Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

PRINCE2 Certification - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PRINCE2 Certification (1049 Views)

I Need Info On Prince2 Certification / The Best Prince2 Certification Training In Nigeria / Pmp, Capm And Prince2 Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PRINCE2 Certification by SN: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
On the most serious note , Project In Controlled Environment - PRINCE2 is not a training i know should be taken by just any individual or organization. I am a certified PRINCE2 Practitioner, however, prior to my training and certification i took a huge step of initiative to assure myself that i'm on the right track and with the right PRINCE2 training/consulting organization.
What did i do? Simple, I just confirmed if the training company is real, in other words, ACCREDITED by the Association of Project Management Group (APMG - The governing body of the PRINCE2 Methodology).
You too can do the same by following this link:

http://www.apmg-international.com/en/search/ao-search-en.aspx?txtCompanyName=&ddlProductCategories=493%7CPRINCE2%C2%AE&ddlProductComponents=494%7CPRINCE2%C2%AE+Foundation+Qualification&ddlCountries=652%7CNigeria&lstLanguagesOffered=&btnSearch=Search

simply copy and paste it in your browser's address bar and right there on the page you can confirm any organization who claim to possess the capacity to deliver a PRINCE2 Training session.
No offence, the market is full of fake and non accredited PRINCE2 training organizations. It will only take you less than a minute to confirm if that organization you intend to pay for PRINCE2 training and/or Exam is truly worth it.

(1) (Reply)

Practical Instrumentation And Control Training @pbplus Oil And Gas Learning Hub! / List of Some Fields of Engineering / Cisa 2015 Review Manual And 2015 Pass Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.