Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Graduates All Over The Federation To Storm Lagos With Beautiful Nubia And Others - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Graduates All Over The Federation To Storm Lagos With Beautiful Nubia And Others (533 Views)

Made In Biafra Shoes Storm Lagos With Huge Demand / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / Hnd Graduates Can Now Rise Above Level 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduates All Over The Federation To Storm Lagos With Beautiful Nubia And Others by naijagraduates: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
ATTENTION. ATTENTION. ATTENTION
We hereby invite the General Populace, the media,all Unemployed and employed to our forthcoming Meeting cum LAGOS state chapter inauguration
It will take place on Saturday, 11th JAN 2014 at the HONEYPARK RESOURCES COY. 368,lagos- abeokuta expressway, OJA OBA BUS STOP ABULE EGBA( beside NURTW).lagos state.

THEME. THE ROLE OF NIGERIAN GRADUATES TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT

GUEST SPEAKER: SEGUN AKINLOLU.
(BEAUTIFUL NUBIA)
Remember, a broom is useless when disorganised.
Its take for us to partake in nation building for the future we have all been anticipating

Your attendance is highly Valued
TOGETHER WE CAN
For your information this is not all about talk,talk and talk this is about action- seeking for enabling environment to be productive is our right...
Re: Graduates All Over The Federation To Storm Lagos With Beautiful Nubia And Others by olioli: 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
OliviaJacob1@hotmail.com
Hello Dear,
My name is Olivia, I came aacross when I am brousing your profile and
I decide to contact you,hoping that you will accept my request,
If you accept my request,please reply to my email address
(OliviaJacob1@hotmail.com) so that I will send you my photo
And more about me,I believe we can make good friends,
I thank distance will not be a barrier ,
as what matters is the feelings we will have for each other,thank you,
hope to here from you soon on my private email,have a nice day with love from
yours
Olivia

(1) (Reply)

NDA Application / How To Pass The Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations (NIPR) Exams With Ease / What Is The Best Way To Sack An Employee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.