Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

What Allah SBWA Said And What The Shi'a Said - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Allah SBWA Said And What The Shi'a Said (772 Views)

An Educative Debate Between Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal And The Shi'a / Hadith Manzila And The Shi'a / Don’t Celebrate What Allah Hates…the Festival Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Allah SBWA Said And What The Shi'a Said by Sunymoore(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
The Shia said sacrifice your blood for
Hussayn, Allaah ﷻ said “And make not
your own hands contribute to your
destruction” (Quran, 2:195)
The shia said curse the Prophet’s wives,
Allaah ﷻ said: “The Prophet is closer to
the believers than themselves, and his
wives are (in position of) their
mothers.” (Quran, 33:6)
The Shia said Curse be on the Prophets
Followers (i.e. companions), Allaah ﷻ
said “And the early forerunners – the
Muhajirin and the Ansar and those who
follow them in good: Allah is pleased
with them, and they are pleased with
him” (Quran 9:100)
The shia said call upon the Imaams,
Allaah ﷻ said ““And whoever invokes (or
worships), besides Allah, any other God,
of whom he has no proof; then his
reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely!
The Disbelievers will not be
successful.” [Quran 23:117]
The Shia said the Quran is not
complete, Allaah ﷻ said “…and most
surely, it is a mighty book. Falsehood
shall not come to it from before it nor
from behind it; a revelation from the
Wise, the praised One". (Qur’an
41:41-42)
The Shia said you are allowed to lie in
order to hide your faith (Taqiyyah),
Allaah ﷻ said “"Surely those who hide
from people the clear proofs and
guidance, which we clarified in the Book
(Qur'an), will be cursed by Allah and all
those who curse." (Quran 2:159)
The Shia said their Imaams knows the
unseen, Allaah ﷻ said “None in the
heavens or the earth knows the unseen
except Allah” (Quran 27:65)
[url=https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=636200263107131&id=221498817910613&refid=8&_ft_=qid.5965819789132012053%3Amf_story_key.-3250534782395952205]Sheik Khaled Yaseen Facebook page[/url]

3 Likes

Re: What Allah SBWA Said And What The Shi'a Said by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
Subuhannallah....! Allah kasa mu gane! Amin amin embarassed
Re: What Allah SBWA Said And What The Shi'a Said by Sunymoore(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
Aleeyouchalawa: Subuhannallah....! Allah kasa mu gane! Amin amin embarassed
Ameen ya Rabbi. Annabi yache, 'Alumma na zasu kasu kashi saba' in da yen Kai, kuma kashi daya ne zasu shiga Aljannah
Re: What Allah SBWA Said And What The Shi'a Said by lanrexlan(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hope you are prepared bro? They will soon storm this thread now.
Re: What Allah SBWA Said And What The Shi'a Said by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sunymoore:
Ameen ya Rabbi. Annabi yache, 'Alumma na zasu kasu kashi saba' in da yen Kai, kuma kashi daya ne zasu shiga Aljannah
Tabbas! Hakane, Allah kaba annabi cheton mu! Amin amin
Re: What Allah SBWA Said And What The Shi'a Said by LagosShia: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sunymoore: The Shia said sacrifice your blood for
Hussayn, Allaah ﷻ said “And make not
your own hands contribute to your
destruction” (Quran, 2:195)

subhannallah!

so this your fake sheikh called khalid yasseen (more like a freed prisoner convicted of gang rape) actually equates love for the Ahlul-Bayt (as) with "self-destruction"!!!

so in other words,had this fake sheikh being alive he would not have answered the call of the grandson of the Prophet (sa) to rescue him from the hands of the tyrant,Yazeed.

doesnt this sheikh read in the Quran the Verse of Mawaddah,where Allah (swt) made the love for the Prophet's (sa) Ahlul-Bayt (as) an obligation?

also today we cannot literally "die" for Imam Hussain (as),but we get killed for following his legacy without blinking an eye.doesnt this fake sheikh know that the Prophet (sa) said: "Hussain is from me and I am from Hussain"? and doesnt he read in the read that "those who fight for the Prophet and sacrifice their lives are doing so for the sake of Allah"? if the Prophet (sa) and Imam Hussain (as) are one,then wont it be logical to die for Imam Hussain (as),the grandson of the Prophet (sa)?

The Response of the Companions of Imam Hussain (as),When Imam Hussain (as) Gave Them the Option to Leave as the Army of Yazeed was Only After Killing the Imam (as) :

Zuhair ibn Qayn (RA),who was also a companion (sahabi) of Prophet Muhammad (sa),in his old age said, “By Allah I would love that I be killed, then revived, then killed a 1000 times in this manner if it keeps You with the young ones from Your Family.”

Muslim ibn Awsajah (RA) stood and said, “How is it possible we shall leave You and then before Allah say that we have fulfilled Your rights. By Allah not until I have thrust my spear into their hearts and wielded my sword until only its hilt shall remain in my hand, I will not leave You. If I have no weapon with which to fight, I shall throw stones at them to secure Your safety until my death.”

Saeed ibn Abdullah Hanafi (RA) said, “By Allah we will never leave You until Allah knows that we protected the Honor of RasoollAllah (saw). By Allah if I knew that I will be killed and brought back to life then burnt alive and my ashes scattered, I would not abandon You even if this process were repeated 70 times. How then could I not sacrifice myself for Your safety when I know that there is only one death with honor which can never be thrown aside.”

The other companions of Imam Hussain (asws) all spoke in similar fashion saying “By Allah we will not leave You. It is better our life and all of our being will be offered for Your protection. If we are killed, we will have faithfully carried out our oaths.”

if these are the responses of the companions/followers of Imam Hussain (as) who included the sahabah of Prophet Muhammad (sa),then am i to follow these companions or am i to follow Khalid Yasseen"?

The shia said curse the Prophet’s wives,
Allaah ﷻ said: “The Prophet is closer to
the believers than themselves, and his
wives are (in position of) their
mothers.” (Quran, 33:6)

we do not curse the "Prophet's wives",except if Khalid Yasseen is not aware that Aisha and Hafsah (the two wives disliked by the Shia for good reasons) are not the only wives of the Prophet (sa).how come we love Sayyida Khadijah (RA),Um Salamah (RA),Mariyah al-Qibtiyyah (RA),etc but not Aisha and Hafsah?

please review topic on Aisha and Hafsah,the two wives of the Prophet (sa),condemned in the Quran:

https://www.nairaland.com/1107764/story-sunni-imam-shia-ayatollah

The Shia said Curse be on the Prophets
Followers (i.e. companions), Allaah ﷻ
said “And the early forerunners – the
Muhajirin and the Ansar and those who
follow them in good: Allah is pleased
with them, and they are pleased with
him” (Quran 9:100)

another generalization.

does Khalid Yassen and his likes think Abu Bakr,Umar,Usthman,Muawiya and company who mistreated and oppressed the Prophet's (sa) Ahlul-Bayt (as) are the only ones who were "companions of the Prophet"? why is Khalid Yasseen limiting the title of "companions" to mean only those among the thousands of companions who oppressed the Ahlul-Bayt (as)? how come we Shia love and honor companions of Prophet Muhammad (sa) like Aba Dharr,al-Miqdad,Bilal,Salman,Hujr,etc (may Allah be pleased with them)?

also didnt he see the word "among" in the preceeding verse (? that means not "all",but only the believers.i hope Khalid Yasseen knows that in the Quran there is a difference between being labelled a "muslim" and a "believer" (mu'meen).the verses in question talk about the Bedouins and not about companions like abu bakr who has become "muslim" before Surat Tawbah was revealed.

also didnt Khalid Yassen who calls himself a "sheikh" read in the above verse he is misquoting the phrase: "those who
follow them in good"? i do not think someone who oppressed the Ahlul-Bayt (as) even if he be a companion is of any "good".the phrase is a condition set by Allah (swt).

Tawassul (intercession) and Shafa'a (mediation) are both Quranic concepts.the above verse of "worshipping or invoking besides Allah" doesnt apply here because Allah (swt) we believe is the Creator of all,and whatever power His chosen servants among the Imams and Prophets (as) have,they are from Allah (swt) alone.

The Shia said the Quran is not
complete, Allaah ﷻ said “…and most
surely, it is a mighty book. Falsehood
shall not come to it from before it nor
from behind it; a revelation from the
Wise, the praised One". (Qur’an
41:41-42)

this false sheikh should read "Sahih Bukhari" and "Sahih Muslim" and see that from Sunni books that Sunnis consider "authentic"/"sahih",it is said that the Quran has suffered tahreef (alteration).

the Shia stance is unanimous that the Quran we have today is the same Book revealed to Prophet Muhammad (sa).that is the stance of most of our ulama as it is also the stance of almost all Sunni ulamas.if he is trying to finger our hadith books which we do not title "sahih" as sunnis do with "sahih bukhari",then it is best he uses his judgement first on sunni books.we shia believe only the Quran is "sahih" and therefore we do not title any other book as "sahih".any other book is to be scrutinized word by word to know what is sahih and what is not.however sunnis tag entire books (actually 6 books) with "sahih" title.

The Shia said you are allowed to lie in
order to hide your faith (Taqiyyah),
Allaah ﷻ said “"Surely those who hide
from people the clear proofs and
guidance, which we clarified in the Book
(Qur'an), will be cursed by Allah and all
those who curse." (Quran 2:159)

how does concealing the truth to mislead people (as per 2:159) have to do with concealing one's faith to save his life? Taqiyyah (dissimulation or concealing one's faith to save one's life) is found in the Quran.Maryam (as),Prophet Ibrahim (as) and the believer among the people of the Pharaoh are reported in the Holy Quran to have practiced Taqiyyah.Taqiyyah is a Quranic concept,and yet based on the above,this fake sheikh considers Taqiyyah as "lying".

The Shia said their Imaams knows the
unseen, Allaah ﷻ said “None in the
heavens or the earth knows the unseen
except Allah” (Quran 27:65)
[url=https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=636200263107131&id=221498817910613&refid=8&_ft_=qid.5965819789132012053%3Amf_story_key.-3250534782395952205]Sheik Khaled Yaseen Facebook page[/url]

Allah (swt) also said He is the One who reveals the Unseen to His chosen servants (the 12 Holy Imams are the inheritors of Prophet Muhammad's knowledge,as per the Hadith of the City of Knowledge)-that doesnt mean if these chosen servants are given the secrets by Allah (swt),that it is they who possess the knowledge :

He is the Knower of the unseen, He does not divulge His unseen to anyone- except a Messenger with whom He is well pleased, and then He posts sentinels before him and behind him. (Surat al-Jinn, 26-27)

- ... Allah has not given you access to the unseen. But [u]Allah chooses those of His Messengers whom He wills.
So believe in Allah and His Messengers. If you believe and fear [and respect Allah] you will have an immense reward. (Surah Al ‘Imran, 179)

-This is news from the unseen which We reveal to you. You were not with them when they cast their reeds to see which of them would be the guardian of Maryam. You were not with them when they quarrelled. (Surah Al ‘Imran, 44)

-That is some of the news of the unseen which We reveal to you. Neither you nor your people knew it before this time. So be steadfast. The best end result is for those who fear [and respect Allah]. (Surah Hud, 49)

-This is news of the unseen which We reveal to you. You were not with them when they decided what to do and devised their scheme. (Surah Yusuf, 102)

1 Like

Re: What Allah SBWA Said And What The Shi'a Said by Rilwayne001: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
May Allah Guide us to his path

but dis SHia believe is somhow

#deluding

1 Like

Re: What Allah SBWA Said And What The Shi'a Said by AlBaqir(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2014
lanrexlan: Hope you are prepared bro? They will soon storm this thread now.

Brother, in your conscious mind and 'research' so-far, are those allegations correct, sensible and proven?
Many people are just so fond of 'copy n past' without a full understanding of the subject matter. And some of this so-called bearded sheik cannot stand a scholarstic dialogue.
Re: What Allah SBWA Said And What The Shi'a Said by AlBaqir(m): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2014
Sunymoore:

LagosShia has done a yeoman's job and I absolutely don't have much to add except on the above. I just hope the 'copy -past' brother have his sheik's contact address for responds and tips.

Where does Shi'a said "call upon the Imaams and not Allah?" Qur'an says: "O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest you harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what ye have done" ~ Q.49 v 6

What Shi'a and Mainstream Sunni believe is Tawasul and Shafa'a.

TAWASUL (mediation or Intercession) of the
prophet or any other means.

Is it Haram to seek Allah's help through prophet's
Or Saint(awliya)'s mediation?

While the bulk of Sufi Sunni and Shi'a muslims
adopted the act of Tawasul (mediation of the
prophet and saints), this particular set of muslim
declared this act HARAM and an act of making
partner with Allah (shri'k). Besides, they are of the
opinion that the holy prophet (saws) is DEAD
therefore do not hear and cannot answer even if call
upon despite Qur'an saying "do not say to those
who are slain in Allah's path DEAD. Nay! They are
ALIVE but you perceive not."

They often quote following verses for their
Justification of declaring Tawasul Haram:
"Call unto Me, I will answer..."; "Thee ALONE do we
worship, unto Thee alone do we seek help"; "...I
respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he
calls on Me...". Etc.

EXPLANATION
There are two ways DECLARED by the holy Qur'an
and Sunnah for seeking Allah's help:
a) Asking Allah without an intermediary.
b) And asking Allah through an intermediary
(Tawasul).

There's no doubt ALL muslims agreed on the (a)part
as stated in the above quoted ayah.

B) Asking Allah through an intermediary (Tawasul)!
1. Qur'an used the word "WASILA (a means of
imploring in order to gain nearness to God)" in this
verse:
"O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to)
Allah and seek WASILA (means of nearness) to Him
and strive hard in His way that you may be
successful." ~Maidah vs 35.

NB: ANY means used to seek Allah's nearness is
called "TAWASUL". Examples: Salat, Sawm, Hajj,
Jihad, Qur'an, prophet etc.

2. SHAFA'A is used in this verse:
"...man dha ledhi YASHFA'U in'da-u ILAH BI
IDH'NI..."(Who is it that can INTERCEDE with Him
except by His permission?)
~Ayat al-Qur'siy

NB: No doubt a 'creature' other than Allah is refer
here to intercede by Allah's will.

EVIDENCE FROM PROPHETIC NARATION:

1. It was narrated from 'Uthman bin Hunaif that a blind man came to the Prophet (saws) and said: "Pray to Allah to heal me." He said: "If you wish to store your reward for the Hereafter, that is better, or if you wish, I will supplicate for you."He said: Supplicate." So he told him to perform ablution
and do it well, to pray two Rak'ah, and to say this
supplication:"O Allah, I ask of You and I turn my face
towards You by virtue of the intercession of
Muhammad the Prophet of mercy. O Muhammad, I
have turned to my Lord by virtue of your
intercession concerning this need of mine so that it
may be met. O Allah, accept his intercession
concerning me".
The hadith concluded he has not finished the du'a
before he regain his vision.
References: bn Majah, book of Iqamat al-salat wa al-
sunnat, Hadith No1385); Sahih Tirmidhī,book of
da‘awa ch.119(5:569 No3578);Ibn Kathīr, al-
Bidāyah wan-nihāyah (4:559) ;Suyūtī, al-Khasā’is-ul-kubrā (2:201) ;Nisai; Ibn Hambali etc.

2. "..., when they were unjust to themselves, (had
they)come to the Messenger and asked Allah's
forgiveness, and the Messenger had (also) asked
forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah
indeed Oft-returning, Most Merciful."
~ Surah an-Nisa, 4:64.
(Also see sura Yusuf vs 97-98 where sons of Nabi
Yaqub (a.s) sought their father's intercession for
Allah's forgiveness).

This is a direct Divine order to seek intercession of
the holy Prophet (saws) and this verse is Mutlaq
(not restricted to any time).

TAFSIR IBN KATHIR on the above Ayah:
" Jama'at (Many scholars) have stated this tradition.
One of them is Abu Mansur al-Sabbagh who writes
in his book Al-Shamil Al-Hikayat-ul-mashhurah that,
according to ‘Utbi, once he was sitting beside the
Prophet’s GRAVE when a bedouin came and he said,
“Peace be on you, O Allah’s Messenger. I have heard
that Allah says: ‘(O beloved!) And if they had come
to you, when they had wronged their souls, and
asked forgiveness of Allah, and the Messenger also
had asked forgiveness for them, they (on the basis
of this means and intercession) would have surely
found Allah the Granter of repentance, extremely
Merciful.’ I have come to you, asking forgiveness for
my sins and I make you as my intermediary before
my Lord and I have come to you for this purpose.”
Then he recited these verses: “O, the most exalted
among the buried people who improved the worth of the plains and the hillocks! May I sacrifice my life for this grave which is made radiant by you, (the
Prophet,) the one who is (an embodiment) of mercy
and forgiveness.” Then the bedouin went away and I fell asleep. In my dream I saw the Holy Prophet
(saws). He said to me: O ‘Utbi, the bedouin is right,
go and give him the good news that Allah has
forgiven his sins. [Ibn Kathir, Tafsir-ul-Qur'an al-azim. Volume 004, Page No. 140, Under the Verse 4:64]

NB: This very narration has been REMOVED by the
deceitful group from the English version of Tafsir Ibn Kathir but is very much intact in the Arabic version.

Ibn Kathir nowhere calls it shirk rather uses it as
proof in his magnificent Tafsir.

3. Ibn Abu Shaybah transmitted it with a "SOUND
CHAIN OF TRANSMISSION" that Bilal went to the
grave of the prophet and sought his (saws)
intercession for Rain; and it was rained (during the
Khilafa of Umar.
[Fath ul Bari : Volume No.2, Page No. 495]

4. Anas, reported Umar asked al-Abbas to pray for
Rain and he (Abbas) said: 'O Allah we would seek
intercession with You by Your Prophet and we would
ask you for rain, now we seek intercession with You
by the uncle of our Prophet, so give us rain!'" He
added, "And they were given rain."
References:
Sahih Bukhari Book:Al istasqa Chapter: Suaal An
Nas Al Imam Alistasqa iza Qahatu Page : 245 Hadith
no :1010;Fadail e Ashaab An NABI(saws) Chapter:
Zikr Al Abbas Bin Abdul Muttalib Page :914 Hadith
no: 3710

There are other 10s of hadith.
Re: What Allah SBWA Said And What The Shi'a Said by lanrexlan(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
Al-Baqir:

Brother, in your conscious mind and 'research' so-far, are those allegations correct, sensible and proven?
Many people are just so fond of 'copy n past' without a full understanding of the subject matter. And some of this so-called bearded sheik cannot stand a scholarstic dialogue.
Some are true and are recorded in Shia books.But no need discussing them because it will make no difference.
@Lagosshia,always check the link before condemning someone,that facebook page says Not an official page.
The page isn't managed by Khaleed Yaseen,not his official page.
Salam

1 Like

Re: What Allah SBWA Said And What The Shi'a Said by AlBaqir(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
lanrexlan: Some are true and are recorded in Shia books.
Really? Well it depend on the understanding and interpretation given to what you read (if at all you read them). Note that 'a book that someone read and succeed is what other will read and lost'.

lanrexlan: But no need discussing them because it will make no difference.
How can you conclude like that brother? The moment you have something buried in your mind about others, if care is not extremely taken, shaytan can take advantage.

lanrexlan:
@Lagosshia,always check the link before condemning someone,that facebook page says Not an official page.
The page isn't managed by Khaleed Yaseen,not his official page.
Salam

So what's the OPs intent in posting this at all? We are responsible for whatever information we posted on this forum. And mind you, info can guide, mislead or sow discord in the heart.

"O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest you harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of
repentance for what ye have done" ~ Q.49 v 6

I have no doubt, if a shi'a dare to post something like this against Sunni, Mac will not think twice to delete or hide the thread with a ban. However, I absolutely don't see what is bad in the ops. Its a free world so long you can defend and ready to discuss with evidence what you claim about others otherwise one will look very stupid.

W/salam.
Re: What Allah SBWA Said And What The Shi'a Said by lanrexlan(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
Al-Baqir:

Really? Well it depend on the understanding and interpretation given to what you read (if at all you read them). Note that 'a book that someone read and succeed is what other will read and lost'.
Don't deny your books bro.If the person doesn't read it with understanding.

Al-Baqir:
How can you conclude like that brother? The moment you have something buried in your mind about others, if care is not extremely taken, shaytan can take advantage.
Why won't I conclude like that? How many times have we discussed about cursing Abu Bakr(ra) and the rest? Does it change anything? Do you refrain from hating and cursing them? So,it makes no difference brother and as you once said that everyone is contended with his creed.So why flogging a dead horse?

Al-Baqir:
So what's the OPs intent in posting this at all? We are responsible for whatever information we posted on this forum.And mind you,info can guide,mislead or sow discord in the heart.
He knows best for posting it.

Al-Baqir:
"O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest you harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of
repentance for what ye have done" ~ Q.49 v 6
Why don't LagosShia verify if the news is from Khaleed Yaseen before calling the man different names? And moreover,is the op a wicked person?

Al-Baqir:
I have no doubt, if a shi'a dare to post something like this against Sunni,Mac will not think twice to delete or hide the thread with a ban. However,I absolutely don't see what is bad in the ops. Its a free world so long you can defend and ready to discuss with evidence what you claim about others otherwise one will look very stupid.

W/salam.
Where's the vulgar words in the op? Did he curse or abuse anyone? Why closing the the thread then? I am not here for argument bro and this is my last post here.
Salam alaikum

(1) (Reply)

Halal Loan Needed. 100k Max / States Using Sharia Law In Nigeria / What If Muslims' Conquest Of Mecca Or Jerusalem Happened In The 20th Century?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.