Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Is Sex The Forbidden Fruit Adam Ate? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Sex The Forbidden Fruit Adam Ate? (1127 Views)

What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication / What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? / See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex The Forbidden Fruit Adam Ate? by fijiano202(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Different churches,individuals,religions and beliefs have different interpretation of the word Forbidden Fruit,lots of pastors,scholars,clerics,professor,Scientist have different understanding and meaning to what it translate too.its really confusing to understand the genesis of human problems even though almost everybody believe human being generated from Adam and Eve but till date theres hasnt been any actual and unified intepretation of the Word FORBIDDEN FRUIT.some people believe its Sex,while some believe its just a fruit,some believe its an eye-opener,some believe its a Metaphor.pls what are views on this and what do you believe the forbidden fruit means?
Re: Is Sex The Forbidden Fruit Adam Ate? by otipoju(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
When God instructed Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply,what do you think he was referring to? Planting yam and garden egg? How then can sex be the forbidden fruit? ... Abeg its a new year you people should carry your baseless notions go one side.
Re: Is Sex The Forbidden Fruit Adam Ate? by OlaoChi: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Maybe MouthAction was the forbidden fruit wink
Re: Is Sex The Forbidden Fruit Adam Ate? by Soloter(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Gen 1:28
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it:and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
(KJV) Above is a quote from the Bible which God Almighty used to urged the first family to procreate. Now can the advocate of "sex as forbidden tree" tell us how this procreation was to be carried out. mind you, God had never been afraid of mentioning or describing sex where necessary in the Scriptures.
Re: Is Sex The Forbidden Fruit Adam Ate? by fijiano202(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
otipoju: When God instructed Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply,what do you think he was referring to? Planting yam and garden egg? How then can sex be the forbidden fruit? ... Abeg its a new year you people should carry your baseless notions go one side.
now i understand why People say English is hard,u are a typical example of that.Firstly i didnt conclude that Sex was the forbidden Fruit and Seconly i also aknowledge that sex cant be the forbidden fruit cos thru the scripture we are told God said Adam and eve should multiply but my guess is that Maybe having Sex too early may be the reason for their belief

(1) (Reply)

" How Being An Atheist Made Me A Better Christian " / How Can I Overcome Temptation? / What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.