Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

I Am Looking For Rebels... - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Am Looking For Rebels... (548 Views)

I Am Looking For Programming Job Please / I Am Looking For A Developer Who Can Help Me Integrate An Sms Api Into My Site / I Am Looking For Php Projects To Test My Skillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For Rebels... by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2014
Hello Everyone.
Are you a crazyone, a misfit, or a rebel? Are you never fond of the rules, and unafraid of breaking the status quo. Do you derive pleasure in disrupting the conventional.

Do you speak Java, chew php, goof around with python. Dine with HTML 5 and cook codes that live on the web and morph into mobile apps .

Do you love to change things, are you passionate about solving difficult problems using codes... Then you are the right person for what I have to offer.

I am Hundred, a Ui/Ux designer, Business developer and creative professional. I am currently looking to partner with or pay die hard developers to build a couple of game changing moble & Web products, That I am currently working on.

If you are intrested in building the future Do Contact me ASAP via mathewbriggs123@gmail.com
Stating you skill set, languages you speak and projects you've worked on.

I will take it up from there...

Best Regards
Mathew briggs
Re: I Am Looking For Rebels... by nollyj: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2014
@Mattew

I work as a freelance and if you are paying I will like to work with you on your project.

I have work with the following technologies; HTML, CSS, Javascript, Php, C#, Java, android, someframework and CMS. I have been working with Libgdx game library (Platform Independent) though I haven't yet publish any game but I have got experience with game development.

See some of my apps here https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=ToscanyTech&hl=en

If you are cool with my skill sets we can talk more about the project
Re: I Am Looking For Rebels... by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
My earlier post states that if you are intrested in my offer ... simply send me a mail to mathewbriggs123@gmail.com
Re: I Am Looking For Rebels... by nollyj: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ok, Sorry about that. Check your inbox now

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Advanced Android And IOS Developer With Beautiful UI/UX / Mobile App Development / Who Can Design An Ecommerce Site Like Alibaba For Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.