Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Manchester United May Not Sign Any Players In January - Moyes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United May Not Sign Any Players In January - Moyes (502 Views)

Man United May Complete Barcelona Star Transfer This Week / David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! / Forgotten Players In Nigerian Soccer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United May Not Sign Any Players In January - Moyes by SportsCabal: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2014
Manchester United manager David Moyes is bracing himself for a transfer window of frustration after conceding he is already looking to make signings next summer.

Moyes, whose only major signing so far has been Marouane Fellaini, is keen to add to a squad who currently languish ninth in the Premier League.

But the United boss, who arrived at Old Trafford from Everton last summer, admits he may not bring anyone in during January.

He told the Daily Express: “I think it’s relatively the same [United's transfer business]. I think most of the business will be more towards the summertime, rather than January.”

Moyes and his coaching staff are believed to have scouted a number of midfielders, including Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus, Atletico Madrid’s Koke, Real Madrid’s Sami Khedira and Roma pair Kevin Strootman and Miralem Pjanic.

But the Scot’s bid to bring in a left-back looks likely to fail, with Everton adamant that Leighton Baines will not leave and Southampton similarly insistent they will keep hold of Luke Shaw.

Moyes said: “We’ll keep looking but if one of the targets comes around or one of the targets we’re looking at changes in January, then great.”

More transfer and sports new at SportCabal - http://sportscabal.com
Re: Manchester United May Not Sign Any Players In January - Moyes by Youngchukky245(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Moyes you're on a time bomb......tin tin booom.
Chelsea till I die

(1) (Reply)

FRANCE VS Nigeria(wetin I Go Do If Nigeria Win). / Where To Press To Make Suarez Bite In Playstation? / Ouestion Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.