Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Woman Sent ‘poo Cake’ At Engagement Party After Dispute With Baker - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Sent ‘poo Cake’ At Engagement Party After Dispute With Baker (465 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / Nigerian Driver Murdered In Washington Dc After Dispute Over 75 Cents / Teen Cancels Facebook Party After 200k People Said They'll Come For The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sent ‘poo Cake’ At Engagement Party After Dispute With Baker by Hanks(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Micaela Harris was left embarrassed, and her nieces upset, when she pulled off some ‘magnificent’ wrapping paper to reveal the rude looking creation at her engagement party in New Zealand.

The poo cake was retaliation against her sister who had had a disagreement with Oh Cakes owner Emma McDonald when organising the gift.

‘It was a weird situation. At the time my sister didn’t even know what was going on,’ Harris told Stuff.co.nz.

‘I think it [the disagreement] was taken too far.

‘As a business owner you come across customers you don’t like but you have got to take the highs and the lows, got to suck it up.’

McDonald seemed unrepentant after the incident and even posted news stories about the cake on her Facebook page.

She wrote: ‘Nothing really negative that I’ve seen apart from a few who didn’t read and understand it properly.

‘Seems to be popping up everywhere… business opportunities have been thrown my way as well

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders: Contributing Our Quota To The Greatness Of Nairaland / Will Dilemma: To Sign Or Not To Sign. Pls Advice! / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie; 'writing' Her Many Wrongs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.