Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) (7249 Views)

Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos / This Young Lady Exp0sed Her Assets In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by ogeoflyf(f): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Wahris this. undecided. She for no cover anywhr na.

Crase in the name of fashion. If a man shld mistakenly press it now she go dey vex.
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by kramer: 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Powertheft: [img]http://.ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/FASHION1-500x563.png[/img]
Staring at this Photo a million and one thoughts running through my mind…..cant seem to stand this alone please if you think you know what this is.

FASHION or ……………………?

GET MORE GOSSIP AND ADULT GIST HERE [open here]

I wonder who she got such an idea from grin grin

Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by PweetyGurl(f): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
OMG! THIS IS NOT FASHION OH! lol
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by Powertheft(m): 5:57am On Jan 08, 2014
Abi ooo
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by toyinolaigbe: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dis is totally rubbishhhhhh
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by Powertheft(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
yeah..
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by Powertheft(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
hehehe
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
ogeoflyf: If a man shld knowingly press it now she go dey vex.
i heard they do jungle strippin justice for people dat dress lyk this. is it true?
Re: Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) by tobex23(m): 12:11am On Jan 11, 2014
TR0UBLeMaKeR: i heard they do jungle strippin justice for people dat dress lyk this. is it true?

Yep, so true....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G / Is Rihanna Now A Muslim? / Linda Ikeji Films Herself Under Water With Her Brothers Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.