Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] (6212 Views)

Is It Possible For Twins To 'hate' Themselves? / Cooking Beans For Twins (ewa Ibeji) / Suggest Names For Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
Kulyie is that u shocked

Opoko shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by luvablesam(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
kulyie: GOD please give me twins

kul....yie...nice pix...still haven't forgotten ur comment on that thread

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by tintingz(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
kulyie: [s]egbe aburo mi ni wo na grin iyen o possible.if you be my brother,i go dey send you errand na[/s]
LOLZ you don't know my age, looking at your pic you are not even above 26yrs abi I lie? grin

and what is so special that is inside your boxers grin

in k.cees voice park!
Again na time bomb, you better stay back wink grin.
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by tintingz(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
greatgod2012:

@op, you need to be grateful to kulyie for drawing heavy traffic to your thread o.
Agree no doubt about that but why kulyie choose my lovely twins thread to show her pretty face, there must be a reason for that... smiley

*in wande coal voice* kulyie I go give you your credit wink

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
luvable sam:

kul....yie...nice pix...still haven't forgotten ur comment on that thread
.what comment and what thread was that
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by luvablesam(m): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
kulyie: .what comment and what thread was that

chika ike's
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
tintingz: LOLZ you don't know my age, looking at your pic you are not even above 26yrs abi I lie? grin

26 ke.anyway,i am in my 30scheesy
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
kulyie: 26 ke.anyway,i am in my 30scheesy
Liar liar pants on fire!
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by tintingz(m): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
kulyie: 26 ke.anyway,i am in my 30scheesy
hehehe you can lie for africa...30s ke? I be learner ni? I know your age already so don't deceive us. tongue grin
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
luvable sam:

chika ike's
o,ok.its true na.when una no go let all this celebs rest.na so so bad mouthing una go dey do them.
If she close her vagina,una go say she no see opportunity or shes ugly,now she commercialize it,una still dey abuse am.wetin she wan do wey you people go dey satisfied.moreover,its her life,her body,her toto.she can decide to do whatever she wants with it.na you born am abi na me born am wey we go dey judge them

tingy ting sorry for the deriailment o jare.
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by tintingz(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Liar liar pants on fire!
ID you sef see am grin
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
tintingz: hehehe you can lie for africa...30s ke? I be learner ni? I know your age already so don't deceive us. tongue grin
so because of my young look na,you don turn us to mates tongue

how old is rita dominic.doesnt she have the look of a twenty something year old
you sef can lie for europe cheesy
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Liar liar pants on fire!
it is not on fire o,it is resting cheesygrin
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by tintingz(m): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
kulyie: o,ok.its true na.when una no go let all this celebs rest.na so so bad mouthing una go dey do them.
If she close her vagina, una go say she no see opportunity or shes ugly,now she commercialize it,una still dey abuse am.wetin she wan do wey you people go dey satisfied.moreover,its her life,her body,her toto.she can decide to do whatever she wants with it.na you born am abi na me born am wey we go dey judge them

Must you mention toto in your post ahan...abeg I take Olorun beg you don't derail this thread I know you are good at it.
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
tintingz: LOLZ you don't know my age, looking at your pic you are not even above 26yrs abi I lie? grin

time bomb ke grin na so the thing dey point twenty four hours for your sokoto wey you dey call am time bomb
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by tellwisdom: 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
Foolish people. They have turned this place to chatting zone undecided
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
tintingz: Must you mention toto in your post ahan...abeg I take Olorun beg you don't derail this thread I know you are good at it.
wetin your eye go there,why you bolden am.? cheesy anyway oya sorry

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
tintingz: ID you sef see am grin
lolllzzzzz grin
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by tellwisdom: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Omo bolaji dey enjoy eee

Tell am Iya oloja kin won o...

*in wizzy's voice*

Bobo Yekini, ave u seen dat fine fine baby ahh.....dem dey say she no be lady ahhh.... grin

Eyin weyrey jati jati...se e bi je parlour yin?? sad
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by tintingz(m): 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
kulyie: so because of my young look na,you don turn us to mates tongue

how old is rita dominic.doesnt she have the look of a twenty something year old
you sef can lie for europe cheesy
So because of my young look you don turn me to your younger brother ba? Sha don't twerk close to me grin

Rita na confirm celeb she know how she manage her look

and by the way some people are gifted with baby/young face.
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by luvablesam(m): 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
kulyie: o,ok.its true na.when una no go let all this celebs rest.na so so bad mouthing una go dey do them.
If she close her vagina,una go say she no see opportunity or shes ugly,now she commercialize it,una still dey abuse am.wetin she wan do wey you people go dey satisfied.moreover,its her life,her body,her toto.she can decide to do whatever she wants with it.na you born am abi na me born am wey we go dey judge them

kk....make we no derail abeg....no wahala

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by tintingz(m): 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
kulyie: time bomb ke grin na so the thing dey point twenty four hours for your sokoto wey you dey call am time bomb
I just dey warn you ni o, if you twerk peren the time bomb will start counting grin
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
@Kulyie

Please can you marry my brother?? embarassed embarassed embarassed
*Drop dead gorgeous*

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
tellwisdom:

Eyin weyrey jati jati...se e bi je parlour yin?? sad
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2014
kulyie: it is not on fire o,it is resting cheesygrin
Resting ke? Omo bolaji dey fast ni? Tell bros to dash you mini sewa joor angry
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 07, 2014
tintingz: So because of my young look you don turn me to your younger brother ba? Sha don't twerk close to me grin

Rita na confirm celeb she know how she manage her look

and by the way some people are gifted with baby/young face.
rita get baby face and small stature na.she looks like shes twenty four yet shes in her 30s.i just gave an example of her because shes popular and you can easily relate to what am saying. cheesy

No worry i no go twerk am near you tongue
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by tintingz(m): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2014
Yaaaayy!!! Its 12AM...Happy birthday to me and us! grin

*dancing skelewu*
cheesy
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Resting ke? Omo bolaji dey fast ni? Tell bros to dash you mini sewa joor angry
ahan idowu grin why you dey para na grin who vex you? Na who con dey make you hala like this na grin
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 07, 2014
tintingz: Yaaaayy!!! Its 12AM...Happy birthday to me and us! grin

*dancing skelewu*
cheesy
am going to go the traditional way now.olojo ibi,ijo kan e o,hey hey,ijo kan e o. grin wheres my cake? grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by tintingz(m): 12:07am On Jan 07, 2014
kulyie: rita get baby face and small stature na.she looks like shes twenty four yet shes in her 30s.i just gave an example of her because shes popular and you can easily relate to what am saying. cheesy

No worry i no go twerk am near you tongue
LOLZ grin grin

But your are not in your 30s tongue
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 07, 2014
tintingz: I just dey warn you ni o, if you twerk peren the time bomb will start counting grin
lolllzzz who you con dey hala for now grin

you better warn the thing wey you put for boxers to BEHAVE ITSELF :p
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 07, 2014
tintingz: LOLZ grin grin

But your are not in your 30s tongue
ok,lets settle it once and for all.

Whatever age you say i am,so am i

we've got it all settled cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Birth Control/family Planning Experience / Tips On Saving Your Drowning Marriage As A Woman / What Are Your Views On Retirement Care Homes / Old Peoples Homes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.