Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,515 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

These Network Providers May Be Stealing From You And You Dont Know? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / These Network Providers May Be Stealing From You And You Dont Know? (588 Views)

MTN Stops Stealing Call Credit After Data Runs Out / Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH / Whats Up With These Network Providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Network Providers May Be Stealing From You And You Dont Know? by OdaNobunaga(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2014
Just got off the line with an etisalat customer care rep.
I checked my account balance this morning after making just one call, and couldn't believe the amount remaining, i asked the etisalat care rep to cross check my opening balance and found out over #60 was unaccounted for, she told me the money was deducted for one 'friends chat subscription' or whatever, the thing is am very sure i never made any such subscriptions and besides this very thin has happened before and they said then i subscribed to 'love tips' imagine? How do they activate something on a customer's line and deducting credit without the person knowing.
If your using etisalat line, better check if they have been stealing from you ASAP.

(dont mind my spelling).

1 Like

Re: These Network Providers May Be Stealing From You And You Dont Know? by Ebowo(f): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hello, i am sorry, this is not a honey thread but I just want to use this opportunity to answer your questions on a thread on good quality honey. Honey is a very lucrative business but if you get a diluted one it will definitely stay in your stall or shop for a long time before selling it , that is if you sell at all and you might ruin your reputation in the process
Notwithstanding, there are good quality honey properties that buyers should look out for ,before buying

, Here are simple tests to know 100% pure organic honey.

1 .Fill a glass with water
Add one tablespoon of honey into the glass
Adulterated or artificial honey will dissolve in water and you will see it around the glass
Pure honey on the other hand will settle right at the bottom of your glass

2.Take a dry matchstick
Dip its tip right into the honey
Strike the stick on the matchbox as if to light it
If the honey is pure, the matchstick will light with ease
The flame will also keep burning off the honey
However, if it is with impurities, it will not light because fake honey contains high volume of moisture as one of the impurities

3.Drop honey on blotting paper or a paper towel
If honey has been diluted with water, it may be absorbed or leave a wet mark on an absorbent material such as blotting paper. Pure honey should not be absorbed.

There are also other ways to test for honey purity but they have raised debates. One major test that is controversial is the “ant test”. A group of individuals argues that ants are attracted to fake honey due to its sugar content but not attracted to pure honey due to a component that is a natural pest repellent. Not a lot of information exists to support this test and in addition, there is no known reason why the little creatures (ants) would favor processed sugar over real honey not forgetting the ants may not always be “available” at all places for a honey assessment. The reason why a sweet liquid is more attractive than another for the ants could also be due to other factors such as liquid density, flavors which vary depending on the floral types. ( the type of flower or nectar the bees feed on)

The colour ,aroma, density or taste does not necessarily tell weather honey is pure or not!
As for honey getting expired, it will definitely ferment if water is introduce into it, but if not adulterated, it stays for years. Depending on how it is stored
There are about 18 lucozade bottles in a gallon of my pure honey, i have people in Lagos , abuja makurdi and Ibadan who can tell you more about my honey , you can reach me on 08176133838 or you drop your
I stay in Makurdi, the source of my honey is Taraba and Benue

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note N8000 10.1 For Sale(nigeria Used). / H0w To Force 3g Network To N-series Ph0ne / Who Has Heard From Nanu Free Voice Call Since Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.