Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Procter And Gamble Interviews, Pay Package, And Working Environment? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procter And Gamble Interviews, Pay Package, And Working Environment? (5825 Views)

Procter And Gamble / Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procter And Gamble Interviews, Pay Package, And Working Environment? by mkb(m): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2008
Got invited for a test at Procter and gamble. can anybody tell me what the interviews are like, what the pay package for a managerial position is, in short anything about the working enviroment.
Re: Procter And Gamble Interviews, Pay Package, And Working Environment? by Muyiwageek(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2008
So, U got invited for a test or an interview?
Anyways I wrote the test last year and I passed, I was interviewed for an interview which I passed. I was invited for another interview but I received a mail that I failed it cry

Anyways, If or shud I say wen U're successful with the test wink I'll put U through the kind of questions they ask during the recruitment process cheesy, Good Luck though smiley
Re: Procter And Gamble Interviews, Pay Package, And Working Environment? by dbells: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2008
has any one heard from KPMG for the PHB test last saturday? guiness nko?
Re: Procter And Gamble Interviews, Pay Package, And Working Environment? by cartigiana(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2008
Muyiwageek
pls can u help me with interview tips on p&g. i passed the test and expecting their invitation for interview any time from now.
Re: Procter And Gamble Interviews, Pay Package, And Working Environment? by lexicon(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2008
I pass their test 3 months ago and have not heard from them since then.Thank God i have a good alternative.

@ poster, their package is manageable for management level entry, but i am assuring you that they will make u employable for life by giving you oversea tranning(if you are an engineer). the environment there is condusive too
Re: Procter And Gamble Interviews, Pay Package, And Working Environment? by bejiolu: 6:29am On Aug 11, 2008
please guys i need procter and Gamble website so that i can apply too.THANKS
Re: Procter And Gamble Interviews, Pay Package, And Working Environment? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2008
Interview questions for p&g

1. Tell me about a time when s/one changed your mindset or when listening led to an important result
2. What is your greatest strength and tell me about a time you used it or when you used your expertise to achieve s/thing important.
3. Tell me about a time you taught someone
4. Tell me about a time you worked with people from different background
5. Tell me about a time you met a deadline.
7. Tell me about a time you were the leader of a group and you motivated them to achieve a goal .
8. Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision.
9. Tell me about a time you thought of a new way of doing something.
10. Tell me about a time when you made a change to achieve s/thing important.
11. Tell me about a time when you supported someone else idea.

Focus on Situation, Action and Result. Make sure you emphasize what you did.

1 Like

Re: Procter And Gamble Interviews, Pay Package, And Working Environment? by mkb(m): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2008
Thanks for the info. i'm grateful cheesy

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. / ARM Life Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Lagos Oil Company HND/Bsc Graduate Positions (=N=400K Monthly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.