Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Girl Sends Romantic Letter To University Boyfriend - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Girl Sends Romantic Letter To University Boyfriend (1079 Views)

When Your Bike Is The One Paying Your School Fees From SS 1 To University / Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements / Girl Sends Text Messageon How She Lost Her Virginity To Dad By Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Sends Romantic Letter To University Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2014
Girl SENDS DIS ROMANTIC LETTER TO HER UNIVERSITY BOYFRIEND... Hello My Lover, Since That Day We Lefted Each Other At The Moze Shombe of Your Family. I Am Missing You Very Much In The Night And I Cannot Sleep Even Small. Am Also Very Much In School To Go To University, Like You So That You Are Not Defeet Me Alot In Clever. Pliz Never Leaf Me Deer Because If You Left Me I Can Drink Medicene And Die Or Enter A River. When You Come Bring Me A Baika and Pefume So I Know You. Love Me Or I Know You Are Playing For Me. Let Me Not Write Many Words Because Words Are Grass But Let Me Tell You That Many Boys Are Wanting Me But Am Not Liking Them. I Want You Olone....Goodbye My Lover (Denis), Mwaaaaa Mwaaaaaa Mwaaaaa, Frying kiss For Your Future Wife. Sharon

1 Like

Re: Girl Sends Romantic Letter To University Boyfriend by chidanzy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
Chai
Re: Girl Sends Romantic Letter To University Boyfriend by AliAbdul: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hahaha Lol @poster U Dey Take Style Show Us Ur Handwork Abi?
Re: Girl Sends Romantic Letter To University Boyfriend by morhsuud22(m): 7:11am On Jan 08, 2014
English of the week
Re: Girl Sends Romantic Letter To University Boyfriend by Chrisdmeek(m): 12:32am On Jan 09, 2014
Wait ooo. OP. Be Frank who sent u dis??
Re: Girl Sends Romantic Letter To University Boyfriend by Joyicy(f): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2014
morhsuud22: English of the week
morhsuud22: English of the week
engrish of de weak

(1) (Reply)

Leatest Jokes And News / Husband: Am Just Kidding / Top 15 Ways To Know If God Is Punishing You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.