Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? (1178 Views)

Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account / Seun, How About A Legal Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by Kairoseki77: 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
It is disgusting that a moderator of the politics section is openly writing essays declaring support for Jonathan on the Front Page.

This is 2014, the lead up year to our general election, and things will get very heated. Both sides will be fighting to promote themselves to Nigerians. The Nigerian public NEEDS unbiased coverage, so that they can make an informed opinion. That is their right as human brings living in a democracy. Don't you think Nigerians deserve it?

I know that you do not consider Nairaland to be a news site, but you are lying to yourself if you deny that millions of people use NL as a primary source of news. Whether you like it, or not, this website will have a large impact on the election. Because of that, you have a responsibility to use that power with at least some integrity. As of right now, we can no longer trust the impartiality of Nairaland' s political coverage. Afam is biased. We have said it many times and have been ignored. Afam has outright lied abut being impartial. His bias can no longer be denied in any honest fashion. This is very sad and heartbreaking, considering that he (by virtue of being a politics section moderator on NL and a curator for the FP) will have a LARGE impact on the future of our country. That power derives from YOU Seun, and no one else. And I know you love to absolve yourself of responsibility when it comes to your moderators, but that is no longer an honest option. You MUST take responsibility. Not because you have to, but because you should want to.

A few days ago, Afam4eva wrote that he was "the most Igbotic person on NL", he keeps threads in the politics section that do not belong (for example, posts about masquerades and the beauty of certain SE states), while similar threads concerning other regions are moved. The SE population of the politics section KNOWS that Afam4eva is biased, and they often run to him for favors. He openly declared that he was going to vote for Jonathan in the 2015 election, just a few days ago. There are plenty of past actions that would indict him as biased, but none as damning as his own words, which are currently on the Front Page.

Nairaland can no longer be trusted as a source of unbiased election coverage. Seun, you should be ashamed of yourself for these consistenty poor hiring practices.

Finally, I would just like to note that I am not mad. Just deeply disappointed. I thought you were better than this. You are incredibly intelligent Seun, anyone who reads your blog would know that, so you cannot claim daftness as an excuse. Do the right thing. Please.
Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by Gboliwe: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
You have nothing to say so keep quiet!

I have never liked Afam as a Nairalander talk more of as a moderator, so don't even go there!

Nothing stops an unpaid moderator to air his political view or opinion or affiliate with any political party. OAM4J is an APC follower and that suits you fine. Mr Jarus, before he left was very active as a member of opposition, so much that a thread was stickied in that section where funds were collated to champion that evil blood sucking man's political ambition. You didnt say nada then o!

My dear, pullover!

3 Likes

Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by OgologoDimkpa: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Shut up this boy angry!
Your are very biased whenever an issue involves an Igbo decent.
I remembered you were among the fellows that called for Sexkillz's head when he was still a moderator; and he
has left Nairaland for you and your folks.
Now, you've turned to Afam4eva in 2014? What is it with you?.

Mind you, Afam is entitiled to his opinion likewise any other moderator on Nairaland.
Afam does not move any thread to the frontpage; He only moderates.

The earlier you free yourself from tribalism, the better for you sad
Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
What is good for the goose, is equally good for the gander.
When a Pro-APC sarcasm filled thread of about nine (9) pages reached the front page.
What was your reaction?
Of course you enjoyed the fact that Nigerians and foreigners watched you as you ffoolishly insulted your own president sentimentally. Insulting your president and an entire SE.
May it be done so to you IJN.
You are a big fool and Nairaland(APC Forum) deserves a thread worse than Afam's innocent opinion.
Nonsense thread!

1 Like

Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by fijiano202(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
Firstly i believe everyone has a right to express his/her opinion and also to vote their prefered candidate but Sometimes the key position will hold limits us to a certain level,i believe as a moderator u should be impartial and aviod any form of open declaration which may infuriates ur audience and observers.@afam4eva pls try to work on ur leadership skill,u must learn not to be biased and impartial on all thread related to politics,try to be the best u can be
Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
Afam is a good moderator and Seun won't remove him.
Deal with that or return to 2013 i.e. DIE!
Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by Kairoseki77: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Gboliwe: You have nothing to say so keep quiet!

I have never liked Afam as a Nairalander talk more of as a moderator, so don't even go there!

Nothing stops an unpaid moderator to air his political view or opinion or affiliate with any political party. OAM4J is an APC follower and that suits you fine. Mr Jarus, before he left was very active as a member of opposition, so much that a thread was stickied in that section where funds were collated to champion that evil blood sucking man's political ambition. You didnt say nada then o!

My dear, pullover!

Please show me where OAM4J said he was a member of APC. I'll wait...

Jarus was frustrated out of his position, BECAUSE HE WAS BIASED!

Lastly, you are one of Adam's biggest supporters. Stop this lying so that you appear impartial.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by Kairoseki77: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
ogologodimkpa: Shut up this boy angry!
Your are very biased whenever an issue involves an Igbo decent.
I remembered you were among the fellows that called for Sexkillz's head when he was still a moderator; and he
has left Nairaland for you and your folks.
Now, you've turned to Afam4eva in 2014? What is it with you?.

Mind you, Afam is entitiled to his opinion likewise any other moderator on Nairaland.
Afam does not move any thread to the frontpage; He only moderates.

The earlier you free yourself from tribalism, the better for you sad

This is the problem with Nigeria. You turn a blind eye because one of your tribesmen is the one causing the problems. This is not about having opinion, but about being biased as a moderator while simultaneously having a large impact on the election. I DID NOT WRITE A PRO PDP ESSAY, Afam did that all by himself, so I fail to see what this has to do with tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by holyvirgin: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
This guy should check his blood pressure, with the way he is going I doubt he will see the end of 2014.

I don't know what igbo mods actually did to you guys, ikenna was the first victim, all of you joined hands to frustrate him while he was a mod of politics section.
Then came sexkillz who thought seun had his back but for where all of you guys teamed up together again to frustrate his effort which finally saw sexkillz resigning and later deactivating his account and now Afam4eva an igbo mod.
From the day he was appointed mod till today some of you have refused to go to sleep. You eat, sleep, and think of Afam.
It will help you a lot if you allow the spirit of God purge out some of the hate inside you so that you can progress in life.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by HARDDON: 1:21am On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by HARDDON: 1:22am On Jan 07, 2014
r they already pi pissing in their pants?

any pure mind that read that post can easily decipher that those views were as objective as can be.

But Ofcos som r too blinded by party they can't se beyond their nose

come 2015, J boy all d way!
Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by Omexonomy: 6:50am On Jan 07, 2014
Guy relaxe if you check most of afam post he has alaways been against gej calling him names. All those time you and ur fellow e-monkeys were jumping about like monkeys who just saw banana for the first time.
Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by Gboliwe: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2014
Kairoseki77:
Please show me where OAM4J said he was a member of APC. I'll wait...
Jarus was frustrated out of his position, BECAUSE HE WAS BIASED!
Lastly, you are one of Adam's biggest supporters. Stop this lying so that you appear impartial.
I consider you an enlightened and educated member of this forum, please do not fall my hand. Go through Oam4j's post and you will understand what party he attunes with. He even championed Buhari's campaign in those days too.
You mean Jarus is biased and was frustrated out of his position? That's a brand new theory! But then, where where you then when he was displaying his bias? Did you ever try to create any topic or even cry out then? Or because his bias suited you fine, you turned a blind eye?
Chineke my Lord! Me, a big fat me, Afam's fan? May the gods forbid that! Afam is an arrogant noisemaking attention-seeking hypocrite! I do not even care to read most of his posts. That's how annoying I rate him.
Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by Kairoseki77: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2014
This is too disgusting.

Nairaland is basically Igboland.

Time for a new website.
Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by Gboliwe: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2014
Kairoseki77: This is too disgusting.

Nairaland is basically Igboland.

Time for a new website.
This is 2014, haven't u learnt yet that hating an ethnic group is depressing and doesn't aid growth?
Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by Kairoseki77: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2014
Gboliwe: This is 2014, haven't u learnt yet that hating an ethnic group is depressing and doesn't aid growth?

What does this have to do with ethnic groups?

IGBOS ARE TOO TRIBAL! I haven't even mentioned ethnic groups...
Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by Gboliwe: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2014
Kairoseki77:

What does this have to do ethnic groups?

IGBOS ARE TOO TRIBAL! I haven't even mentioned ethnic groups...
I have been played yet again. sad Sorry, na road I miss enter your thread. I'm out.
Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by Kairoseki77: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2014
Gboliwe: I have been played yet again. sad Sorry, na road I miss enter your thread. I'm out.

Thank you for leaving. It is rare for trolls to resist derailing threads.

God bless you.
Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by Kairoseki77: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2014
Seun, please read this thread.
Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by Kairoseki77: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
cry
Re: Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? by OAM4J: 12:41am On Jan 09, 2014
Gboliwe: I consider you an enlightened and educated member of this forum, please do not fall my hand. Go through Oam4j's post and you will understand what party he attunes with. He even championed Buhari's campaign in those days too.
You mean Jarus is biased and was frustrated out of his position? That's a brand new theory! But then, where where you then when he was displaying his bias? Did you ever try to create any topic or even cry out then? Or because his bias suited you fine, you turned a blind eye?
Chineke my Lord! Me, a big fat me, Afam's fan? May the gods forbid that! Afam is an arrogant noisemaking attention-seeking hypocrite! I do not even care to read most of his posts. That's how annoying I rate him.

lol

1. Am not a member or supporter of APC or PDP or any party or any politician.

2. True, before the last General election, I chose Buhari over GEJ and supported him. But GEJ won and that was the end of my choice and support

3. Am sure you know it is not automatic that all who supported/voted for GEJ or Buhari in 2011 will still do so in 2014/2015 if they are contesting

4. When the candidates for all the parties are known, I will look into what they all have to offer and decide. then you will know my choice.

5. For now am an undecided voter opened to be wooed by the better candidate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be What Happened To Nairaland ? / Top 10 Most Evil Women / Your Opinion: Ipad Replacing Bible In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.