Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,363 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** (1401 Views)

** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** / Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic / Brutal Clash IV : Mikuz Vs Rhyme Lunatic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** by mikuz(m): 7:37am On Jan 06, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm.

- Verses should be sent to nlking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments on here.

- Voting is open to regular members only
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** by mikuz(m): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2014
Rhyme Lunatic's Verse

Note:: Mrs Zluk's signature profile state:::: Am gaay, go fork yasef

Oya Let's Flow

Its only right I treat this thread with something fair/
cos I spit great. . And she aint got the flair/
but if she claims her verses . . .are getting praises. . The other palm of my hand . . .will forcefully land on her face. . . . To give her a backhanded compliment!!/

I'm hailed with the way ah bury foes/
.. . . . Cos I'm Sleek with ma steady flows/
in rating am 10, sick bro/...but if Peeps say "z 10"? . . . . . they talking . . . blackberry phones!!!/

Her ffr spits are hardly tight/
None of 'em Carries might/. . she shouldn't dare my arid strikes/. . . . .for its sure she'll end up living a tragic life/cos accepting to trade words with this gent. . Already Potrayed her future potential. . . . To being a . . . . nagging wife!!!/

I'm the gent to skin/ any dense pundit/ and when I strike its Her body parts Ya'll would be left to see/
So she better bleep the win talks. For her rants wont stand up tall". . When all she brings are
. . . 'lame escuses' !!!/

Talking of Top Verses. . . . No one will call her's 1st/ so how will she say sh'll drop ah vet?/
When her 'text styles' . . I'm sorry. . Shows no
. . . . 'INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH!!/(textiles)

I spunned in anger when she claimed to shoot at greats/. . . her bars are below par. . . she should get . . . booed, nat praised/
so attempting to stop me. . Will only get her blown in a gas station
. . Cos LITERALLY . . . her wack verses are what . . . 'Fuels Ma rage'!!!/

So you Know its a taboo to say this Dawg no bad/ cos im a god!
I stay higher than a blunt roller/
my Jabs be coming from left to right, i mean all over/ . . . But its
clear your punches gat no where to 'Land on' . . . . Like Donovan!!/

King of amuntions. . . . The tecs coming proper/
. . . .Even Vets are scared of this brother/
cos . . . . . . I control every depths of the borders/
While you'll . . . only "Hold all the ACES" . .
. . . . Gripping air-conditioners!!/

The Pest Shouldn't Bother To Front/
For No guy in his right sense of mind would call her to F̸*̸*̸k/ . . . . so she lied about being g@y in her profile. . Cos its obvious shez
got the type of face. . . ..Only a
. . . . . mother could love!!!/

This battle already proved. . This gee is bad/
With illy bars/
That anomalously skinned the cat/ so its safe to say. .
This verse was crafted to murk Z . . Like . . . . boogey in bring it back!!/ «murk Zee»

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** by mikuz(m): 7:53am On Jan 06, 2014
Zluk's Verse

Am killing Lunatic, with this crazy verse... Turning the soil to create space for his corpse// he's so useless even in death that I "shove L" into the land at this burial... just to "thicken the plot"//

Don't panic!!!... its not a volcanic eruption...

its zluk spitting in session, this aint war not a jostle// my lines
smoke 10niggas per hustle and my leg aint yet on the throttle// but luna can't spit with fire even if he was caught in the "act" spitting
with the twelve apostles//

Zluk is a wild animal, on top of the chain, none higher// luna aint
"spotted" in this circle even if he's turned hyena// in this battle, I
step in, locked in and get luna stuck in... then blow him up like a
cave ... invaded by ore miners//

ending Lunatic's life, he'll ge no time to get EVEN like a prime
number// All your punches are like strikes from a blind thunder// I
mean strikes so "off target" that even "blind stevie" was left to
"wonder"//

Its comical... Am all in his face, he's seeing "the Z's" like he's snoring// Damn true he's dreaming when he claim he'll beat me with lines that boring// nobody feeling him...he got a "no vote" of confidence on him.... like the way Ema bundled him outta the King's tourney//

The King's tourney... now that's a good story...// I'll get back to it
later ... Cos that was what made him hoary// maybe I should now since no upside to it, no storey//... Like his dp... he was beaten "black
and white" by the "flow-cold-like-ice" "prince"... And like samklef
added... "end of story"//

I mean I take luna for breakfast!! when in the cornflakes section// I mean he's no bone of contention// if he looks in a mirror, "wack" gon
be the reflection// he rated so low... the only way Luna could "add-vans" is by increasing his shoe collection//

Luna forcing his first name on every line, wanted to advice but am not your mama// so pls stop the drama// you can dickride all the judges but still today, you're lunch, my taco lasagna// and I swear at day's end you'll be the new black in heaven's white house, dead version of... barack obama//

am so wild, my teacher needed an "eye test" and lotta strategies//
he just couldn't control this "pupil" to stay in her boundaries// I am ripping off his arteries// so this information is "free of charge"
when I say luna just just went out of time... like a clock with "dead batteries"//

Heck, just went an hour marathon// to hand this guy the gun// I head to the priest to confess how I killed a lunatic before he could turn//
cleansing to be done, so I slept in church to be in a "nap holy" lyk jose callejon// cos this battle's a beat down... nobody could've "gifted" luna the win, its Jan already .... and santa's gone//

2 Likes

Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** by mikuz(m): 7:55am On Jan 06, 2014
Open for votes . . .
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** by Emaprince: 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
MVGT rhyme lunatic

I love zluk's apostles line...then luna's "fuel ma rage" line but in this brawl..lun had greater lines..he rhymed better,simillies,wordplay etc..as for that zluk's "nap holy"..abeg this one get k-leg

And luna wasted that "x 10" line cos it wasn't attacking your opponen...m

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** by mikuz(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lunatic's verse to me was less enjoyable. His boring set up/ rhymes made his verse awful! His choice of words and the way he framed his punches is nothing to write home about, even where he had nice ideas, his diction lets him down. To me, framing and setups does the magic. If you come with a hard hitting punch but with a VERY weak set up/ framing, Ill ignore it for one with a less sting but has a MUCH BETTER set up/ framing. That's one thing I've observed about Lunatic, he pays little attention to : set ups/ framing, rhymes and diction/ choice of words. That's what has caused you this battle, IMO, they watered down ya punches.

I enjoyed Zluk's verse more, she had better set ups, her use of grammar is encouraging! I like the way she phrased her verse in general. But your Nap holy pun is wack. Dont try anything close to that again. You were doing quite good early in ya verse but you started losing steam later on, but you did well enough to edge this.

So based on rhymes, set ups, diction/ vocab and juicier punches.

MVGT : Zluk

2 Likes

Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** by flowsamuels(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2014
Mvgt-zluc....luna had good flow and easy puns but build ups to punch falls off much...zluc was better slightly
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** by rhymeunatic(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
You Must Be Kidding Me!
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** by EvilChapterz(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Brave Fight,

Both Opponents almost flowed with equal force, but someone one of them edged it for me, Advanced ideas and Consistency, not just brag but straight punches . . . Lunatic i think you lost this fight for me cuz of the Ideas you Exhibited, like Z 10, seriously, a very old and outplayed style

Zluk nice move from you, you flopped a bit but most punches you brought was enuff to fetch you a win

MVGT ---------- ZLUK
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Wow. . .
Zluk really impressed me
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** by demsid(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
MVGT-Zluk
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** by rhymeunatic(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
WTF! Are You Guys Kidding me?

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** by demsid(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
mikuz: Lunatic's verse to me was less enjoyable. His boring set up/ rhymes made his verse awful! His choice of words and the way he framed his punches is nothing to write home about, even where he had nice ideas, his diction lets him down. To me, framing and setups does the magic. If you come with a hard hitting punch but with a VERY weak set up/ framing, Ill ignore it for one with a less sting but has a MUCH BETTER set up/ framing. That's one thing I've observed about Lunatic, he pays little attention to : set ups/ framing, rhymes and diction/ choice of words. That's what has caused you this battle, IMO, they watered down ya punches.

I enjoyed Zluk's verse more, she had better set ups, her use of grammar is encouraging! I like the way she phrased her verse in general. But your Nap holy pun is wack. Dont try anything close to that again. You were doing quite good early in ya verse but you started losing steam later on, but you did well enough to edge this.

So based on rhymes, set ups, diction/ vocab and juicier punches.

MVGT : Zluk
I guess same thing happened to me against krizzkutz. hard hitting punches but weak set up . but guys ddint make me learn there . no analysis in my own battle

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** by ojoawo(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lol, near evenly matched battle,

Lunatic's flow was clear cut better than Zluk's and the wordplays were solid. Lunatic used some dope idea if only you could arrange them better and have them delivered better, you could have easily won this for me.

I feel Zluk is raw, multis was cool and punches were straight jabs...
couple of way off puns- nap holy ROTFLMAO and some of her rhymes were too far away, which messed up the flow... Some of her bars were just fillers,

Zluk clearly gets the edge here

MVGT- Zluk
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** by SickScrollz(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2014
Zluk got my vote
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** by ZLUK(f): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2014
Thanks for the votes,

Lunatic- twas nice sparing with you, you definitely was good sport.
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** by rhymeunatic(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
ZLUK: Thanks for the votes,

Lunatic- twas nice sparing with you, you definitely was good sport.

Re-Match Tinz
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Rhyme Lunatic Vs Zluk ** by sleakid(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
lunatic and base, is this the place you want people o come and battle and get retarded votes like dis ones? u must be kiddin me, btw wack verse you gat bro

(1) (Reply)

:) / . / Best Lines From 2lines Diss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.