

Mac Pro Core I5,core I7 Anything About Apple Stay Here / SOY POWER : Prevent The Decline Of Ovary’s Function . / For Your Next Change of name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.