Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Misplaced American Embassy Appointment Paper - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Misplaced American Embassy Appointment Paper (539 Views)

Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Misplaced American Embassy Appointment Paper by Yink99(m): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2014
please I need help. I booked an appointment to renew my passport at the Embassy in Lagos. I made a printer copy of the appointment date and time as instructed online. I cannot find the paper of the appointment I printed out. I know the date and time but don't have the paper. Can I still go to my appointment? I'm sure they will ask me for the paper. Will they have my appointment in their computer? Thanks

Yink99
Re: Misplaced American Embassy Appointment Paper by Allohrandy(m): 12:31am On Jan 06, 2014
call the US embassy customer care. They will instruct you on what to do

(1) (Reply)

Tankers Parked On Third Mainland Bridge Costain Axis This Morning / New York Will Be As Hot As Southwest Florida By 2100. / Traffic Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.