Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) (28455 Views)

Attend a Two-day FREE Workshop On PMP, ITIL And PRINCE 2 / Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 / Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by ibkgold: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2010
guys can anyone that have taken CAPM Exam from PMI help with more info cos i want to read the exam by April 2010

ibkajilore@msn.ccom
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by ubiaru(f): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2010
Sorry basking4 me,

I havent been online for a while.I just saw ur post.how do i send you a PM as well.
ririubi@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by clemG(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2010
I was with my friend last week who is now PMP certified, he told me of the place he trained & passed the project management Certification exam within 6 weeks. the Company name is Kingofcms consulting and they are located around Obasanjo farms otta. Their website is www.pmnigeria.com. It is money that is delaying me. I will register as soon as possible.
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by clemG(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2010
I have been told by my cousin that if you are train in a good centre for your project management certification exams, then it become very easy to pass. According to her, Kingofcms consulting for now in Nigeria is the right place for any one that want to be PMP certified. She has convinced me beyond every reasonable doubt that with Kingofcms consulting, I will get all what I want and pass the certification exams without tears. Their website is www.pmnigeria.com
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by TrainedM: 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2010
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by basking4me: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2010
KingofCMS, a reputable consulting & management company is organizing a Boot-Camp training towards the attainment of the CAFM/PMP certification. Interested participants are enjoined to register for our April Prep Class.

The benefits of taking the prep course with us are inexhaustible

We have tested and equally certified Project Management trainers on our team who were once like you preparing for the examinations, who have studied and learnt the rigours and detailed requirements of passing the examinations.

This is an avenue to train and acquire the CAPM/PMP Certification on a platter of gold at little or no risk to you.

We provide you with comprehensive study materials to ensure success at the examination.

You continue to receive support even after completion of training till you take your exams.

We help you to prepare your Application with the project management institute and record all your project work and required contact hours.

We assist you with the online payment requirements and also help you schedule your examination with the prometric centre.

You don’t need to worry about all the application processes as we take off the load on you. You will just be required to read and study for the exams and then pass it.

Course: April BootCamp Training on Project Management Professional

Date: April 3rd, 4th, 10th and 11th (weekend) & 19th-23rd April (weekday class)

Time: 9.00AM each day

Cost: N80,000.00 --Eighty thousand Naira only
(You will receive 25% Discount if you pay before 25th March, 2010)

See our website www.pmnigeria.com for more details. You can also opt for the online version of our training programme if you are not able to attend in person. On the E-learning portal, training is at half the amount (N40,000.00NGN). Pl Visit www.pmnigeria.com/elearning to learn more or send us an email for info.
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by genkins(m): 12:42am On Mar 29, 2010
hi there,pls pls n pls i need help.i studied project mgt at first degree level but now i wk in a bank that offers no time for ones career advancement.pls i really need to add value to my self.i thot of ICAN,IT etc but project mgt is my first luv.i reside in abuja.can someone tell me how to acquire training here inn abuja.infact i need to know all about the modalities of getting a certification in pmp or prince 2.time frame?exam fees?trainning cost?leccture schedules etc.wud be most glad.to add,i have strong bias for engineering/construction projects,kindly advice whichh of prince 2 or pmp will be most suitable.thanks
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by basking4me: 7:29am On Mar 29, 2010
Genkins,

checkout www.pmnigeria.com and www.pmnigeria.com/elearning. With these websites, you can have either classroom training or online learning training which is as good as its classroom counterpart.

We are currently registering for our April class (both distance learning and classroom training) and you can benefit from a great dicsount if you register now.

To better understand the details of each of these programmes, send a mail to info@pmnigeria.com and you will get all the info you require.

regards and all the best
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by foni2k4(m): 6:43am On Mar 30, 2010
Professionals involved in project activities who are part of PMO's or project teams or whose companies run projectised organizations are hereby invited to our CAPM/PMP course prep/bootcamp to prepare them towards the CAPM/PMP certification.

The CAPM/PMP credential gives the holder of the certificate a proof and confirmation of his or her abilities and expertise at initiating, planning executing and completing project.
The process of certification is a rigorous one whose pre-requisites are above board. This include in the case of PMP, 5 years of project management experience after your tertiary education. You will also be required to document these experience with proof from your superiors whom you worked with during the period.

Again, you will be required to undertake 35hours of class room training on Project Management (which is what we provide) and should your application be audited, you will again be required to ask the training school you attended the course at to give you some form of evidence to prove the fact.

At KingofCMS Consulting, we provide you with all these support by helping you to document your experience and registering you online at their website. We can also help you to schedule your examination with the prometric centre.

The beauty of the certification is in the fact that it has a global value. Your chances of securing an international offer is higher with a PMP/CAPM certificate than with your B.Sc or HND.

Project Managers whose jobs require frequent traveling of the country can try their hands on this certificate by attending the preparatory course towards the examinations. Young hopefuls are encouraged to prepare themselves as those int'l jobs offers could just be around the corner.

Course: April BootCamp Training on Project Management Professional
Date: April 3rd, 4th, 10th and 11th (weekend) &
19th-23rd April (weekday class)
Time: 9.00AM each day
Cost: N80,000.00 --Eighty thousand Naira only
(You will receive 25% Discount if you pay before 25th March, 2010)
See our website www.pmnigeria.com for more details. You can also opt for the online version of our training programme if you are not able to attend in person. On the E-learning portal, training is at half the amount (N40,000.00NGN). Pl Visit www.pmnigeria.com/elearning to learn more or send us an email for info.
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by oradilo: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2010
Hey guys,

Just downloaded all the materials I need for ITIL, PRINCE2 and PMP/CAPM, so I decided to share the links with the house.

Download ITIL Study Guides and Dumps from http://bnettel.com/?q=itil

Download PMP Resources from http://bnettel.com/?q=pmp

Download PRINCE2 Manual from http://bnettel.com/?q=prince2

Just discovered bnettel.com has a lot of IT Certification Materials.
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by basking4me: 6:38am On Apr 21, 2010
You can opt for online training with our organisation.

You will receive more details about the different frameworks from our portal.
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by ritaovoke: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2010
download PRINCE2 and PMP study guides from hxxp://bnettel.com

Just copy the link to your browser and change hxxp to http. password for all downloads is www.bnettel.com
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by AjanleKoko: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2010
Hey all,
Kindly post all training or certification-related advert information in the sub board (Certification and Training Ads).

Many thanks.
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by xploits777(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2010
@ Ajanlekoko

you have made this request but all the posts I made regarding my trainings were either barred or deleted
can you explain this pls ?
It appears you guys have become selective on who you want here and who u don't?
I need an answer cos I'm not enjoying this at all ,
anyone interested in this can check up my nairalist post on this link
and scrutinize for scam!!!!

http://www.nairalist.com/rivers/services/154

you guys are killing the spirit here and all these criticisms are getting justifications.

thank you
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by AjanleKoko: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2010
xploits777:

@ Ajanlekoko

you have made this request but all the posts I made regarding my trainings were either barred or deleted
can you explain this pls ?
It appears you guys have become selective on who you want here and who u don't?
I need an answer cos I'm not enjoying this at all ,
anyone interested in this can check up my nairalist post on this link
and scrutinize for scam!!!!

http://www.nairalist.com/rivers/services/154

you guys are killing the spirit here and all these criticisms are getting justifications.

thank you

Hello,
Thanks for the feedback.
Could you please have a look at the Nairaland Rules and Regulations, here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html

Also, you might be aware that we have automated spam detection on this forum.
I would advise that you post your topics in the relevant sections, so that your posts will not be automatically identified as spam, and removed.
Apologies for the inconveniences, and many thanks.
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by xploits777(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2010
@ Ajanlekoko,
I'm very much gladdened by your response, I understand fully now.
Have a nice day
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by bayoladoja: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2010
Yes gentlemen, i can be of help in project management training. I went through project management training years ago and became certified as a PMP (Project Management Professional). I presently run a project management training organization called ECO-WAYS Limited. Our sylabus is soley focused on the PMI project management Standards. Prince 2 is a project management METHODOLOGY and not a standard. It is better you know the standards first before you pursue a methodology. Other project management methodology is MPMM (Method 123, project management methodology).

You cannot sit for a PM certification without having a certificate that you have had a formal PM education from a training firm. So much to say. you can visit www.pmi.org for details. You can also reach me on 08055272989 or 07025398001, especially if you are based in ABUJA where i reside.

Incidentally, i an running a FREE project management exposition in ABUJA on tuesday, April 27, 2010. This is to expose what PM is all about, the training focus, how to write PMI exams, and how to use MS project software. Incase you are in Abuja, pls reach me and come for FREE EXPOSITON.

thank you all
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by psalm91: 8:20am On May 01, 2010
thnk God for network sites like dis
pls i need u guy help wrt the ffg
1.i need to get a certification in pmp wat are the requirements
2.howmuch precisely do i need.
can i get material and then take the exams
3.who regulates pm in nigeria
4.how long will it take me to get certified in pmp
5.wat is the nature of exam online or live
6.how available are materials
7.wat are my best options pls in terms of payment i be copper
thx
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by nevosys(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2010
Hello, Please also send me the guide and also materials to pass the pmp exam, thanks nevosys@gmail.com
teamman:

basking for me pls aw do i send u a PM? Thank you so much for your concern
teamman:

basking for me pls aw do i send u a PM? Thank you so much for your concern
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by manenof: 10:51am On May 24, 2010
Well PM COLLEGE is coming up soon with a masters program in project management here in Nigeria.

You can find out more information from there office in lekki.
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by kkkossy(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2010
I've been going through many forums on prince2 both in nairaland and other sites. I've come to realize dat it's not just about the cert, but u hv to have an experience in project management. Most of the vacancies for pm in Nigeria always ask for experienced professionals who have gained at least 5yrs of experience. I just graduated recently both i dnt know my stand yet whether or not 2 go for the prince2 training cos i've not had any project xperience yet. Though, i'll be doing my masters in project management soon. I want those that are already certified and those that are looking forward 2 embarking on prince2 training shud pls have a say on this cos it's pretty much important. Thanx
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by AjanleKoko: 4:35pm On May 24, 2010
Some sad news from the PMI Community,

May 15th, 2010
Rita Mulcahy, founder of RMC Project Management, passed away May 15, 2010 after a long struggle with breast cancer.
Shortly after founding RMC Project Management in 1991, Rita quickly realized that in order for people to enhance their careers by becoming Certified Project Managers they would need an excellent PMP Exam Prep Study Guide. She wrote one. That Guide went on to become the world-wide industry standard for PMP Exam Preparation.

Rita was an internationally recognized expert on project management techniques, advanced project management theory, risk management and project management certification. Rita had over 15 years and US $2.5 billion worth of hands-on project experience, as well as over 10 best-selling project management resources to her credit. She spoke to thousands of executives and project managers each year, and had a reputation for helping people to learn and to have fun while doing it.

Rita’s company, RMC Project Management grew into an industry leader helping tens of thousands of project managers become professionally certified. Today, RMC Project Management continues to offer hundreds of Project Management training products including: books, e-books, e-learning courses, instructor led courses, live on line courses, and a variety of kits and self study materials. The company continues to grow with divisions in publishing, warehousing, distribution, online books, and real estate.

Rita had a love for the outdoors, the arts, theater, and skiing.
Rita is survived by her husband, Tim Mulcahy; daughter, Kerry Mulcahy, 7, and son Conner, 5; sisters, Mary (Steve) Sherman and Ruth (Walter) Levins; brother, Richard (Chris) Kolb.

I also used her material, and aced my PMP after reading for just 2 weeks. She will be sorely missed, by a lot of us in the Nigerian PM community.
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by basking4me: 3:14am On Jun 07, 2010
Ajanlekoko,

Infact this very terrible news. I havent been on Nairaland for a while reason I have not posted or responded to the news until now.

It is almost impossible for anyone who is a CAPM or PMP and is living not to know Rita. She has been a strong advocate for the PM community and her books & methods have helped thousands in passing the mind bloggin Certifications.

She will surely be missed by Families, friends, well wishers and all other PMP colleagues. I think the PMI Institute is planning to put up something in rememberance of her. I Will let you know when I get an update

We had actually been planning to bring her to Nigeria to give some presentations on managing projects successfully, but that is not to be again.

She remains a strong woman of reckon internationally even in death.

May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by oradilo: 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2010
I need urgent information about paying for PRINCE2. I dont use visa/credit card and I dont know much about BACS payment. Is there any other easier alternative for registering for the exams? Anyone with useful information should please respond
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by vinshyne: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2010
Dear all
Kindly advise, i made a 3rd class in geology and currently doing a contract job for the past two years in admin/logistics
unit with a reputatable multinational company.I intend to study abroad to obtaina fresh B.sc or B.Eng or maybe continue
with my 3rd class B.sc and major in other certifications, like PMP and the likes.
Please advise cos am currently at a crossroad.
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by basking4me: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2010
Hello there,

I will not advice you to waste time trying to undo what has already been done. It is like trying to re-invent the wheel. Way forward is to grow in your chosen career. Take a PMP or Prince certification, do a PGD, apply for masters and prove yourself in your chosen field. That's all.

Look behind only to learn form your mistakes but look forward mainly to achieve greater pursuits.

Your class of degree don't determine your success, its your person & personality that does that.

All the best.
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by iyk1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2010
[flash=200,200]http://HELLO GUYS
I HAVE JUST PURCHASED THE PMP/CAPM EXAM SIMULATORS AND ITS THE BEST
THE PACKAGE COMES WITH 5 EXAM DIFFERENT SIMULATORS
CHAPTER 1-12 OF THE PMBOK 4TH EDITION EXAM REVIEW QUESTIONS
PMBOK 4TH EDITION
PMBOK 4TH EDITION SUMMERIZED FOR EASY READING AND UNDERSTANDING
[/flash]

ORDERS YOURS IF INTERESTED CALL 08035018040
OR EMAIL iyksmann@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? / Diamond Bank PLC: Annual Tsunami / I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.