Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? (88133 Views)

Has Anyone Successfully Done This? / Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! / BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by akanbiaa(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
I learnt of a guy that was arrested years back in jimeta shopping complex, yola Adamawa state when sellers of recharge cards complained that most of their cards show used, the guy have a habit of collecting as many as possible used recharge cards and he was able to do some permutations and combinations and advance probabilities of outcome that by studying the sequence of the used cards he was able to forecast the future cards that will be printed and which rhymed with the ones that the sellers around there were supplied with. the guy was later bailed and was gainfully employed by some concerned people so as not to lure him to such crimes again.

2 Likes

Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Afritop(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Back in the days (a saturday) when I was in school, a rumour circulated in th campus that used mtn recharge cards was recharging. It was found to be true and both guys and gals where helping wasting the bin, rushing into refuse dump, searching the ground for used recharge cards. Many mtn account balance ran into thousands of naira
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
verily I say unto you, it will be easier for a man to guess GEJ number than for him to guess mtn recharge pin number

4 Likes

Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dhurmynick:

Exactly
Its not impossible to do it, just figure out the differential and develop an `extrapolator.exe`, then the pin can be generated, I am confident that most of the sequences/batches are already inputted on the charge database so when you initiate recharge call, it matches existent digits on the database.

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by henchyk(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
It is a statistical and mathematical impossibility. Or rather let me say that it is very unlikely for anyone to correctly GUESS an entire recharge card number from first to last digit. Nah.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Dhurmynick(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
stoned: verily I say unto you, it will be easier for a man to guess GEJ number than for him to guess mtn recharge pin number

grin
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by chaberry(m): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
I'll try it now nd tell u guys the result.. Someone should wish me luck
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by ceejayluv(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
The probability of guessing a right sequence is like one in several thousands.... And not only guessing a right sequence but guessing one that hasn't been used by another person, increases the unlikelihood... the ideal way is to know the algorithm involved in generation of the recharge pin. I Believe the encryption is dynamic, else men would have cracked the code long ago....
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by etimetiefe: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yea, sure..... Just once thou MTN 1500
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by ceejayluv(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
henchyk: It is a statistical and mathematical impossibility. Or rather let me say that it is very unlikely for anyone to correctly GUESS an entire recharge card number from first to last digit. Nah.
Dude, it's not impossible... If not for the limit set by the networks before lines are blocked, it'll be FAR easier to guess an mtn recharge pin than to win the American mega millions lottery jackpot
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Noneroone(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
yes it worked for me on 20 of December 2010. I got 400 Naira.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by arms90: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
1st ola: Yes.
It has only worked for me twice
N400 mtn 2009
and
N200 airtel 2010
lie lie enta fire
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by isacolukay(m): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
I recharged freely as a result of the carelessness of the recharge card sellers. Just a swipe with my eyes has commited everything to my memory. I stopped doing that when my friend resorted to selling cards just to make ends meet and got his card loaded by another sharp guy. Twas soooo painful thinking of all the folks I've duped in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by israelboy1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
For me.... Before i recharge, i always try to interchage the numbers, before doing the final one which will bar my line, then i input the CorreCt digit.

I always get some.....sometimes sha....bt i pity those that will buy the pin used by me ... smiley

God forgive me for my sins...... those people are thieves.......
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by misled: 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
The fact that you get barred for trying means there is a possibility of success
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by adepojuis: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
I rember loadin a recharge pin on two diffrent line(same network)@ the same time, but guessin a whole 12 pin! I dont tink so.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by 3coins(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
yes! mtn 1500 nd dat was in 2008.....i'm serious...funny tin is..mi tried d number jst 1c!....lucky me
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by stevecantrell: 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
N400 mtn 2009
and
N200 airtel 2010

You have a gift. Exploit it.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Seriously, i've succeded with 200 Naira MTN recharge card. .That was when 0813 came out newly, something told me to add it to the last .digits
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by SUNNY45: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Stdavidsally: All liers wil go to hell ooh!

U mean those that tell lies or those that lie on the floor?
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by cigie(m): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
YES, but just once. It was late last year. MTN N100. You need to see the way I jumped as if I won a lottery. getting a recharge number by luck is actually harder than winning a lottery though

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Asylum(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hmmmm not so impossible cos even Yuzedo can gain †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ luck.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by nydraps(m): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
angry
N400 mtn 2009
and
N200 airtel 2010
bros you can lie for africa. grin

Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by nydraps(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
I've been trying it since 2003 but all I get is "your lined is barred from using share and sell". Thank you tongue
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
vizboy: shocked hmmmm BROS YOU CAN LIE
It is possible, around 2008 when man dey for Naija I got it correct two times from the reverse position of old recharge cards. Mtn 750 and 100 naira. I thank God all the bad things I used to do, I do them no more wink
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Onyejiuwaokoh: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
I would have revealed their Secret but God will not be happy with me.It is only one thing, only small thing you will do and you get them.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Originakalokalo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Now,lets say a recharge card PIN;
exist somewhere,

the probability of getin d first digit corectly is 1 in 10 chances(0-9 is ten digits) 1/10

there are 12 digits in d pin, that means the probability of gettin the whole PIN correctly is

1/10 * 1/10 * 1/10.........in twelve places

hence, the probability of guessing a pin correctly is 1/1000000000000

in words,that is a chance out of one trillion.

Happy guessing....

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Briz(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Goodluck has tried it when he had no shoes and it worked.

Ayam telling you.

N1500, and N2000 sef
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Fishout(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
I dont think so.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by kuluTemper: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
It is very possible, if not the network will not need to block your ability to recharge after three trails. The experience I had was with the good old NITEL mobile lines. what I did then was to keep all the recharge cards I have ever used and whenever I want to recharge I intuitively retry my used cards and on the third attempt load the new card I just bought. I can tell you that I was able to get a recharge on the old cards like two or three times. Don't ask me how that was possible but with NITEL anything can be possible, It worked then and NITEL was like the cheapest mobile line to use then so I really used it a lot.

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Fishout(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
I dont think so.whoever try it nd get it is or are champion
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by henchyk(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
kuluTemper: It is very possible, if not the network will not need to block your ability to recharge after three trails. The experience I had was with the good old NITEL mobile lines. what I did then was to keep all the recharge cards I have ever used and whenever I want to recharge I intuitively retry my used cards and on the third attempt load the new card I just bought. I can tell you that I was able to get a recharge on the old cards like two or three times. Don't ask me how that was possible but with NITEL anything can be possible, It worked then and NITEL was like the cheapest mobile line to use then so I really used it a lot.

We are not talking of network/system/server loopholes here, we are talking about the chances of correctly guessing the entire digits in a random recharge card pin that exists out there. My brother, if it's this one, its almost impossible. Someone just did the math and got a chance in a trillion. If that isn't impossibility, I don't know what is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download Your Mobile DSTV For YOUR PHONES.. / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) / Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.