Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Mhen !... This Is Hillarious - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mhen !... This Is Hillarious (581 Views)

PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo / Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt / Mhen! Kelevra's Revenge Thread dun Land; All Of una go Hear Am! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mhen !... This Is Hillarious by Artnass(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
NA Akpors joke o.

One day, akpors said to his wife (ekaete).. anytime i see you, i'm always happy.
then akpors brought out his phone and said. no matter how hard the situation i am, once i just open your picture, the problem will be solved.
ekaete head don swell. she said; dont you see how God is using me in your life, and you dont use to appreciate,but how do you mean..
anytime i dey for trouble, i go just commot my phone for pocket and look at your picture and i will tell the problem; you are a liar, what problem could be greater than this one i'm looking at.

(1) (Reply)

Season Of Letter Writing. / The Fast Growing Social Network In Nigeria / 12 Funny Rules Of Football When We Were Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.