Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. (2308 Views)

New Devil !!! Kenya House Girl Use Urine To Prepare Wack For Oga / Photo Of The Day: Haba Oga Police / Photos Of Nigerians Rocking My Oga At The Top T-shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by auskenfine(m): 2:08am On Jan 06, 2014
To:
My Oga at the top,
Seun Osewa,
Nairaland Nigeria.
Nairalander-Lome,Togo.

Dear Mr. Seun Osewa, I have been worried about my lovely Niaraland recently. So I decided to write this open letter in form of questions so that other Nairalanders can also contribute or better still get answers to their similar questions(Which they don't have morale to ask).

If I may sing praises small sir, Nairaland is the best in Nigeria and one of it's own only kind (supu, Oyibo). So this leaves me with the below enumerated questions begging for answers:

1. Why are you not a celebrity? 'Common' Linda is.
2. Why are we seeing only small adds from shop owners and not big ones from banks, Tel.Coms. E.t.c ?
3. That Madam Linda was listed as 6th most 'powerful' woman in Africa for that small 're-reporting' which its responses cannot even match the number of likes this my post will garner when front-paged.
4. How have we helped positively or negatively? I am eager to change. It's 2014 biko.
5. Are you too busy? Because I don't see new innovations from your side o.
6. Do you read all our posts? Try read okay? it's very beneficial to your plannings.

Okay let me stop here because I hate long open letters.

Press StopsadIf you have the button) Fellow Nairalanders, are there no bankers here? Why do we have ads from shop owners only? Make 'una,we' do something biko.

Waiting 'jealously' for things to unfold here.

9 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by ITbomb(m): 3:47am On Jan 06, 2014
Serious questions begging answers
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by zainharb: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
True talk sha
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by Elsuizzanne(f): 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
I just hope seun isn't playing the humility card(judging from his fine gentle face)....it doesn't work in this country....its all about survival of the fittest.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by Skillz02(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Well stated
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by Aygem(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
This is true! Mr Seun Osewa, nairaland is too popular for you to remain unknown as a celeb in Nigeria, please step up! I also feel u can start uploading songs and videos directly to your site instead of always directing us to links to other sites. Naijaloaded does so and its helping them. You are the best!
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by PromiseJonah(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
[/color]#hmmm I no follow ooh. When Oga at the top go ban una from him territory oooooh.
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
this suppose make frontpage.
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by Ornaments(f): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
U pple shud leave dis guy alone, am sure he's not sleeping and he doesn't need to announce his plans. He owes nobody any explainations. U pple will read it wen he enters guiness book of record. It will enter front page.
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by calibus(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
auskenfine: To:
My Oga at the top,
Seun Osewa,
Nairaland Nigeria.
Nairalander-Lome,Togo.

Dear Mr. Seun Osewa, I have been worried about my lovely Niaraland recently. So I decided to write this open letter in form of questions so that other Nairalanders can also contribute or better still get answers to their similar questions(Which they don't have morale to ask).

If I may sing praises small sir, Nairaland is the best in Nigeria and one of it's own only kind (supu, Oyibo). So this leaves me with the below enumerated questions begging for answers:

1. Why are you not a celebrity? 'Common' Linda is.
2. Why are we seeing only small adds from shop owners and not big ones from banks, Tel.Coms. E.t.c ?
3. That Madam Linda was listed as 6th most 'powerful' woman in Africa for that small 're-reporting' which its responses cannot even match the number of likes this my post will garner when front-paged.
4. How have we helped positively or negatively? I am eager to change. It's 2014 biko.
5. Are you too busy? Because I don't see new innovations from your side o.
6. Do you read all our posts? Try read okay? it's very beneficial to your plannings.

Okay let me stop here because I hate long open letters.

Press StopsadIf you have the button) Fellow Nairalanders, are there no bankers here? Why do we have ads from shop owners only? Make 'una,we' do something biko.

Waiting 'jealously' for things to unfold here.

In ds Biz der are Rules... If Nairaland play by the ads policy of Banks etc. Dey will put ads on Nairaland and Seun should try JFK{Join Forces with Kings}.

I think that all do.
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nd ow does d@ concern me undecided
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Oga seun is a busy man....nairaland isn't all he has....
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by jaybossYBNL(m): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
Oga Seun will soon reply...... let's wait patiently
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by jaybossYBNL(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
Oga Seun will soon reply...... let's wait patiently and there is something you guys are not seeing o it seems they prefer doing business with ladies o.....that's naija for you
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by goalburner(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2014
Ornaments: U pple shud leave dis guy alone, am sure he's not sleeping and he doesn't need to announce his plans. He owes nobody any explainations. U pple will read it wen he enters guiness book of record. It will enter front page.
See Crush
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by BashirAhmad1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hah! I have the answers of all this questions, but for the sake of respect I should keep quit, and let Oga Suen answer them himself, but if he fell to answer even one question correctly I will revolt and protest at the same time smiley
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by jimohibrahim(m): 6:35am On Aug 27, 2014
My oga at the top haven't replied yet ooo.
Re: Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. by Ambi25: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
correct

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Was A Woman To Wed Woman Who Was A Man; Britain’s First Double Sex / Cosy Orjiakor: "I Will Cover My Boobs When Am Old" / The Vagina Shoul Not Smell Musty Or Fishy: Causes And Elimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.