Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Am Looking For Php Projects To Test My Skillz - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Am Looking For Php Projects To Test My Skillz (1005 Views)

Vacancy For PHP Web Programmers In An Abuja Based ICT Consulting Firm / Im Free Now, Needing Projects To Generate Funds / Save Money By Outsourcing Your Programming Projects To The Best Of Talents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For Php Projects To Test My Skillz by blacksta(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2009
where can i go

thanks
Re: I Am Looking For Php Projects To Test My Skillz by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2009
If testing ur skill is that u can write php, then, use google to find easywamp or wamp server. Install it in ur system. It help u to test ur skill.
Re: I Am Looking For Php Projects To Test My Skillz by blacksta(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
cygital:

If testing ur skill is that u can write php, then, use google to find easywamp or wamp server. Install it in ur system. It help u to test ur skill.

Bros - that one to easy
Re: I Am Looking For Php Projects To Test My Skillz by lojik(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2009
If u wanna work 4 free or 4 a token?
Believe me i got challenging projects that will not only test ur skill but test ur learn-ability too. mail me: ceo@afrisoft.org
Re: I Am Looking For Php Projects To Test My Skillz by judicus(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2009
Testing your skills is good but ut requires that you be creativity,determined and someone that does not give up, if you think you have these, then i will be very happy to have on my team, as we have exciting projects we are daily working on. it will also give you the opportunity to work with other pros.if interested reach me on 08034341134,0807708099. lets talk.

Expect to hear from you
Re: I Am Looking For Php Projects To Test My Skillz by meekas(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2009
I am also in the same situation with poster. I need challenges too
Re: I Am Looking For Php Projects To Test My Skillz by fajiboy: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2009
Hmm, Let me think of one tasking project for you.

Develop a site that aids jamb candidates in knowing the course to study and O'level requirements after entering the UME subjects combination into your site.For instance in the index page the user is expected to see four input boxes for the UME subjects and a submit link. After the user fills the form as appropriate and clicks on submit, he/she is expected to see the the courses, institutions offering such courses and O'level subjects requirement that fits those UME subjects combination. (Take note of possible errors from the user).

If this is a simple task try this;
Create a site that can calculate the semesterial GP of students in any University and Polytechnic in Nigeria irrespective of the department and level.(remember to include your comments). Note that these are strictly based on html and php codes, you might include mysql for database involvement. After completing this workpiece you can send the source codes to supernovaoruem1@yahoo.com.

Warning: DO NOT USE ANY WEB DESIGNING/DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION except "notepad, internet explorer and wamp server"
Re: I Am Looking For Php Projects To Test My Skillz by quadrillio(m): 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2009
fajiboy:

Hmm, Let me think of one tasking project for you.

Develop a site that aids jamb candidates in knowing the course to study and O'level requirements after entering the UME subjects combination into your site.For instance in the index page the user is expected to see four input boxes for the UME subjects and a submit link. After the user fills the form as appropriate and clicks on submit, he/she is expected to see the the courses, institutions offering such courses and O'level subjects requirement that fits those UME subjects combination. (Take note of possible errors from the user).

If this is a simple task try this;
Create a site that can calculate the semesterial GP of students in any University and Polytechnic in Nigeria irrespective of the department and level.(remember to include your comments). Note that these are strictly based on html and php codes, you might include mysql for database involvement. After completing this workpiece you can send the source codes to supernovaoruem1@yahoo.com.

Warning: DO NOT USE ANY WEB DESIGNING/DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION except "notepad, internet explorer and wamp server"
I been crackin my head about a project to give one of my student, this jus seems cool. (don't have time to crack one out for now)

meekas:

I am also in the same situation with poster. I need challenges too

try that and let me know if u have any difficulties
Re: I Am Looking For Php Projects To Test My Skillz by yawatide(f): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2009
JAMB website sucks!

Now, go recode a version of your own and share it with us grin
Re: I Am Looking For Php Projects To Test My Skillz by blacksta(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2009
Any body else ?

(1) (Reply)

Request Any Icon Design For Free N0 / For Java, ASP.NET, Oracle Database Training Call 08030620938, Abuja / I Ned A Help Integrating Zeniht Banks Globalpay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.