Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Delay Of Banks In Reinburesement Of Funds Lost Thru Atm Transaction Error - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Delay Of Banks In Reinburesement Of Funds Lost Thru Atm Transaction Error (1212 Views)

Mutual Funds / How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delay Of Banks In Reinburesement Of Funds Lost Thru Atm Transaction Error by ortodox: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Why do banks delay in reinbursing customers their money after they encounter this ATM dispense error
I am a victim of ds issue and have tendered my request since the very first day i had the issue and its over 4 months now and
my money has not been refunded. As if it wsnt enof, i encounterd anoda dispense error during the festive period and reported immediately
to the bank but I havnt bn refunded.
Pls is there any1 that hv experienced ds and hw else did u go abt it and hw long were u reimbursed. Prsntly ave developd phobia for ATM transactions.
This is a plea to Eco bank & Union Bank pls refund me my money cry cry

1 Like

Re: Delay Of Banks In Reinburesement Of Funds Lost Thru Atm Transaction Error by asagal(f): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Its quite unfortunate. U r money wil be refunded soon.

MODS PLS MOVE DS TOPIC TO FRONT PAGE. PUBLIC VIEWS AND OPINIONS ARE NEEDED!
Re: Delay Of Banks In Reinburesement Of Funds Lost Thru Atm Transaction Error by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
You never pestered them enough and if you feel your branch would delay in the reversal or reimbursement of your money,why not call their customer service at the head office provide them with all answers and let them investigate and correct the error within the next 24 or 48 hours,that's what I does.
Re: Delay Of Banks In Reinburesement Of Funds Lost Thru Atm Transaction Error by ortodox: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
aaronson: You never pestered them enough and if you feel your branch would delay in the reversal or reimbursement of your money,why not call their customer service at the head office provide them with all answers and let them investigate and correct the error within the next 24 or 48 hours,that's what I does.

Thanks. I will try n get d CC numbas of their H/O and gv dem a call.
Re: Delay Of Banks In Reinburesement Of Funds Lost Thru Atm Transaction Error by redsquare(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
@OP, which banks customer are you and which banks ATM terminal debited you? I am a customer service officer in a bank and deal mostly on ATM Dispense Error. There is a new software for dispense error reversal (It is called Claims Manager) and it instantly reverses any dispense error transaction provided the customer supplied the bank with the correct information.
Re: Delay Of Banks In Reinburesement Of Funds Lost Thru Atm Transaction Error by ortodox: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2014
redsquare: @OP, which banks customer are you and which banks ATM terminal debited you? I am a customer service officer in a bank and deal mostly on ATM Dispense Error. There is a new software for dispense error reversal (It is called Claims Manager) and it instantly reverses any dispense error transaction provided the customer supplied the bank with the correct information.

Thanks redsquare. I bank with Eco and Union Bank.
In d first one, i used my union bank ATM Card in UBA ATM.
d second case, i used Eco bank Card in First bank ATM.

After all d filling of forms and chases, notin has been done till now cry cry
Re: Delay Of Banks In Reinburesement Of Funds Lost Thru Atm Transaction Error by radah(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Have the same issue, mine has been lingering since April 2013, Used a First Bank Atm in Access Bank machine... Still waiting for reimbursement
Re: Delay Of Banks In Reinburesement Of Funds Lost Thru Atm Transaction Error by asagal(f): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2014
cant d CBN do sometin abt ds delay in reinbursing customer's money angry
Re: Delay Of Banks In Reinburesement Of Funds Lost Thru Atm Transaction Error by asagal(f): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2014
radah: Have the same issue, mine has been lingering since April 2013, Used a First Bank Atm in Access Bank machine... Still waiting for reimbursement

why nt go to d Bank and tender ur complain personally to d Manager and try to call d CC of thier head office jst as som1 suggested earlier.

(1) (Reply)

Secret Method To Make Consistent Profit In Binary Option / MMM Nigeria Founders Reveal When MMM Will Be Back And Strong / Key To Guaranteed Weekly/Monthly Earning: Not Ponzi!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.