Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa (7995 Views)

Research:world's Top 10 Countries With The Sexiest Women. / Countries With Highest Hiv/aids Population / What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2014
Jigga_man101:

I don't give a damn about what he says, I know I am not a monkey. I have been going through his post and he is prejudice and confuse so why should I take him seriously. We all know west Africans are the best and no one can take that away from us.

When it comes to Africa we lead in everything, from movies, music, beauties, sports, intelligence and all aspects of life. In Africa and outside Africa west Africa rules. I am currently in the us and I can truly say west Africans rule.

From the little research I did on the guy he is not someone I will even waste time on. He is limited. He is obsessed with west Africans. Don't u found it strange that the only thing he can say about his people are they are light skin and have silky. When most somalis are dark and they don't have silky hair.

When we argue Nigeria and Ghana we talk about our accomplishment but this dude talks about silky hair and straight nose. He never talks about somali men just the women. Dude is a mental case, so why waste time on him.
for the first time ever i agree with u on something,i should have known i was dealing with a madman ooh.

1 in 3 somalis are insane,the highest in the world grin
by W.H.O

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t998724/

bwhahhahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adamskuty:
for the first time ever i agree with u on something,i should have known i was dealing with a madman ooh.

1 in 3 somalis are insane,the highest in the world grin
by W.H.O

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t998724/

bwhahhahahaha grin

using the same study? PTSD, means you have seen conditions which have affected you, like soldiers in a war zone, it doesnt mean you are insane. Cause if we are insane than what would you be, a nation of slaves that your descendants kill each other over shoes and have multiple kids out of wedlock, shocked
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ajuran:

using the same study? PTSD, means you have seen conditions which have affected you, like soldiers in a war zone, it doesnt mean you are insane. Cause if we are insane than what would you be, a nation of slaves that your descendants kill each other over shoes and have multiple kids out of wedlock, shocked
signof madness grin

no wonder ur kind drink blooed,eat dry leaves and drink monkey pee as well.

They also eat raw meats grin grin

lmaoooo! How many times will i have to tell these baboon that we were owners of slaves,infact only southern nigeria sold slaves to their white counterparts,while northern nigerians didn't take part grin grin

well it's better to work in the plantation than being sex-slaves to the arabs,funny asf grin

egyptians raided and fvcked ur kind in front of ur sh1tty ruler,same with the arabs grin grin

never talk of slavery in my presence again,u malformity.. Funny asf.. A nigger that where sex slaves and plantation workers talking about slavery to me? grin

infact ur fellow somali are still slaves here,we bought them from libya grin

1 in 3 got mental illness grin
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adamskuty: signof madness grin

no wonder ur kind drink blooed,eat dry leaves and drink monkey pee as well.

They also eat raw meats grin grin

lmaoooo! How many times will i have to tell these baboon that we were owners of slaves,infact only southern nigeria sold slaves to their white counterparts,while northern nigerians didn't take part grin grin

well it's better to work in the plantation than being sex-slaves to the arabs,funny asf grin

egyptians raided and fvcked ur kind in front of ur sh1tty ruler,same with the arabs grin grin

never talk of slavery in my presence again,u malformity.. Funny asf.. A nigger that where sex slaves and plantation workers talking about slavery to me? grin

infact ur fellow somali are still slaves here,we bought them from libya grin

1 in 3 got mental illness grin

No where did it say that in your article, other than to say they had ptsd, which anyone can get from being robbed, being in a combat zone.

Your kind has suffered more as they are all slaves and their descendants. Which explains why they have no morals in the USA and wherever they go.
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ajuran:

No where did it say that in your article, other than to say they had ptsd, which anyone can get from being robbed, being in a combat zone.

Your kind has suffered more as they are all slaves and their descendants. Which explains why they have no morals in the USA and wherever they go.
did u go to school?

Open the article u useless negro,1 in 3 zoomalis are mad,it's official.

My kind were slave owners and conquered lots of terrotries,ur kind on the other hand suffered the most,as u were slaves,maltreated,ur women r@ped and now we are left with impure half-breeds who are confused of who they truly are..i dentity crises.

The curse put upon ur kind by ur arab lords is still following y'all up till now and we never leave,seeing the situation in ur hellfire grin

pls are u trying to compare nigerians in u.s.a to zoomalis in u.s.a,who are mainly refugees,doing all sort of menial jobs like cleaning of gutters,sweeping of roads,washing of plates and toilets and driving taxi's? grin grin

this is serious oo grin

POPE II:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qXg7wYrh_k

Somalians diaspora thanking the Bantu race, the Arab slaves have been freed.
grin grin
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
Every time you talk about arabs you are self projecting. As there have never been an arab leader in Somalia, nor an arab population to this day that is purely arab, they have adopted Somali culture and mixed with somalis, and are no longer arab but mixed arabs/somali.
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 7:27am On Jan 09, 2014
Ajuran: Every time you talk about arabs you are self projecting. As there have never been an arab leader in Somalia, nor an arab population to this day that is purely arab, they have adopted Somali culture and mixed with somalis, and are no longer arab but mixed arabs/somali.
and those were the pixs of those arabs u were posting grin they ain't somalis,they ain't the real somalis.

It's just like saying mixed nigerians are real nigerians grin grin

loooooooool! Somali/arabs indeed. grin

arabs even had lands,many of them in ur sh1thole.

The pure arabs left after putting their gene in y'all bastard,how do u expect them to survive in a country like somalia? Hell on earth.
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
Adamskuty: and those were the pixs of those arabs u were posting grin they ain't somalis,they ain't the real somalis.

It's just like saying mixed nigerians are real nigerians grin grin

loooooooool! Somali/arabs indeed. grin

arabs even had lands,many of them in ur sh1thole.

The pure arabs left after putting their gene in y'all bastard,how do u expect them to survive in a country like somalia? Hell on earth.

So now your going back to your original comment which you said was not true? Lmao. First you said they were mixed, than you admitted they are Somali and now your saying their Arabs? Do you even know how arabs look?

I think i believe sometimes you say the opposite of what is factual on purpose. Because all the people of arab decent in Somalia speak Somali and are mixed with Somali, and in Yemen there are Cushitic people living there from the time we owned Yemen.

You sure are mentally ill, going back and forth between things to say.
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by POPEII: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
Adamskuty: that's cameroonian,a central african,ugly apes,related with u.

Ur kind look like this

wth ?
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by POPEII: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
I hope that was a joke and the women on thatpic ain't Cameroonian
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ajuran:

So now your going back to your original comment which you said was not true? Lmao. First you said they were mixed, than you admitted they are Somali and now your saying their Arabs? Do you even know how arabs look?

I think i believe sometimes you say the opposite of what is factual on purpose. Because all the people of arab decent in Somalia speak Somali and are mixed with Somali, and in Yemen there are Cushitic people living there from the time we owned Yemen.

You sure are mentally ill, going back and forth between things to say.
how can someone retarded like u tell me about how arabs looks?

Dumb..fvck! They are mixed,mixed with who? Arabs! And they see themselves as arabs,so they are officially arabs,is that so hard for u to comprehend u block brain?

I'm not saying the opposite of anything,u cockcroach,ur brain is so minute that's why u find it so hard to comprehend simple typos,well i ain't surprise though,afterall 1 out of 3 somalis are mad ,walking n@ked onthe streets of their best village (mogadishu grin )

hahhahah! Ur kind owned yemen? Hahahha! The greatest joke ever grin #falls.from.chair.

How can slaves own anything,even till this present day,ur kind are houseboys,gutter cleaners,sh1t packers and sexs.slaves in yemen.

Those arabs in somalia (who got lil somali blood in them so they are mixed) see themselves as arabs,as they practice their own religion,culture and dress like arabs which they brought into ur sh1thole.

And finally my loyal charcant slave from zoomalia,never talk to me about mental illness cos 99percent of zoomalis are mad,walking and dancing n@ked in zoomali grin
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
POPE II: I hope that was a joke and the women on thatpic ain't Cameroonian
that's a somali refugee in cameroon,not pure cameroonian who are known for their beauty!
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
Adamskuty: how can someone retarded like u tell me about how arabs looks?

Dumb..fvck! They are mixed,mixed with who? Arabs! And they see themselves as arabs,so they are officially arabs,is that so hard for u to comprehend u block brain?

I'm not saying the opposite of anything,u cockcroach,ur brain is so minute that's why u find it so hard to comprehend simple typos,well i ain't surprise though,afterall 1 out of 3 somalis are mad ,walking n@ked onthe streets of their best village (mogadishu grin )

hahhahah! Ur kind owned yemen? Hahahha! The greatest joke ever grin #falls.from.chair.

How can slaves own anything,even till this present day,ur kind are houseboys,gutter cleaners,sh1t packers and sexs.slaves in yemen.

Those arabs in somalia (who got lil somali blood in them so they are mixed) see themselves as arabs,as they practice their own religion,culture and dress like arabs which they brought into ur sh1thole.

And finally my loyal charcant slave from zoomalia,never talk to me about mental illness cos 99percent of zoomalis are mad,walking and dancing n@ked in zoomali grin

all of the pictures I have ever posted were Somali, the fact you think otherwise says a lot,
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ajuran:

all of the pictures I have ever posted were Somali, the fact you think otherwise says a lot,
those are somali..arabs representing somalia nau,ajuran.

Btw,u got a real name,charcant pirate?
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
Adamskuty: those are somali..arabs representing somalia nau,ajuran.

Btw,u got a real name,charcant pirate?

Adam have you gone mad? What is the point of me being proud of being Somali, If I post non Somalis?

Still I take as a compliment that you think all those Somalis I posted were non somali. It means you cant believe their that good looking so you say they are non Somali.

Adam my name is "Bunka Bunka"
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ajuran:

Adam have you gone mad? What is the point of me being proud of being Somali, If I post non Somalis?

Still I take as a compliment that you think all those Somalis I posted were non somali. It means you cant believe their that good looking so you say they are non Somali.

Adam my name is "Bunka Bunka"
bunka bunka? grin grin

what is the meaning of bunka bunka,my somali charcant? grin grin

that name is funny grin grin grin

well they are non-somalis,cos we were made to believe that all somalis are ugly,the somalis i see on tv are different from the one u are advertising to me!
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
Adamskuty: bunka bunka? grin grin

what is the meaning of bunka bunka,my somali charcant? grin grin

that name is funny grin grin grin

well they are non-somalis,cos we were made to believe that all somalis are ugly,the somalis i see on tv are different from the one u are advertising to me!

1. You are just hating, cause you cant deny they look good, so you must say they are non Somali. grin

2. The Somalis on tv, and the ones I posted are the same Ethnicity, as we are all ethnically Somali, a homogenous people

3. Bunka Bunka is not my name. It is what egyptians say to make fun of Negroid languages, cause they sound funny. grin

4. Check the video out at 2:15-2:25 - the negroid guy says egyptians make fun of his people by saying they are bunka bunka and junka junk grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC11zmX_srU
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Adamskuty(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ajuran:

1. You are just hating, cause you cant deny they look good, so you must say they are non Somali. grin

2. The Somalis on tv, and the ones I posted are the same Ethnicity, as we are all ethnically Somali, a homogenous people

3. Bunka Bunka is not my name. It is what egyptians say to make fun of Negroid languages, cause they sound funny. grin

4. Check the video out at 2:15-2:25 - the negroid guy says egyptians make fun of his people by saying they are bunka bunka and junka junk grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC11zmX_srU

1. What is there to hate about somalis and somalia, a failed state,suffering people who wear rags,eat sh1t and drink sewage water? grin grin people who are refugees al over and their survival and life is in the hands of their bantu lords grin there's nothing to hate except pity,mr.charcant grin
ur kind are ugly.FACT.

2... SOMALIS ARE NOT HOMIGENIOUS ANYTHING,those on tv which i saw are the real somalis,the 99percent who are extremely dark and ugly,u are cherrypicking pixs of somalis with arab blood and posting it here,since u know ur kind are ugly and the only way to prove to the word that y'all look good is posting pixs of mixed somalis (eve though they still dont stand a chance against nigerians thou).

3.. Bunka bunka is a word egyptians use to make fun of negriods..ahahha! Those negriods in the horn of africa i guess,somalis and their neigbours.

Seeing that they raided ur region and took y'all as slaves grin the language is really funny i tell u,y'all should stop speaking that irritating jungle language.pls

4.. I've seen it,that guy is definatly a negriod somali charcant grin grin

he's ur kind grin grin
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by Ajuran: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
1. Adam this conversation is over. You have miserably lost.

2. you deny that i Post Somalis, then you accept that the lightest one is Somali but make fun of her lips, when your people have thicker, harder, darker lips.

3. And now you have problems addressing that Somalis are homogenous.

4. I see now that you can no longer talk to me on equal footing since you are blappering. You have jumped around and placed yourself in a corner.

5. It is funny, bunka bunka is what the nigerian guy on that video admitted that Egyptians call him. You have no shame, now I know you are just trolling. Staright from the cats mouth, he said they call him bunka bunka grin. Mean while the Somalis are getting free scholarships in Egypt.
officially unsubscribed. I have won.
Re: Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa by moneybagz(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Somali Male model and curly Hair[color=#000099][/color]

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture : Man Swimming In Main Road / Aran Architecture And Construction Company / Odd Nairaland Usernames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.