Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt (22956 Views)

Photos: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt / Photos: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt / Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi’s Name On His Butt (photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by DICKtator: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
So if a lady kisses his butt, she is actually kissing Mikel?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by ReubenAbati: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nigeria is the only country where people consider you're mad when you strive to make anything more than perfect.
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa: Oyinbo with crazy wishes!
This boy is a blaady homos*****.
Why his yansh?
Out of all his body parts. Neck dey there o, leg dey there o.
He no fit tatoo there. Na yansh his brain think of. I.d.iot!
na your yansh?? Why are u so obsessed with the guy's bottom? Obviously he did it coz of the little fame it would get him.
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by nickz(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
At least he lived up to it!! Doubt if an african would keep such a promise!
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by victorazy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Medunah: Lolz, his butt looks like a brea3st in the 1st pics

Cassava bread precisely grin

I know say some of our naughty Nigerian girls don dey release now as they see this dried oyinbo yash grin
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Paroman:
na your yansh?? Why are u so obsessed with the guy's bottom? Obviously he did it coz of the little fame it would get him.
That dirty yansh. Is that the best place where he fit tatoo the name of our dear Mikel Obi?
Thunder fire that yansh!
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by nerodenero: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa: Oyinbo with crazy wishes!
This boy is a blaady homos*****.
Why his yansh?
Out of all his body parts. Neck dey there o, leg dey there o.
He no fit tatoo there. Na yansh his brain think of. I.d.iot!
why you dey cry more than the bereaved? Na wa for you oooo.
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by bebechuks: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
nerodenero: why you dey cry more than the bereaved? Na wa for you oooo.
Your papa die?
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by Kennito90(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
I saw dat in 1970.
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
cool
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by money121(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=Samanther]A Chelsea fan, named Lee Mitchell, has got a
tattoo of John Obi Mikel’s name on his bum.
Mitchell tweeted before the Derby game
saying
"If Mikel scores today I’ll get his name
or the Chelsea badge tattooed on my arse"

Mikel did just that and broke the deadlock with
a fine header.

These white people and crazy stuffs sha, I'm sure a Nigerian can't do that[/quote

DASCOSBAKER CONFECTIONERY

Email :ifeoluwabakersshow@yahoo.com

Facebook: modupeola shokunbi,

Tel: 08033157203,08085337470,

Address : 38,Egba street cement bus stop ikeja lagos

Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nice photoshop!!
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by stylesco: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
That's some good looking butt. cool
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by yuncka: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sory hom-Boy, Mikel aint gay....U wuld hav tatooed 'DENRELE or CHARLIE BOY' on Ur dirty asz.
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by nkpommpko(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
Una don dey priase what of if means "mikel obi my ass"
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by nkpommpko(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
Una don dey priase what of if it means "mikel obi my ass" shocked oyibo thinks in mysterious ways
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
amazing!!
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by Medunah: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
otijah: u be lezi lezi
Uhn? 'Lezi lezi' which language is dat?
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by sonikstargirl(f): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
madness shall neva cease
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by horlardayor: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
make money through online affiliate marketing start free and visit this link http://www.parttimetask.com/index.php?id=15852
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
That is one crazy dude
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by Temptee101(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
How will this news salvage Nigeria's unending crisis. If hin like make hin wear hin joystick mikel jersey.. E no fit consign me.
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by moshoodn(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
Does that look like a tattoo?

Can't you see a pen in his hand?

Its just a calligrapic work of ink!

Go figure!
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by Exponental(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
@fan, dont worry, mikel will donate to ur surgery if u get yansh disease.
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by PromiseJonah(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
king arizona: Ndi ocha can ZUZU eh

E for draw am for e Di_ck na, onye eberibe undecided

nwa nne e nho na abah?

www./funpack
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by GentleFrank(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
Good !
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
Medunah: Lolz, his butt looks like a brea3st without nipples in the 1st pics
no be only tips
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by Clara16(f): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
The tin no even luk smooth self.(very disgusting and nasty)eww
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by monaug5: 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
I am quite sure it is John Mikel Obi
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
ojayfrancis: First page sha
bros nor be front page again?..anyways back to the matter #End time fan !
Re: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt by platido(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
dz a mockery....y his ass nt order part of his body....reason folkz ;Ddz a mockery....y his ass nt order part of his body....reason folkz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL / Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman / Amodu Shuaibu Named NFF Technical Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.