Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me (15102 Views)

13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon / Suitable Cream For Light Skin. / What The Best Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me by dubezra: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pls I need someone to help me with a name of hair cream,shampoo or relaxer that will make my hair very black and shiny

1 Like

Re: Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
Morgan hair cream darkens the hair.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me by spenca: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
Morgan good sky good ebony relaxer good
Re: Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me by ladygogo: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
do a black tea rinse.

1 Like

Re: Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me by igwedexy: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Use afro american hair conditioner
Re: Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me by kraftyiyk: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
alomo bitters grin
Re: Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me by nudesigntech: 1:55am On Jan 08, 2014
I bought these products from Amazon, London. They are very good ...see the link http://amzn.to/1dBeXxn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me by dubezra: 7:59am On Jan 08, 2014
Big thanks to you All for your suggestions
Re: Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me by Babe101: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2014
Used to have very red hair and I tried a lot of darkening products on it to no avail. A friend den suggested that I use Ebony Relaxer over a period of time. I tried it and within a period of four months my hair is very dark. Sometimes the cheap stuff does wonders, u know smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Babe_101: Used to have very red hair and I tried a lot of darkening products on it to no avail. A friend den suggested that I use Ebony Relaxer over a period of time. I tried it and within a period of four months my hair is very dark. Sometimes the cheap stuff does wonders, u know smiley
The problem with Ebony Relaxer is once you wash the hair just once, the redish colour comes back. I used Ebony at a time, dark and lovely relaxer is far better.
Re: Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me by Baadal(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Following.....I use NONSTOP Herbal Oil but I want something better
Re: Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me by Facesfirst(f): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
Morgans hair pomade does a good job for hair darkening but you also need to keep the dark colour and for that there's nothing better than shea butter. If you don't like the odour no fear, it's because of the burning process it has to go through. So add a drop of eucalyptus oil. You can get that from a pharmacy or baby things shops. It's used to treat cold and to decongest blocked nose or chest. Good relaxer? Try african pride, look into dr miracle products too and revlon. Dark and lovely and venus products have been compromised. They don't deliver the ads on their packs. They reverse the hair process instead, cause follicle damage which eventually weakens and breaks the hair, and they bleach the hair. Shampoo? Try vo5. Dr miracle. Black soap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
How much is morgan hair creme
Re: Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me by dbright1: 11:15am On May 20, 2018
#600 @ Ketu Lagos

(1) (Reply)

All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits / Bras And Pants For Wholesale And Retail / Doubra Igunis Wins Miss Influential Queen Nigeria 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.